Pages:
Author

Topic: [M1] SupplyShock | Whitepaper Release | ShockTrader Imminent! | Updated Roadmap! - page 2. (Read 52276 times)

Activity: 483
Merit: 250
Is this coin dead? Where are the new dev?
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
what current number of blocks ?
Activity: 490
These are working well for me!  Smiley

addnode=23.240.40.75:59864
addnode=104.42.224.48:1336
addnode=79.77.62.203:19554
addnode=198.199.108.97
addnode=91.220.151.240
addnode=78.46.92.72

Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
So is the Dev back finally??? That would be super duper awesome!!!
cannot sync any help?
syncing stucks even with bootstrap..

im sync wallet with bootstrap ^ and sync OK

getinfo

"blocks" : 58559,
"moneysupply" : 38056.10266614,

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
cannot sync any help?
syncing stucks even with bootstrap..
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi! Could you share your staking experience?
I stake about more than 3000 coins that gives me about 20 coins every 2 minutes but because of confirmation time i have to wait about 1 and half hour to skate again. I think the reward is too high and confirmations are taking too much time but that's my opinion. What about you guys?
Activity: 483
Hello Everyone!

I'd just like to take this opportunity to introduce myself as the new developer of Supply Shock!

I understand it has been a bumpy road over these last few months, but I can assure you that I'm here to pave the way for a new future!

I'm currently working on bringing the wallet up to speed with a few tasteful improvements, updated nodes, & checkpoints.

I have been discussing the core functionality of Shock Trader with our old dev & the amount of progress he has made looks quite promising!

If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to ask!

On a side note, If everyone could keep our old dev in their thoughts and prayers it would be much appreciated..

Sounds promising, we really need to get back on Bittrex though..
M1X
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
A Decentralized Social Marketplace
Hello Everyone!

I'd just like to take this opportunity to introduce myself as the new developer of Supply Shock!

I understand it has been a bumpy road over these last few months, but I can assure you that I'm here to pave the way for a new future!

I'm currently working on bringing the wallet up to speed with a few tasteful improvements, updated nodes, & checkpoints.

I have been discussing the core functionality of Shock Trader with our old dev & the amount of progress he has made looks quite promising!

If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to ask!

On a side note, If everyone could keep our old dev in their thoughts and prayers it would be much appreciated..
takeover?

Its not a community take over, seems like the dev has a trusted comrad hes passing the reins to. According to his post, hes guiding the new developer(s) with his vision to continue the project & get it completed.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 654
Activity: 131
To all the M1 supporters, I apologize that I have been unable to continue my efforts with the SupplyShock project due to an unforeseen medical condition taking over my life. Quite honestly, I didn't know how to tell the community and could not, in good faith, promise that anything would be brought to fruition. I have left the partially completed wallet/parameter-based trader in competent and dedicated hands. I am confident that their programming abilities and the guidance I have provided will lead to a successful product. Again, I apologize for not notifying everybody in the interim, but soon you will be extremely pleased you stuck around.

I'm sorry about your current medical issues & I hope all ends well.

Now is our time as a community to band together & get bittrex to reinstate us!

I knew this was too good a project to just give up!!!!
M1X
Activity: 350
A Decentralized Social Marketplace
To all the M1 supporters, I apologize that I have been unable to continue my efforts with the SupplyShock project due to an unforeseen medical condition taking over my life. Quite honestly, I didn't know how to tell the community and could not, in good faith, promise that anything would be brought to fruition. I have left the partially completed wallet/parameter-based trader in competent and dedicated hands. I am confident that their programming abilities and the guidance I have provided will lead to a successful product. Again, I apologize for not notifying everybody in the interim, but soon you will be extremely pleased you stuck around.
bleutrade delete listing M1  Shocked
bittrex delete listing M1  Shocked
Activity: 444
any news from dev .........?  Roll Eyes price to the moon  Roll Eyes

No news....not sure whether he is still working on the project as he hasn't responded to any of the posts made by community so far!!
Activity: 780
Merit: 510
Bitcoin - helping to end bankster enslavement.
i have 2 btc in this coin a littel explanation should be given.

Wait 2 BTC will allow me to buy 33,250 the coins at 0.00006 and the total number of coins are 34,683.

Oh my!

If the devs show up this thing will go nuts.
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I dunno has the Dev spoke to anyone or posted here in recent times? Cause I would just like to point out look how much RUBY is exploding with their TraderDaddy bot and all the things they have going which M1 could very well have going for it as well but with way less of a coin supply!! Get something going here Dev don't let your masterpiece DIE!!! Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: