Pages:
Author

Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast - page 16. (Read 368517 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

[/quote]

THAT IS NOT TRUE! HOW DARE YOU! There is video proof that many liked my video the most, even Krypto King voted for me. How dare you continue to speak this way about me?! This is why I haven't been on here is because you will not let this stupid sh** go. Yeah, I spent all this time scamming the contest for 10-15 bucks, ya got me. I have nothing to explain to you. I've already told you in detail what the situation was and if you took away the couple votes you claim are not fare, I'd still be in 2nd place. Further more, you're not even on the Dev team. I'd be on more giving my work away for free, like other coins I work for, if you weren't on here along with a few others harassing me about votes and cheating.
[/quote]

Dude, the video was terrible and it was obvious that someone got some people to vote for it, the music alone, what were you thinking?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.
I have been asked to post some things about myself that people can have a look at, to see that I have presence on the internet. I generally keep my private life private. I have family and I have nice things. Posting specific personal info on the internet is now and always has been irreversible and becomes permanent. For a very long time, I have been cautious not to post any information that could possibly lead to my family coming to harm or having any reason to ever become fearful due to any carelessness on my part. I do not intend to set my caution aside. I am pretty sure that there is nothing in the links below that would cause me any regret and expect that most people will be satisfied that I have a 'background' that is almost boring and certainly non-controversial.

If and when I am in any position of authority for LTCD, my personal information including my photo ID will be made available to anyone else with proper authority for LTCD with the provision that it never be made available to the public. I need to be sure that no stray freak on the web is never able to become a cause for my family to have any concern for their safety or well-being.

I do ask and expect that anyone who does receive my information make it known that the information has been made available and that it is all in order.

I hope everyone understands this.

Here's some stuff.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-jxroBB18zpcndYRDE5SjQxOHM/view?usp=sharing - a photo of me except my hair is longer in the winter and I have a beard and I often appear in full color
http://www.instructables.com/member/vicvelcro/ - stuff I've made and you can see I've been around a while
https://www.youtube.com/user/vicvelcro - my YouTube profile with some moving picturemathingies
https://www.facebook.com/vic.velcro - my facebook profile
https://bitlendingclub.com/user/index/id/1890/vicvelcro - my BitLendingClub profile - I am a lender, not a borrower (so far)
http://www.reddit.com/user/vic-velcro - you can see my boring and minimal post history and on the right you can see my moderator creds
http://www.overclockers.com/forums/member.php/134850-Vic-Velcro - I am an overclocker just because, I am also on teams SETI, Rosetta, and Folding@Home (help find a cure for cancer maybe)
My XBox LIVE gamer tag is Vic Velcro - gold membership, would you believe I'm that special? otherwise, pretty dull game library.

Anybody with any genuine and relevant concerns, please contact me by private message before going all ape-shit, please.
Activity: 154
Dear Community,

The new main dev will be Vicvelcro. I will also put with him a contract in order to keep the future of LitecoinDark guaranteed. Mainwhile I will supervise the needed accounts till the contract is done.

Also I have some bad news. I spoke with the developer about encrypted messages and stealth wallet addresses. Unfortunately he was not able to implenmentate this features because the code what Troll has left behind. I am sure maybe other devs can handle this code. I have ask the developer for a refund.

I will keep you all updated!

Regards,

LitecoinDark Dev
Activity: 232
Hi OnetyOne, that expertise is very helpful. I hope the new devs pitch that into the equation with allocating new members to the team.

It's amazing how the community is responding to the problem. So much so, that it seems a blessing in disguise that this has happened. With so many individuals working honestly for the coin it has become much stronger than was possibly imagined. (It's almost become Obiwankenobe coin).

Not only is the coin decentralised but the dev team are as well. A true community coin. I doubt there is any other like it out there.

I must say I'm impressed and love how well the community sticks together Smiley

Already sent a PM to Alekcoss but I can imagine he's got his hands full right now. Feel free to contact me anytime if the need arises, I'lll be working on a secret project Tongue

I don't know what Trollbyfire's plan was but I think it was a kind of modular redesign of the block chain.

Maybe you have something similar in mind, or more?
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
🌟 LAToken ICO - August 22, 2017 🌟
Caution will fall, there has been no callback
Activity: 169
wont be long until we push past 0.00000400, volume has increased quickly now
Activity: 462
I messaged killakem from Dark Fibrecoin about helping us with development.
Hi OnetyOne, that expertise is very helpful. I hope the new devs pitch that into the equation with allocating new members to the team.

It's amazing how the community is responding to the problem. So much so, that it seems a blessing in disguise that this has happened. With so many individuals working honestly for the coin it has become much stronger than was possibly imagined. (It's almost become Obiwankenobe coin).

Not only is the coin decentralised but the dev team are as well. A true community coin. I doubt there is any other like it out there.

I must say I'm impressed and love how well the community sticks together Smiley

Already sent a PM to Alekcoss but I can imagine he's got his hands full right now. Feel free to contact me anytime if the need arises, I'lll be working on a secret project Tongue
yeh and also when you have 'dark' in the name anything can happen, im not missing out in this one, still loading up
Activity: 232
Looks like the price is improving and rising nicely  Cheesy

Yes, see the impact we are having on the coin now with all the push forward news.

It goes to show people are watching, and the price the new devs have inherited this coin at has provided a firm platform for growth unlike many new pointless alts that never rise above 25 Satoshi.

The current price could be a steal if things really start moving. We may go above 2000 Satoshi quite easily in the months ahead. (Depending on how well we organise).
buys are rolling in on bittrex and looks to be a new upward trend is beginning, just bought some more 
BOO!

Let me know if the price starts falling again due to me acting like a putz.

Looks like the price is improving and rising nicely  Cheesy
Dogedarkdev is awesome.

I hope he can help out and I am glad to be holding some of his coins.

That would also be awesome if he can get us on his network he is building.

If he is willing to do POS, I say let him do it when he can. he does not have POS for his coin at the moment so let him work it in. It might be beneficial to let him get to it when he can. Still no big rush to have POS right now.

Doesn't it? Sorry, I must have confused it with BlackDogecoin.

Anyway, sure, our community will decide if we would like to wait for him to do POS for us, although we would probably like to introduce it as soon as we can.

If he helps, I will invest in his coins myself, as promised. I love i2P concept as much
Looks like the price is improving and rising nicely  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1386

I received msg from Dogedarkdev:

"I have responded and offered to do one thing at a time. i am very busy with my coin, but i replied and offered to do i2p first, i can do tor and pos, but you would have to wait til i completed each project im working on. since i am building an i2p network, it would be easy to work on another at the same time. i can do tor after, when i work on tor after i2p again. i will see if he (litecondarkdev) answers"

Dogedarkdev seems liek a nice guy. think that i2p is a great concept to, so we could hire Dogedarkdev to do it for us and we could hire someone else for POS at teh same time.

[/quote]

Dogedarkdev is awesome.

I hope he can help out and I am glad to be holding some of his coins.

That would also be awesome if he can get us on his network he is building.

If he is willing to do POS, I say let him do it when he can. he does not have POS for his coin at the moment so let him work it in. It might be beneficial to let him get to it when he can. Still no big rush to have POS right now.
Activity: 241
For the anonymous feature, I2P is better than Tor.
Tor can be blocked
@Ghost55

BINGO!

That is why I wanted BOTH suggestions represented. Choice is better than having no choice.

Too soon for that poll though. This will be brought up again soon and more discussion will take place. I will be posting the reason behind my suggestion and it will make sense, even to those who may still disagree. Rebuttals will be made by both sides of the issue, then a decision will be called for.
Activity: 126
@Bitcoin Operated Boy

Not finding fault with your suggestion regarding the current thread. Just want to repost my opinion to contrast yours, in case it has been forgotten in all the recent fuss.

I suggest closing the current topic after the change over. Do not delete any of it and keep it for historical purposes. Post a link in the new topic pointing back to the old topic so that it can easily be found and so that it is obvious that we've been busy enough to need TWO TOPICS in under 3 months. Then use the new topic to continue into the future.

Your suggestion has just as much merit as mine does.

About the forum being closed (locked) down in order to open up the fresh thread.
I have thought about it and I think that keeping this thread open and keeping using it would be better from PR point of view.
We have had hundreds of pages of activity and it looks great and is the prrof of very large and active community. It attracts investors and proves that we are not scamcoin ;-)
Let me guys know what you think about it

I think I agree with Bitcoin Operated Boy on this one... But we are still a community driven coin and it's not really our opinions that make up the final decision... So in a case where there are two or more options I say we send it to a vote and let the community decide...

http://www.poll-maker.com/poll176462x17564C08-7

Cheers,

Ghosty
legendary
Activity: 938
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
@Bitcoin Operated Boy

Not finding fault with your suggestion regarding the current thread. Just want to repost my opinion to contrast yours, in case it has been forgotten in all the recent fuss.

I suggest closing the current topic after the change over. Do not delete any of it and keep it for historical purposes. Post a link in the new topic pointing back to the old topic so that it can easily be found and so that it is obvious that we've been busy enough to need TWO TOPICS in under 3 months. Then use the new topic to continue into the future.

Your suggestion has just as much merit as mine does.

About the forum being closed (locked) down in order to open up the fresh thread.
I have thought about it and I think that keeping this thread open and keeping using it would be better from PR point of view.
We have had hundreds of pages of activity and it looks great and is the prrof of very large and active community. It attracts investors and proves that we are not scamcoin ;-)
Let me guys know what you think about it

I agree to keep this thread, will be good for community focus and showing that LTCD aint no scamcoin, eventhough it feels lik eI have been scammed with my 100K LTCD Smiley

Will bounce back, if the community keeps their word!
Pages:
Jump to: