Pages:
Author

Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast - page 19. (Read 368518 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Maybe we can find someone here for POS   http://www.toptal.com/

Thanks for an idea.
You could find out if they have devs experineced in crypto...

see here
http://www.toptal.com/pos 
Activity: 196
WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.
I accept the nomination to be a dev.
A reminder, I have also been nominated to hold at least the dev wallet and be a signer.

I bought a laptop, some RAM, and an SSD today - specifically to hold the wallet completely separate from anything else. I also bought a couple of USB sticks to keep backup wallet copies in case of hardware failure. I will make a video of the laptop getting the upgrades installed, the installation of Bitcoin wallet, and installation of LTCD wallet.

I propose that Armory be used for creating the address for Bitcoin and for the multisig support. If this is fine, I will install Armory, create the address, encrypt it (copies of password will be provided to devs once these have been finalized), and the wallet will be immediately backed up in a manner that allows for perpetual recovery (read about it on Armory webpage, it's very cool, I use this for my own wallets), copies of the backup will be provided to devs once they have been selected.

If another person is chosen to hold the wallets, I will immediately transfer everything to the new designee and will provide video proof that any remaining backups or paper copies in my possession are destroyed. In such a situation, allow a small window of time for me to record, encode, and upload any video.

--EDIT-- - I should have stated more clearly - The laptop and hardware stay with me because I paid out of my own pocket. The data, paper wallets, USBs, etc will be transferred if the situation ever arises that I am unchosen to hold the wallet(s) - the hardware will be wiped but I keep the laptop, RAM, and SSD.

Regarding your opinion about transparency - I wholly agree. I intend to post some verifiable information shortly. I will also privately provide my geographic address and direct telephone number to devs and committee members with the provision that those NEVER get posted publicly.

I don't have much in the way of social media. I was a MySpace junkie back in the day. I do have a Facebook that I use, but only a few times a month. I've got a long history in several forums. I can be found using Google search, but I've been careful about maintaining my privacy over the years, so you'll see I've been around and have not changed my online identity but you won't likely find many photos or my phone number spread all over the place. But I've been me for decades.

Atm, Alec Kloss is a candidate and I also mentioned VicVelcro as 2nd dev, because he seems to have good management skills and he rapidly and coherently pushes things through once he arrives at decision.

Robbert agrees with me that both Alec and Vic should be candidates.
Of course, if Vic agrees.

(Also, in my opinion it would be great if Vic made himself more transaprent like Alec did (Twitter, Google info etc ) )

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Thanks for an idea.
You could find out if they have devs experineced in crypto...
Activity: 162
I have spoken to Robbert on Skype.

I will just briefly write down what I remember from our conversation.

1. Robbert and Xircom are considering leaving the project for now.

2. They will asign new devs.

Atm, Alec Kloss is a candidate and I also mentioned VicVelcro as 2nd dev, because he seems to have good management skills and he rapidly and coherently pushes things through once he arrives at decision.

Robbert agrees with me that both Alec and Vic should be candidates.
Of course, if Vic agrees.

(Also, in my opinion it would be great if Vic made himself more transaprent like Alec did (Twitter, Google info etc ) )

3. Robbert will sign a contract with new dev to make sure that the project will keep flourishing and not be abandoned.
Robbert and Xircom have put a lot of their work and time in this project, experienced a lot of stress, because of Troll and they wouldn't like this project to go down.

4. Robbert will provide new devs with full access to the code, website, contacts etc

5. We are still waiting for reply from Dogedarkdev regarding POS and TOR. We are not sure if he agrees yet. He only mentioned that he can help with some other features but may not be able to help with POS. We will see.

(I, personally think that Dogedarkdev would benefit a lot for his coin by helping us. We have got massive and strong community and he has got the skills we require atm. We could support and PR each other's communities. It would be a very nice co-operation between DogeDark and LitecoinDark. That's just my opinion...)

Robbert also contacted some other dev about POS (so if you guys know some devs capable of doing POS then bring up ideas).

6. Current, promised features are supposed to be added by tomorrow but the hired dev said that he had a problem with adding one of the features because of some difficulty with the code he encountered after Troll made few alterations.
He agreed to give back a full refund if he won't be able to finish these features by tomorrow.
Then we can use the refund to re-invest it again.

7. The winners of the video contest will be announced tomorrow morning.

I might have missed something...
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
a cover can be a good way to take new talents under LTCD wings  Cheesy
Activity: 196
WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.
BUMP for those who missed it.
A committee needs to be selected ASAP, then there's work to do.

My nephew and the guys in the band he is with have just released this yesterday, they said you can get it free. https://rumoursmi.bandcamp.com/track/centuries-fall-out-boy-cover

And on YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_GCajkNwmw

Just because he's my nephew, they are all my dudes, and they RAWK!.

LTCD - MOVING FORWARD

I submit my suggestion for an immediate (or nearly immediate) to-do list for LTCD before taking any other actions.

Please consider this to be a reasonably well thought out SUGGESTION. I've spent a few hours putting it together and referring back to earlier posts in the thread to account for as many things as was possible for me in a short time frame.

First - an interrim committe should be selected for making decisions in the short-term. I suggest the temporary committee should expire on or before Jan 18, 2015. Responsibilities of the interrim committe with be described below. A permanent committee should be chosen by or before the expiration of the interrim committee. Selection of a permanent committee prior to the expiration of the interrim committee would cause the immediate expiration of the interrim committee. Committee to be composed of an odd number of members to prevent a deadlock due to a tie-vote condition. Members of the committee could be persons responsible for sub-tasks and vice-versa.

Now, please review my opinion of the TEN most important things that need to be resolved before proceeding on to anything else.

01.  Determine sub-tasks and delegate who will be responsible for supervision of each sub-task - examples would be PR person, BCT forum topic admin, wallet holder or wallet holders, wallet signers, website admin, any and all other sub-tasks which may arise as LTCD development progresses.

02.  Determine what cryptocurrency will be used for dev funds and what cryptocurrency will be used for bounties/rewards.

03.  Determine who will be responsible for checking the wallet addresses on a scheduled basis, to verify that the proper and expected balances are present. Daily? Weekly? Monthly?

04.  Determine how fund storage will be managed. How much in a live wallet? How much in a cold wallet on USB? How much in paper wallet? Who will possess 2nd and 3rd copies of these wallets?

05.  Determine how to unseat a committee member if the need arise and define the circumstances which might bring about the necessity to do so.

06.  Determine who will be the designated person for posting Official Announcements. It could be the PR manager/coordinator. To avoid confusion, I do believe only ONE or possibly TWO people should be designated for this purpose. It does get confusing to see 5 or more ANNOUNCEMENTS by different people in the same day. One person or two persons being the mouthpiece for the committee would be beneficial.

07.  Start a new topic on BCT for LTCD. Link back to this topic for historical purposes. Appoint an admin for the new thread and a backup admin (solely to replace the acting admin if necessary) that has no admin authority unless and until the primary admin is resigned or unseated or in the event of primary admin personal emergency. Choose more than one moderator to assist the admin.

08.  Determine who will keep copies of code progress, who is responsible for git, who is responsible for blockchain. Choose secondaries to replace the primaries in time of unexpected need.

09.  Once the previous items have been decided - Determine priority of what features will be updated for LTCD. Examples would be (but not limited to) POS, multisig, encrypted messaging, stealth addresses.

10.  Choose a means for the committee and the sub-task managers to communicate routine progress so that mundane internal discussion does not flood the main BCT topic. Make this back channel available to spectators but restrict posting rights solely to committee members and sub-task managers and temporarily elevated rights to spectators who might have something immediately relevant (then de-elevate them).

This is rev 01 and available for viewing only at https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-jxroBB18zpMklxQVVBOEdCSnM/view?usp=sharing
legendary
no offense taken VIC

ok if there is a board i/we the community need to know that anybody in it has at least 170 k
convalidated sending a verified message from the wallet of the members
This system works fine for fibre Board community.
we need to take their example to build the board.

the brazilian shop is a merit of litecoindarkevo, wherever he is i thank you,
i only have good skill at finding things.

so are litecoindarkdev in with the funds idea or he is paying himself for the dev ?
i'm trying to send message that for building this coin is required some people full time.
If not a "simple transfer of the coin" building an asset on counterparty is a reasonable idea ?

i'm heretic for nature so i speak my mind .
there is a board ?
voting ?
vicvelcro are you in i suppose .
so are we going to make litecoin dark again  Angry ?
Activity: 182
Official BitFoundry Dev
Xircom it's essentially defending the selling of the MAT the Asics scrypt
that he was doing an android wallet and the usb wallet
can be part of the programming if not PR but looking at the work he is doing
with the MAT is a member to maintain in here .

and for the counterparty option well the coin if and only if was to transfer
now i mean this precise minute on the Counterparty blockchain
would be like an asset and look ,in the wallet used by million of people
the first thing you can see is a list of assets-Campaing, 3 are in first page
for me is the best market now from what price can we start ?
and for the automatic distribuition of the coin must be made a contact here :
http://www.vennd.io/

i strongly suggest if i can't make it to evaluate yourselfs how much can be done just
making a fund for building a 2 gen with this kind of resources.

another merchant in LTCD is even quoted on nxt , i have find it
and is accepting a truck load of coins so probably even if it is in brazil i would buy from it
i need a transcontinental spedition but i'll buy from there.
Kidding :
http://bitscoinshop.com.br/en/content/4-about-us

The Bitscoinshop Store is a company importing products directly to the end consumer. All products displayed in our shop are not in Brazil and are shipped directly from China or the United States to the address of the client.

I've noticed that you have great ideas and you have been doing a lot for LTCD. For example you arranged that Brazilian online store to accept LTCD.
I've had a lot of trouble understanding your English and often do not ubderstand what you are writing. Google Translate is a really shitty method for translating Portuguese. I think that some people on the forum ignore your ideas because they don't understand you :-$

That's why you don't seem to get enough credit for what you do
:\

Sorry for getting mad at you earlier about the reposts, BTCB has some valid points, thanks for contributing!

i strongly suggest if i can't make it to evaluate yourselfs how much can be done just

and is accepting a truck load of coins so probably even if it is in brazil i would buy from it
Kidding :

The Bitscoinshop Store is a company importing products directly to the end consumer. All products displayed in our shop are not in Brazil and are shipped directly from China or the United States to the address of the client.

I've noticed that you have great ideas and you have been doing a lot for LTCD. For example you arranged that Brazilian online store to accept LTCD.
I've had a lot of trouble understanding your English and often do not ubderstand what you are writing. Google Translate is a really shitty method for translating Portuguese. I think that some people on the forum ignore your ideas because they don't understand you :-$

That's why you don't seem to get enough credit for what you do
:\
Activity: 147
Activity: 731
Merit: 500
Activity: 147
LTCD needs new investors.

We are waiting You to invest , akwaboy  Wink
Activity: 284
🌟 LAToken ICO - August 22, 2017 🌟
Just bought a 200K, 1.3K price all sold out, buy very cheap now, if it continues to fall, continue to buy Grin
legendary

Kidding :

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Who is sending rewards?

(Vid contest)
Activity: 731
Merit: 500
LTCD needs new investors.
Activity: 182
Official BitFoundry Dev
I'm glad things are moving along. I tried getting a actual team going on my old currency for the longest time and you all did it within days. I say we coordinate and work through google docs and allow the community to look in at anytime for our conversations as well as our project status.

Transparency does wonders with new investors.

The website is still under way. I had to recode a few modules that were based around second generation technology. I will also be working on a roadmap for the new LTCD. This will be published by Sunday along with the website.

This is an exciting time for LTCD, the community has now fully integrated with the existing development team. Xircom has done a great job when he is around, however we need more of a marketing and PR figure for LTCD and I would be happy to fill that slot. This would mean press releases, interviews, and official announcements from the development team on a regular basis. I would work to facilitate the transparency from the development team and would also keep all of the exchanges up to date on the projects and wallet updates.

Let's keep the ball rolling on this. I'll post more links to the project documents when I have time to create them outside of work.

- Alec
Pages:
Jump to: