Pages:
Author

Topic: LoyceV's Avatar for Rent [first 🦊🦊🦊3 YEARS🦊🦊🦊 (165 weeks) rented out] - page 54. (Read 32265 times)

legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
legendary
Wow, attendance is even better that I hoped; I'm starting to run out of appendages and orifices. (Don't worry, a vixen can always find a way to squeeze everybody in.) Grin

You know, I might invite Cryptohunter along as my plus one to our next party, just so he can see what he's missing out on.
Don't you dare! He knows perfectly well what he's missing out on, and he's not entitled to any part of it.

Damn, this whole damn gang is crazy, "billionaire spotted" ?
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
...paid...
Damn, this whole damn gang is crazy, "billionaire spotted" ?
Now I'm curious on what this Vixen is really doing with money  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
Who's Averell?

My dear Marcel, since you are Marcel and o_e_l_e_o also isn't Averell (if he was he would have said since back then), I guess it must be me? Or The Pharmacist... I am confused since last time Foxpup divided by 0 and it seems I am not fully recovered yet. My memory fails me from time to time (including details of my name) Smiley

Ninjastic Space shows 28 results, but it's a bug that needs reporting.

Oo you want to report the cunter? I'm sorry, I mean c******unter?
legendary
You know, I might invite Cryptohunter along as my plus one to our next party, just so he can see what he's missing out on.
My finger was itching on the delete button Undecided
Parties are supposed to be fun!

And right when I wanted to post this, I got this:
I think he'd like to finally meet Marcel, Averell and the rest of the Dalton Gang.
Who's Averell?

c******unter
Ninjastic Space shows 28 results, but it's a bug that needs reporting.
legendary

That would be a lovely idea... I was also thinking about it. Actually I was thinking about wolwoo too, what do you say? I think he'd like to finally meet Marcel, Averell and the rest of the Dalton Gang.

Aditionally, maybe also this guy, which seems he works hard at time machines.

Oh, by the way, I think it's more proper to call CH as Foxpup does:

c******unter
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18586
legendary
we always make sure to probe [...] everyone

This brings me memories...

Imagine all of those gangs can be vanquished by removing the subjectivity (gaping holes in the design) they abuse
What? You can't remove my abused gaping holes, not when I was just beginning to enjoy them.

I've made sure all attendees have been penetrated

Do not forget also the felching from the end Smiley

c******unter's TOAA's truth or dare's characteristically eloquent reference to us as
foxhole felchers

Gimp masks are mandatory.

Of course. We are doing it by the book.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
admitting

See? I made others too talk!

If you take the time to read all the 30 pages of this thread, you'll see you are not the only one. So many snooped around the foxhole, you can't even imagine Smiley

I'm not surprised. I am unpleasantly surprised that some are not nice and try to stay silent and record everything, like you guys would not notice that.

second foxhole re-opened to properly celebrate the second anniversary of my vixenation (yes, we're ostensbily celebrating the anniversary of the Merit Cycling Club, but we all know what we're really here for)

Free booze  Grin And afterwards, *no comment*.
(At least I don't pretend I'm working!)
Happy anniversary, btw!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
Don't worry, I've made sure all attendees have been penetrated injected with the vaccine, and we always make sure to probe check everyone's temperature on the door. Gimp masks are mandatory.

Triple latex masks should be mandatory and wearing some clothes like we saw in this year Paris fashion week would be a very good idea...
https://twitter.com/KatieDaviscourt/status/1372023043506069506
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18586
Don't worry, I've made sure all attendees have been penetrated injected with the vaccine, and we always make sure to probe check everyone's temperature on the door. Gimp masks are mandatory.
legendary
Omg... that's nasty absolutely normal in the gang, but however not enough... we are 5 on 3 holes... what to do Smiley
Fortunately, I do have enough paws to keep everyone occupied while waiting their turn. Wink

It is a bless to have such a skillful Supreme Leader. If anyone ever doubted that (the skillfull part I mean Smiley ) no nobody can ever deny it anymore

As I am not part of the gang, I am not allowed to be part of this. So I stand still, on a corner

Padawan, welcome! Let's drink together! That happens just once in a year! Oh, there is also wine in plastic bottles Smiley

I am working here, not allowed to drink while at gang service.

Cmon, just one plastic bottle of wine, that's all...

Of course I am blindfolded, so I cannot know who is impregnating who.

Uhm... I may have good news for the audience and bad for the gang, as I think I just saw nutildah with a hand camera... Now he's gone. Something awkward may come out at some time. Again! Oh, I just remembered that o_e_l_e_o is also doing such things from time to time but I hope he forgot to bring his camera this time.

I am relieved to see I'm not the only one admitting to be here (uninvited).

Looooooool! If you take the time to read all the 30 pages of this thread, you'll see you are not the only one. So many snooped around the foxhole, you can't even imagine Smiley I remember a guy, Maestro75, which was even asking o_e_l_e_o to create his own thread where to announce that his avatar is not for rent =))) o_e_l_e_o was very kind though and started to announce that his avatar is not for rent (still in this topic though lol).

I might have to call a forum police after receiving a call that you are having a party at LoyceV place, not wearing protection

Do not worry. We work just with protection. Foxpup's first rule:

This year's celebrants are advised (but not required) to take additional precautions to avoid a repeat of last year's embarrassing confusion as to who got whom pregnant.

So far we're good, nobody is yet pregnant.

and not keeping social distancing  Kiss

Uh-huh... we can't do that... See...

second foxhole re-opened to properly celebrate the second anniversary of my vixenation (yes, we're ostensbily celebrating the anniversary of the Merit Cycling Club, but we all know what we're really here for)

Can't do that with social distancing, don't you think? Smiley We are

laid

Ooops I mean we are

laid bare

dkbit... we are all laid bare here. No social distancing sry. Never!

We are the forum police. Thank you for your concern, concerned citizen.

Lol I guess I'm too new in the gang and I just forgot that. dkbit, is okay... we are the Law! Thank you for reporting.
legendary
I might have to call a forum police after receiving a call that you are having a party at LoyceV place, not wearing protection and not keeping social distancing  Kiss
Again: "No comment"!
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I might have to call a forum police after receiving a call that you are having a party at LoyceV place, not wearing protection and not keeping social distancing  Kiss

We are the forum police. Thank you for your concern, concerned citizen.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
(Rising a full glass towards the direction of @fillippone's voice) : cheers!
Thank you.
I am working here, not allowed to drink while at gang service.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
As I am not part of the gang, I am not allowed to be part of this. So I stand still, on a corner, holding my silver platter with a selection of kinky tools, alcohol, and snorting substances, for you to serve.

I am relieved to see I'm not the only one admitting to be here (uninvited).
I mean that I expect to have a much bigger (blindfolded) crowd around here, but I see that all stay silent.
(Rising a full glass towards the direction of @fillippone's voice) : cheers!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
You guys seems to have a lot of fun.

As I am not part of the gang, I am not allowed to be part of this. So I stand still, on a corner, holding my silver platter with a selection of kinky tools, alcohol, and snorting substances, for you to serve.

legendary
Omg... that's nasty absolutely normal in the gang, but however not enough... we are 5 on 3 holes... what to do Smiley
Fortunately, I do have enough paws to keep everyone occupied while waiting their turn. Wink

but where is the official party held? Here or in the other thread?
Technically, the other thread was just to announce the then-new site, so I guess the party should happen here. It seems to be happening here anyway regardless of whether or not it should. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: