Pages:
Author

Topic: LoyceV's Avatar for Rent [first 🦊🦊🦊3 YEARS🦊🦊🦊 (165 weeks) rented out] - page 49. (Read 32536 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
I think it has something to do with Loki and the Sacred Timeline.
Finally, a fitting excuse for why someone is always late  Cheesy

Although it's not entirely clear to me why 🦊, in her two years of time travel so far, hasn't faced the wrath of the Time Variance Authority.

Edited: An invaluable moment, when "due to the cologne of the two Foxpups, Loki literally realizes that the members of the club are traveling in time".
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18587
Many thanks, as always!

(I hope this interference I keep getting isn't a sign of something bad happening to the space-time continuum. Eh, I'm sure it's nothing serious...)
I think it has something to do with Loki and the Sacred Timeline.
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
One hundred and nineteenth week paid.

(I hope this interference I keep getting isn't a sign of something bad happening to the space-time continuum. Eh, I'm sure it's nothing serious...)
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Thanks again for your flawless timing Smiley

I'm aiming for the same second, but right after your post.
legendary
LoyceV update the title!
Noooo don't do that LoyceV! Please don't do that!!!
Too late, I can't just abandon my weekly pattern.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
LoyceV update the title!

Noooo don't do that LoyceV! Please don't do that!!!
Activity: 1659
Merit: 687
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.
One hundred and eighteenth week paid.
Thanks again!

LoyceV update the title!
legendary
legendary
I blame the heat.
Look, I understand that my scent is even more irresistible than usual, but it's not my fault if you're distracted by my... oh wait, you mean summer. Never mind. Embarrassed
legendary
One hundred and seventeenth week paid.
Thanks again for your flawless timing! Mine is slightly off, I blame the heat.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18587
legendary
legendary
Thanks again for your great timing!
legendary
One hundred and fifteenth week paid.
Thanks again for your very accurate timing Cheesy

I blame the kids again for being late, but at least they're in bed now.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
People .. Just so you know, GazetaBitcoin baked a pizza for "bitcoin pizza day" and ate it without you ..
Oh, man, why did you have to say that here? Now I'll have to bake again!

- I am almost sure that this unforgivable mistake, the consequences of which can be a good reason for exclusion from the 🦊 club.
Dear icopress, don't worry, my position should be safe. My previous bribes offerings (including, but not limited to, young veals, wine in plastic bottles, wife swapping 1 & 2) secured my position in the gang!

It's a pity
most probably such payment will come with extra "tasks" he may or may not want to do. I mean, did you think that this payment is only for the avatar??!?!
This is the truth, NeuroticFish! In case anyone wondered, I will give a few more details on this matter (also don't forget what I wrote just above):

Is there a requirement for initiation to join a gang? I found this on the web, I listed some of it below.
  • Initiation by cop
  • Being jumped in or beat in
  • Sexed in
  • Jacked In
My gang has become somewhat infamous for its use of the third method. It's not strictly a requirement, but it certainly helps, and in any case I've yet to hear any complaints. Grin

Bonus:

- One wrong movement of the tongue - and you're in the ass.
There is no "wrong movement of the tongue" in the foxhole.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
I am available for the experiment!
Weekly payment in advance.

I was going to post the same yesterday, but I've understood that LoyceV is actually preferred and in such cases there's not much we can do  Smiley

It's a pity

From that merit I'd think that he is somewhat relieved that he was not sold, even if the payment could look better.
But most probably such payment will come with extra "tasks" he may or may not want to do. I mean, did you think that this payment is only for the avatar??!?!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
BlackHatCoiner, considering fillippone's proposal, keep in mind that without a proper long-term agreement in those weeks when he will demand from you payment in wine, he will impose on you soulful conversations about the king of Italian cinema.

[...]
It's a pity, as I would like to think that the contract would oblige them to voluntarily-compulsorily serve and please Your Lordship, (In any case, there are not many titled persons on the forum, so it would be nice if the contract implied certain restrictions, including a taboo on any sexual relations outside the home and 🦊 club.).
legendary
Foxpup does not need to worry about this as he and LoyceV have a contract, violation of which will result in negative feedback of a positive nature. If you want LoyceV to advertise something other than MCClub, you should contact Foxpup directly and then maybe you can negotiate a LoyceV transfer.
LoyceV (and everyone else in the club) are perfectly free to terminate our arrangement at any time for any reason (including receiving a better offer). Nobody is being forced to sell themselves into foxhole service; everything that happens is completely consensual and voluntary. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: