Pages:
Author

Topic: [MainNet Stage] Cocos-BCX‘s First Batch of 38 Ecosystem Buidlers & Angels List - page 25. (Read 3043 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
You have chosen the right way and right industry! You will have a lot of followers
brand new

is there a plan for long-term development !
maybe for a year and we'll see how it all works further

if they still received support from the top exchange I think the development will continue and the interest of investors will only grow
so now is a good time to invest
Activity: 1
Will you change the RoadMap due to a virus?
brand new

thanks to the team for the information but I still prefer to keep track of the price on exchanges
this is the best way to assess demand

I am still interested in projects that will be able to generate passive income. It will still be very important to me
How will you support token and what about token liquidity?
brand new
When will we see an interview with your CEO?
brand new
You should cooperate with bloggers and make a review of your site
brand new
thank you for the interesting information and I am sure that the team is doing something useful and the use of blockchain technologies will be fully justified
brand new
Do you have many vulnerabilities on the platform?
brand new

the team is working and developing and soon we will see them in the top coinmarketcap as hard times are coming for many cryptocurrencies

at least I see it now which means that the price of the coin will grow in the near future and I think that even during the economic crisis this is possible
brand new
Presenter sounds good, all presentation looks good. I hope this isn't the last
brand new
This project can get good popularity in Korea now because it is the second crypto country after China
Why you choose blockchain for your company and what project have you created before?
brand new
Your manufacturer impresses. How this is not the end of your plans to develop
brand new
I think this platform has an opportunity to become a cool blockchain project, we need just to wait for a little
brand new

what do you think will happen to the market after halving ?

I think that no one will tell you this now and it will be difficult to draw any conclusions during the crisis
What about next updates? Will you give full info about it?
brand new
Where can I check you marketing strategy?
brand new

Which exchanges are still planning to list this spring ?

I haven't seen any similar news yet but they already have a listing on top exchanges and I don't think that's a priority right now

I support your opinion !
and I think that there is no need for new listings now especially in such a market and the team should spend resources wisely
brand new
What will you do for your promotion in Korea?
Pages:
Jump to: