Pages:
Author

Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast - page 17. (Read 368517 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Yes, both make sense :-)
Activity: 196
WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.
@Bitcoin Operated Boy

Not finding fault with your suggestion regarding the current thread. Just want to repost my opinion to contrast yours, in case it has been forgotten in all the recent fuss.

I suggest closing the current topic after the change over. Do not delete any of it and keep it for historical purposes. Post a link in the new topic pointing back to the old topic so that it can easily be found and so that it is obvious that we've been busy enough to need TWO TOPICS in under 3 months. Then use the new topic to continue into the future.

Your suggestion has just as much merit as mine does.

About the forum being closed (locked) down in order to open up the fresh thread.
I have thought about it and I think that keeping this thread open and keeping using it would be better from PR point of view.
We have had hundreds of pages of activity and it looks great and is the prrof of very large and active community. It attracts investors and proves that we are not scamcoin ;-)
Let me guys know what you think about it
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Given that Robbert is stepping back I would like to nominate Vic Velcro as interim committee chairman... He has great organization skills and leadership skills and that's what we need the most right now...  Is everyone okay with this?

I agree with that ;-)

I would recommend connecting with Fibre Devs.
I dont know for sure if they would be willing to help, but they do a top notch job with that coin and seem like they would be the type to help another coin out.

That sounds like a good idea. Lets see what we manage to acquire from currently hired dev. Also I got response from dogedarkdev, (which I copy underneath, in this post)

Have css, html and a bit Java/Jquery expertise, if I can pitch in with anything PM me Smiley

We would definitely use your help. Alec Kloss may need some. The best way is to contact him as he has been working on the website

Dear Community,

The video contest is finished and the winners will be paid.

1e https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E
2e http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
3e http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be

Will the creators send me a pm with there ltcd address?

Regards,

LitecoinDark Dev

As I mentioned before, "2e" video should be excluded from the contest, because of unfair voting.

The bounty should be allocated to:

30k for for the 4th video (15 votes) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E

10k for first video (5 votes) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be

10k for second video (4 votes) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be

Nothing for 3rd video "2e" (12 votes) because votes were unfairly acquired...

I received msg from Dogedarkdev:

"I have responded and offered to do one thing at a time. i am very busy with my coin, but i replied and offered to do i2p first, i can do tor and pos, but you would have to wait til i completed each project im working on. since i am building an i2p network, it would be easy to work on another at the same time. i can do tor after, when i work on tor after i2p again. i will see if he (litecondarkdev) answers"

Dogedarkdev seems liek a nice guy. think that i2p is a great concept to, so we could hire Dogedarkdev to do it for us and we could hire someone else for POS at teh same time.

About the forum being closed (locked) down in order to open up the fresh thread.
I have thought about it and I think that keeping this thread open and keeping using it would be better from PR point of view.
We have had hundreds of pages of activity and it looks great and is the prrof of very large and active community. It attracts investors and proves that we are not scamcoin ;-)
Let me guys know what you think about it

Activity: 232
I would like to assure you that all of the helpful posts are being read and that I personally am taking notes about the good stuff. The lack of reply is not intended to seem like nobody cares.

We have a bigger issue to get resolved as immediately as possible.

As soon as new leadership is implemented, I will bring attention to the recent helpful posts. Nothing is being overlooked and all of it will be reviewed again - hopefully soon.

It sucks, I know. But it is what it is. Just hang tight for not much longer.
Have css, html and a bit Java/Jquery expertise, if I can pitch in with anything PM me Smiley

Hi OnetyOne, that expertise is very helpful. I hope the new devs pitch that into the equation with allocating new members to the team.

It's amazing how the community is responding to the problem. So much so, that it seems a blessing in disguise that this has happened. With so many individuals working honestly for the coin it has become much stronger than was possibly imagined. (It's almost become Obiwankenobe coin).

Not only is the coin decentralised but the dev team are as well. A true community coin. I doubt there is any other like it out there.
UPDATED

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9607485

I am currently receiving a lot on information and suggestion in my PM box.

If you send me a PM and it fails for any reason, please post here that my PM box is full and I will do some cleanup. I will then post back here that my box is functional again.
Activity: 232
I'm also very lucky I didn't lose my cool and held my 100K Grin. But still, especially the big future is unsure, 2nd gen.

We'll see how it plays out, alot of communities would have bailed by now. This cn still grow to be very big, let us all make sure that it does!!

I also lack computer skills needed 4 crypto, but I wish to donate some time by proof reading, and maybe even translate to Dutch if needed, write me down for that Smiley

I'm also building an extensive twitter account, allready a lot of exposure, ones it's finished I will promote LTCD among others Smiley

Furio

Excellent suggestion on the Dutch proof reading side. Also your twitter is very useful. Perhaps you can help with being part of the PR team if there is a slot free for that?
Activity: 154
Dear Community,

The video contest is finished and the winners will be paid.

1e https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E
2e http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
3e http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be

Will the creators send me a pm with there ltcd address?

Regards,

LitecoinDark Dev
Activity: 169
I would like to assure you that all of the helpful posts are being read and that I personally am taking notes about the good stuff. The lack of reply is not intended to seem like nobody cares.

As soon as new leadership is implemented, I will bring attention to the recent helpful posts. Nothing is being overlooked and all of it will be reviewed again - hopefully soon.

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
I'm also very lucky I didn't lose my cool and held my 100K Grin. But still, especially the big future is unsure, 2nd gen.

We'll see how it plays out, alot of communities would have bailed by now. This cn still grow to be very big, let us all make sure that it does!!

I also lack computer skills needed 4 crypto, but I wish to donate some time by proof reading, and maybe even translate to Dutch if needed, write me down for that Smiley

I'm also building an extensive twitter account, allready a lot of exposure, ones it's finished I will promote LTCD among others Smiley

Furio
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Well said, in all respects.

Yes, anyone here so inclined should remember to include TrollbyFire in their prayers.

I usually keep silent, as I am not very experienced in crypto and I dont have a lot of the skills needed to add to the everyday discussions.

But if i may, I would like to commend this community for its attitude and posture in moving forward. I am so impressed with BTC operated boy, Ghost, Vic, Alec... (sorry if I missed someone). You could have abandoned the coin long ago and you have stuck with it and in some way I am looking forward to the future of LTCD more so now with you leading the way. I know we can't get the cart before the hoarse, but you all have proven in your own ways that you are positive capable leaders. I thank you for your efforts!!!

I wish I could do more to help, but unfortunately I do not provide the skills necessary to be of much help in crypto. I do hold approx 180k and have held strong from week 1. I will do what I can to support your efforts... even if only encouraging words from time to time!

Good work Gentleman!

... and lets all be saying a prayer for Troll. If its family issues, my hope is things can get worked out, as family is so much more important than this!

Thank You... you have all earned my respect!
I would recommend connecting with Fibre Devs.
I dont know for sure if they would be willing to help, but they do a top notch job with that coin and seem like they would be the type to help another coin out.
Well said, in all respects.

Yes, anyone here so inclined should remember to include TrollbyFire in their prayers.

I usually keep silent, as I am not very experienced in crypto and I dont have a lot of the skills needed to add to the everyday discussions.

But if i may, I would like to commend this community for its attitude and posture in moving forward. I am so impressed with BTC operated boy, Ghost, Vic, Alec... (sorry if I missed someone). You could have abandoned the coin long ago and you have stuck with it and in some way I am looking forward to the future of LTCD more so now with you leading the way. I know we can't get the cart before the hoarse, but you all have proven in your own ways that you are positive capable leaders. I thank you for your efforts!!!

I wish I could do more to help, but unfortunately I do not provide the skills necessary to be of much help in crypto. I do hold approx 180k and have held strong from week 1. I will do what I can to support your efforts... even if only encouraging words from time to time!

Good work Gentleman!

... and lets all be saying a prayer for Troll. If its family issues, my hope is things can get worked out, as family is so much more important than this!

Good work Gentleman!

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Litecoindark Reddit Moderator
Given that Robbert is stepping back I would like to nominate Vic Velcro as interim committee chairman... He has great organization skills and leadership skills and that's what we need the most right now...  Is everyone okay with this?

I Second that for Vic
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Litecoindark Reddit Moderator
well nasa didn't get to the moon buy giving up so we shall not either. For I want to go to the moon we just need a better rocket   Grin Now on to the building stage.
Activity: 126
Given that Robbert is stepping back I would like to nominate Vic Velcro as interim committee chairman... He has great organization skills and leadership skills and that's what we need the most right now...  Is everyone okay with this?
Activity: 22
My support to the new team as well!!!

Ditto! Lets keep this rolling.  Wink
Activity: 819
Merit: 502
My support to the new team as well!!!
Pages:
Jump to: