Pages:
Author

Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast - page 26. (Read 368518 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
oh yeah. I finally sold my SHIT LTCD coins. I finally sold it to the wretched f~cking shit.
People - a fucking scam. Everyone who comes to this topic - do not even try to read carefully and look for some information.
I as a member of the community (you can see on the main page) declare that the developers are halfwits fucked in all respects.
The level of programming skills is a multiple of 1 main course Developer Technical University, and the level of human qualities 16 years of polygamous teenager. To fuck you! I spent so much time and money to watch you nothing did not and give all the third party.
You main developer? You even can not insert an icon in pissing purse, even info for /About/ replace can not. Clown and you are not a programmer.
Do you even fucking site could not impose a month. MONTH (Oh God, how I laugh). 2 gen cryptocurrency fucking. You pissing forum transferred week. God, I am a web designer and you speak better programming than you. I am sorry.

This coin has nothing except the name, the herds have believed hamsters disputes and blunt armless developer.
Interviews and conversations show off, and it seems that there is something valuable. But in fact, the main developer - not a developer. This maximalist school, which is not responsible for their words and who can not even install the blockchain on the VPS. It is not surprising that you DDoS. You're a fucking idiot who wastes people's time! A person generally trollbyfire nowhere that even describe the essence of his work and a half months can not.
Empty promises, irrational statements level of school age, 1000% irresponsible attitude, 1000% complete incompetence (just totally, my grandmother programs the better), disrespect to the community, based on their own selfish purposes.

To fuck you! pissing developers - if you want to experiment or study, do it in your virtual machine or server and not waste people's time! Students fucking fuck!
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
You guys have to figure out what can make Ltcd different from most coins in the crypto world. A Lite Dark coin doesn't cut it, Gen 2.0.... we don't know what it is yet. SuperNET and BlockNET are not the answers. POS in wallet.... big deal. You have make it do something that will work with Bitcoin or challenge Bitcoin. You guys have to think outside the box.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Oh boy,

well keep in mind that I'm not fluent in C++ or any crypto related code. I'm just a humble web developer. But Ill do my best to serve the community.

You don't need coding skills to be on the PR team...  And we could use a team not just one guy in that department for sure... 
Activity: 182
Official BitFoundry Dev
Oh boy,

well keep in mind that I'm not fluent in C++ or any crypto related code. I'm just a humble web developer. But Ill do my best to serve the community.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
i have contacted a merchant to make a deal to have his shop accept LTCD
but now i'm not sure of the situation ,
were will be a mac wallet and an update with pos for LTCD
this week ?

Mac wallet will be this week.

About POS, we need to find out someone who will do it for us.

Thanks for contacting the merchant
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
i have contacted a merchant to make a deal to have his shop accept LTCD
but now i'm not sure of the situation ,
were will be a mac wallet and an update with pos for LTCD
this week ?

Activity: 448
You may be right about SuperNet. I also received a reply from James:

"It is up to your team to come up with the useful tech that users will want. if you have such things then I am happy to make it available to the SuperNET users.

You can use the SuperNET with no strings attached. This is different than becoming part of the core.

James!"

It would be great to get hold of the code for 2nd generation from Troll and then maybe we could try to find someone trustful to finish it for us.

since its troll's baby, i'm not too confident we ever will be able to, untill he suddenly returns and continues working on it.
You may be right about SuperNet. I also received a reply from James:

"It is up to your team to come up with the useful tech that users will want. if you have such things then I am happy to make it available to the SuperNET users.

You can use the SuperNET with no strings attached. This is different than becoming part of the core.

James!"

It would be great to get hold of the code for 2nd generation from Troll and then maybe we could try to find someone trustful to finish it for us.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
Not to me Mr. Downer on this... but chances are slim to none to get on SuperNET. Ltcd hasn't been around long enough or have the innovation the other core coins have. Not being negative about it just being realistic. James Lee is pretty clear about his vision on what he wants for SuperNET. Ltcd has a good ways to go to get there.

A coin doesn't need SuperNET to be successful.

Right and even with supernet there's no guarantee
look at Bitmark it was asked by JL777 to join supernet
but the dev is soloing and look the coin is exchanging in euro
directly and has a big sustaining community

LTCD started from a little group of people
i admit it when i have seen the price rally quite a bit
upward in the first days on bittrex
i was in the game , some coin with the suffix dark
can't say that are in a good range of price
i contacted a merchant and has agreed to add LTCD as a coin accepted
maybe tomorrow it will let us know

Maybe BlockNet will be more open to adding the coin to the core as it's a new organization??

they even questioned drk, so I do not feel too confident about that.
I think we should first focus on the coin itself before diving into greater adventures

to be honest, we don't actually have that much to offer at this point if you think about it, thats why we need new devs to strenghten the coin first.
Maybe BlockNet will be more open to adding the coin to the core as it's a new organization??
it wont get added to superNET, spoke to jl777

He says any coin is welcome to use supernet but doesn't have to be a core coin to do so, which means to me, it can use supernet but wont be part of it.
also he is willing to give advice but no coding work.
I don't know about 2.0 features but our coin is already built in a modular fashion right? That already puts us way ahead of most other coins... There is no reason to not go ahead with 1.0 features because we can always develop 2.0 after the fact just as Bitcoin is developing 2.0 on top for their 1.0 blockchain... There are also side chains... So lets walk before we run... Lets get some features working and lets build our development team!! (Great work so far in putting out the call for help guys!)

Xircom... May I suggest that you do weekly developmental updates to the community... Communication is key to keeping everyone informed and happy... It also leads to new ideas and contacts... It can't be overstated how important openness and transparency is in this game... It's a trust game and there is no better way to maintain it then to be open and communicative at all times!!

If as you say this is a community driven coin then from what I have seen the community is starting to step up and deal with some issues at hand... This community is more than just coin holders and supporters... This community has determination, ideas, skills, and the willingness to participate!! Another reason and perhaps the most important reason to continue to believe in this coin, hold it, and support it!! Good job everyone!!

Cheers,

Ghosty
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
Not to me Mr. Downer on this... but chances are slim to none to get on SuperNET. Ltcd hasn't been around long enough or have the innovation the other core coins have. Not being negative about it just being realistic. James Lee is pretty clear about his vision on what he wants for SuperNET. Ltcd has a good ways to go to get there.

A coin doesn't need SuperNET to be successful.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
We all need to stay together, act and put our resources, and we will get it all through.
I sent msgs to few devs asking for help
dogedarkdev has replied that he will contact our dev regarding helping us sith features.

Also Jl777 replied to me asking about features we are interested in.
I said that we would need POS first (if it's still possible to add it to our coin) and also Supernet later and maybe some other features

Fingers crossed

AWESOME! Keep up the good work!
Activity: 162
We all need to stay together, act and put our resources, and we will get it all through.

I also .. I'll go to a German university tomorrow, I know there a Proffesor of the programming teaching.
maybe he can help
dogedarkdev has replied that he will contact our dev regarding helping us sith features.

Also Jl777 replied to me asking about features we are interested in.
I said that we would need POS first (if it's still possible to add it to our coin) and also Supernet later and maybe some other features

Fingers crossed
jl777
is on nxt forum supernet is going faster
so maybe can help recruiting
i'll go take a look
but seriously Xircom were are you ?

agreed, he should help with this, he is our PR guy.
jahl your loss i have to see a coin that in the last 2 months started only with the name
and 1 person go to 3000 sat , even at current price LTCD
in the altcoin failing months is a pearl

thats just it, i bought because of the name, and i'm sure many others did aswel, but we cannot survive with only the name.
I do want to see this coin succeed and am very curious to see the gen 2 features.
But untill we'll see a glimps of them actually beign released, i'm careful
Lets forget about 2nd gen for now. We need everyone's help including yours to find out how to implement POS and other features asap

which is why i was asking if the new dev was here to stay or just to implement the announced features

Yes, it's a good question. If he does I'm happy to contribute to his salary for adding POS

This developer only implementate the announced features.

you're very honest, I appreciate that
Pages:
Jump to: