Pages:
Author

Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast - page 20. (Read 368518 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I missed this post earlier.

I recognize and nominate Alec Kloss (aleckloss) to be one of the responsible signers of the wallet containing dev funds.

I'd agree to hold a sig for part of the dev team

I'm fine with this nomination.

I would also nominate him to join dev team and be core website designer and new PR person if Xircom doesn't show up until tomorrow. Up to other community members to decide what they think about this nomination
Activity: 241
10.  Choose a means for the committee and the sub-task managers to communicate routine progress so that mundane internal discussion does not flood the main BCT topic. Make this back channel available to spectators but restrict posting rights solely to committee members and sub-task managers and temporarily elevated rights to spectators who might have something immediately relevant (then de-elevate them).

Just a quick thought:

An easy solution could be IRC. Anyone who wishes to join the designated 'Committee' channel could be open to do so (the spectators), but have the channel muted so only Ops (the committee) and those with Voice (the sub-task managers &/or temp elevated rights members) would be able to speak in the channel.

EDIT: If this sounds like an option y'all wish to entertain, I have registered ##LiteCoinDark-Committee on freenode (just so the channel is reserved if you wish to use it). A link if you wish to check it out and are unfamiliar with IRC: http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/##LiteCoinDark-Committee
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
NO , DEVS are not GONE  there is troll that is less present for personal problems
and there is a temporary one and at least LITECOINDARKDEV the founder is in the forum almost always
 Angry

Okay I don't understand what the panic is for then :-)
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
NO , DEVS are not GONE  there is troll that is less present for personal problems
and there is a temporary one and at least LITECOINDARKDEV the founder is in the forum almost always
 Angry
So all the old devs are gone? What about the 2nd gen features?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Development to the countdown
Activity: 126
What happened to the site? Wasn't there a recent redesign by Alexkloss

He is still working on it...
Activity: 126
ok premiated members i have a good news and i'm trying to know how to implement this :

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/scotcoin-migrates-altcoin-counterparty-digital-asset/

with LTCD you can thank me later folks.

And sideCHAIN it is then !

ok so Robbert has some Mil of LTCD at 800 sat ok you are an investor
i want to fill you in the news as anyone else interested
We as community , are making a bounty in BTC to implement pos in LTCD wallet
i'm discussing with other investor that there is a possibility to
make this coin like counterparty , so directly a part of the BTC chain !!!
if you want to contribute pm me.
Thanks for your time.

I really like this idea to get involved with counterparty... If everyone is in agreement we would just need a dev who can implement it!!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I am really impressed. This is very serious approach to the project.
I wish you good luck guys.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
Quote from: vicvelcro on Today at 12:42:03 AM
LTCD - MOVING FORWARD

I submit my suggestion for an immediate (or nearly immediate) to-do list for LTCD before taking any other actions.

This is rev 01 and available for viewing only at https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-jxroBB18zpMklxQVVBOEdCSnM/view?usp=sharing

ok it has do be done , is all right with me
i surely will see that an automated control will alert
the forum of any change right to the minute and i intend like alertco.in on the real minute
the wallet used for funds make any change , if obviously the blockchain
is working.
Activity: 336
Twitter: @Steven_McKie
What happened to the site? Wasn't there a recent redesign by Alexkloss
Activity: 196
WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.
I missed this post earlier.

I recognize and nominate Alec Kloss (aleckloss) to be one of the responsible signers of the wallet containing dev funds.

You're welcome. Was doing my part to be helpful.

Thanks for compiling all these.
Thank you.

Would you please click the google drive link to the document, found at the bottom of the post and confirm that people other than myself can in fact view it?

LTCD - MOVING FORWARD

I submit my suggestion for an immediate (or nearly immediate) to-do list for LTCD before taking any other actions.

This is rev 01 and available for viewing only at https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-jxroBB18zpMklxQVVBOEdCSnM/view?usp=sharing

I'm fine with all the points

Already did. Working fine.
Thanks for compiling all these.
Perfect.

As proof that my earlier post has not been and will not be edited, the included google drive link has been confirmed as functioning. Anyone is welcome to obtain a copy of that and keep it on their local machine. I intend to leave that document at that location until such time as it becomes obsolete or Google crumbles to the ground.
Official BitFoundry Dev
Thank you.

Would you please click the google drive link to the document, found at the bottom of the post and confirm that people other than myself can in fact view it?

LTCD - MOVING FORWARD

Got on the doc!
Activity: 819
Merit: 502
Thank you.

LTCD - MOVING FORWARD

LTCD - MOVING FORWARD

Official BitFoundry Dev
Pages:
Jump to: