Pages:
Author

Topic: [MainNet Stage] Cocos-BCX‘s First Batch of 38 Ecosystem Buidlers & Angels List - page 24. (Read 3043 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I expect to get a real profit from your platform guys, do you have a divs system?
brand new
Thanks team that we still can get a profit even when we are at home
brand new
Will you take part at online conferences?
Activity: 1

This year will be hard for all of us, but I think blockchain will help to develop a better world

This is in any case a good application of blockchain technology and the project will scale quickly
now I am happy with all this and I will continue to follow the project
brand new
in my opinion the team should strive to make the project global
this would allow for maximum token growth
brand new

Will you change the RoadMap due to a virus?

this is a very relevant question and I would like to get more news from the team about this in order to understand how this project will develop further
at least for me it will all be important
brand new

is there a plan for long-term development !
maybe for a year and we'll see how it all works further

if they still received support from the top exchange I think the development will continue and the interest of investors will only grow
so now is a good time to invest

Yes now it will be just a great investment and I am ready to buy coins for me now
since now the price is quite attractive
brand new
I wonder what awaits us in may and whether there will be contests for the community and what will happen to the price of the coin after halving ?
brand new

thanks to the team for the information but I still prefer to keep track of the price on exchanges
this is the best way to assess demand

I am still interested in projects that will be able to generate passive income. It will still be very important to me

I would not rush to conclusions and do not rush to invest in cryptocurrencies !
since it is now difficult to find a worthwhile project to invest in
brand new

How will you guarantee the liquidity of your coin and what about your wallet?

It seems simple to me
the more people use the platform the greater the demand for these tokens and the price will fly to the moon in the long term
brand new

I would still like to see the roadmap for the next year so that I can understand the project's long term development plans

the site has all the information about how this project will develop !
But at least the team was able to attract maximum investment and this will be fine after the crisis ends
brand new
I really like how the project works right now and I am sure that I will be able to buy coins for me in the near future as this is a good investment for a long time
please tell us how investors can get passive income at the moment ?
in such a market this can be a good prospect
brand new

Do you cooperate with blockchain bloggers?

I think that at this stage it will be necessary to cooperate with major media in order to create maximum confidence in the project and also develop the project
brand new
How will you guarantee the liquidity of your coin and what about your wallet?
This year will be hard for all of us, but I think blockchain will help to develop a better world
brand new

what do you think will happen to the market after halving ?

now something really strange is happening in the market and we will see how it will work further
these will be difficult times for many coins
Do you cooperate with blockchain bloggers?
brand new
Where can I find information about your development, do you plan to cooperate with exchanges?
brand new
I would still like to see the roadmap for the next year so that I can understand the project's long term development plans
Pages:
Jump to: