Pages:
Author

Topic: [MainNet Stage] Cocos-BCX‘s First Batch of 38 Ecosystem Buidlers & Angels List - page 26. (Read 3043 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

I need to know the plans for may and more reports on the work of the team and it will be great !
let's see how the project will work next and soon I will buy coins for me

I am happy that there are crypto games)
this is a good opportunity during quarantine )
Do you plan to make any bounty program? Or airdrop?
What about next updates? Will you give full info about it?
Can you tell me what are you doing with your promotion?
brand new
Activity: 0
thanks to the team for the information but I still prefer to keep track of the price on exchanges
this is the best way to assess demand
brand new
thank you for this announcement and I really like how this project is developing !
at least the prospect will be huge
brand new

are there reports on progress in April ?
since as the month ends you will still need to understand what the team has achieved over these days

I think that at the end of April you will be able to see more news about the development of this project and it will be just great for all of us
brand new

what do you think will happen to the market after halving ?

now something really strange is happening in the market and we will see how it will work further
these will be difficult times for many coins

good project !
and I like how the project works and the prospects will be huge
At least soon I will be able to invest in this project

thanks to the team for the information but I still prefer to keep track of the price on exchanges
this is the best way to assess demand

I am still interested in projects that will be able to generate passive income. It will still be very important to me

I would not rush to conclusions and do not rush to invest in cryptocurrencies !
since it is now difficult to find a worthwhile project to invest in

now it is difficult to find a good entry point as the market situation is necessary due to the crisis
this should be understood now
brand new

Thank you for the announcement and now we see a technological project that can be scaled very easily
so I think it will be a good investment

now it will be difficult to determine what the potential return will be
and we will see how the situation with the crisis and the economic crisis will develop

however a large community is being formed and interest in the project is already growing and this is also very important to understand

I think it will be a worthwhile project !
I am just ready to buy coins for me and the prospect will be huge

the exchange price is unstable despite what the team is doing now !
But I am sure that the demand will only grow in the future
brand new

I like how this project works and we'll see what happens next
at least I can see that everything is developing just fine

You just need to monitor the dynamics of exchanges and look for a good entry point.
I don't know what else to say

now it would be relevant to invest in gold, but in this case it will be quite difficult to earn money and therefore you need to analyze each startup
brand new

I would still like to see the roadmap for the next year so that I can understand the project's long term development plans

the site has all the information about how this project will develop !
But at least the team was able to attract maximum investment and this will be fine after the crisis ends

I think that for a long time I will be able to buy coins for me !
and the prospect will be huge !
I think I'll be able to buy coins soon
brand new
I will need more plans for 2020
and you will need to understand how the project develops further!
at least this will be very important for early investors

Thank you for the announcement and now we see a technological project that can be scaled very easily

and we will see how the situation with the crisis and the economic crisis will develop

however a large community is being formed and interest in the project is already growing and this is also very important to understand

I think it will be a worthwhile project !
I am just ready to buy coins for me and the prospect will be huge
after all this is a good application of blockchain technology and I think that interest in the project will grow now and it will be fine
brand new
the team is working and developing and soon we will see them in the top coinmarketcap as hard times are coming for many cryptocurrencies
brand new
I was happy with how the project is developing and what the team is doing in such difficult times and this will be important for all of us
brand new

since as the month ends you will still need to understand what the team has achieved over these days

you'd better just follow their Twitter feed and you can see more news there

brand new
Pages:
Jump to: