Pages:
Author

Topic: LoyceV's Avatar for Rent [first 🦊🦊🦊3 YEARS🦊🦊🦊 (165 weeks) rented out] - page 51. (Read 32536 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
Flawless iteration. Such a beauty.

Edit: how comes my post title is different? Dear Lord, flux capacitators  are breaking my time continuum!

Edit2: Visual proof title it’s different before being the same:

legendary
Thanks again for your flawless timing! Let's see if I can match your timing this time Smiley
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
legendary
What is the word?
Classified.

Saving is important, when the real negative-interest-world says you it’s good to spend
Their piggy banks are full Cheesy Shops are finally opening again, but we're not going there yet. They want to buy toys Cheesy

Scarce resources are valuable, and the scarcer resource of all, time, is the most valuable: do not waste it!
The scarce resources they currently do anything for are tape and staples Cheesy I'm now creating an artifical scarcity by limiting their access, so we negotiate on how many staples they can use Cheesy
legendary
It’s never too early to make them know Bitcoin:
Actually, it is! I don't want them to mention the word "Bitcoin" at school, so as long as they're too young to understand that, they're too young to tell them about Bitcoin. We even use a different word for it at home, so they don't know what we're talking about.

I understand what you mean, and I do agree. I used to have a similar code word: mana

What I meant is instead is not too early to teach them about the values underlying bitcoin:

• Saving is important, when the real negative-interest-world says you it’s good to spend.
  • Low time preferences are good, while the “you want it? Get it” real world says it is.
  • Things that might sound too complicated can be understood, and become elegantly simple, if you dedicate enough time to study and comprehend them.
  • Even if everyone is telling something, you are better thinking with your own head, the conclusions might surprise you!
  • Scarce resources are valuable, and the scarcer resource of all, time, is the most valuable: do not waste it!

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
We even use a different word for it at home, so they don't know what we're talking about.

What is the word? Maybe we can use it here too? Smiley For similar purposes, of course.
legendary
Actually, it is! I don't want them to mention the word "Bitcoin" at school, so as long as they're too young to understand that, they're too young to tell them about Bitcoin. We even use a different word for it at home, so they don't know what we're talking about.
legendary
<…>
I was still reading a book for the kids, hence the delay.

legendary
One hundred and eleventh week paid.
Thanks again, and again for your flawless timing.

I was still reading a book for the kids, hence the delay.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18587
we can assume that weekly payments are just cashback for viewers from the first row.
Do we have to change the name to Foxpup's Bitcoin Cycling Club?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
I understand that she didn't tell how she does this, but I'm impressed, you seem to have a good progress on replicating that procedure.
It is strange that this issue has not yet been raised, but given Foxpup's past hobbies (and the fact that no one knows for certain how 🦊 actually earns BTC), we can assume that weekly payments are just cashback for viewers from the first row. If this is true, then in theory the time travel trick is just a ploy to expand the circle of regular customers ... at least this situation reminded me of an anecdote again.

- The Redhead Stripper was spinning so fast on the pole that half of the viewers on this show received cashback.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
The phone call is what caused my 3 second delay, or maybe I was 4 minutes 57 seconds early.

Woah! Unless you are the same as Foxpup, which I believe you're not, not in this universe, you seem to be experimenting time travel and you've got some promising results!
I understand it's not commercially available, but it's a start!

I think I got it now how does Foxpup handle the payments: goes back in time, buys some bitcoin at under 1$ a piece, then she can easily fill some thirsty bags.
I understand that she didn't tell how she does this, but I'm impressed, you seem to have a good progress on replicating that procedure.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
Where’s everyone?
Flux capacitor improperly calibrated which led to an alternate dimension where there was no concept of bicycles and our whole society was made of flurry yellow insects?

Sry guys, it was just me. I tried do divide by 0 last night, trying to repeat an experiment our Leader did recently. When I woke up it was another day

This is last time I divide by 0, I promise!
legendary
Where’s everyone?
Well, I was on the phone while posting this:
Thanks again Cheesy
The phone call is what caused my 3 second delay, or maybe I was 4 minutes 57 seconds early.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 3047
Where’s everyone?
Flux capacitor improperly calibrated which led to an alternate dimension where there was no concept of bicycles and our whole society was made of flurry yellow insects?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Where’s everyone?
Today everyone watched an orgy with Manchester City and PSG .. and a team of German referees worked on the production of this show. Undecided

Do we have to change the name to Foxpup's Bitcoin Cycling Club?
Edited: The main offices of the Italian mafia are also located under the guise of laundries or car washes, but this does not mean at all that Fill will wash clothes or wash cars. Your gang can be called whatever you want and distracting attention you can drink wine from plastic bottles as much as you want, but this does not mean that you keep your hand only on the pulse of the merit system.
legendary
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: