Pages:
Author

Topic: [MainNet Stage] Cocos-BCX‘s First Batch of 38 Ecosystem Buidlers & Angels List - page 27. (Read 3043 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
what do you think will happen to the market after halving ?
brand new
Activity: 0

Thank you for the announcement and now we see a technological project that can be scaled very easily
so I think it will be a good investment

it is difficult for me to understand how the project will work I mean further development !
is there a plan for the crisis ?

now it will be difficult to attract investors to this market, but the smartest people know that this is a good time to make money
do you have any special offers for investors at the moment ?
And is it possible to get passive income ?

I like how this project works and we'll see what happens next
at least I can see that everything is developing just fine

You just need to monitor the dynamics of exchanges and look for a good entry point.
I don't know what else to say

now it would be relevant to invest in gold, but in this case it will be quite difficult to earn money and therefore you need to analyze each startup

they have received official support from the heat exchange and I think this is one of the best factors to analyze the safety of this project
brand new
what partners are you negotiating with to expand your business ?
this is still very important for me to understand
brand new

is there a plan for long-term development !
maybe for a year and we'll see how it all works further

This is a working project right now and what they offer to users really pleases me and I think the demand will be huge at the moment
brand new
Which exchanges are still planning to list this spring ?
brand new

I'm just going to invest in the project in the near future and I'm just looking for a good entry point
it is difficult to analyze the market

however now is a good opportunity for investment and I will be happy to buy coins for me since this is a real project and previously it received just huge support
brand new
right now the coin has quite weak volatility and it is difficult for me to find a good entry point
I think I'll be able to buy coins for me soon
brand new

the team is working and developing and soon we will see them in the top coinmarketcap as hard times are coming for many cryptocurrencies

nevertheless I like how this particular project is developing !
Because they do something useful for people
brand new
still, I need to understand what the team plans to do to increase demand .
since the competition in this market is simply huge and it will be difficult to attract the interest of investors right now
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
Hey OP, i think you may move this thread to Announcement section to announce it properly.
The announcement section should have more investors that looking for coins they want to buy, better than this general altcoin section.
I think that the project will need more publications in the media to increase its popularity
brand new
I'm just going to invest in the project in the near future and I'm just looking for a good entry point
it is difficult to analyze the market
brand new

it is one of the best startups this year
so I am interested in buying coins shortly

I think that this will be a great decision because in the long term we will definitely be going to the moon

this may happen in a few years and I don't know how halving bitcoin will affect the entire market
brand new

hi is it possible to get any passive income now ?
that's what I'm interested in in this market

if you are ready to invest in a project for a long time I think that the demand will be huge
this means that the price will only grow

Which exchanges are still planning to list this spring ?

I haven't seen any similar news yet but they already have a listing on top exchanges and I don't think that's a priority right now
brand new

the team is working and developing and soon we will see them in the top coinmarketcap as hard times are coming for many cryptocurrencies

however the project has a real benefit for us and it will be just fine
since the demand for this project will only grow
brand new
The team has done a good job and I am sure that the project will continue to develop rapidly !
they do something that will be in demand every day and it will be fine
brand new
Thank you for the announcement and now we see a technological project that can be scaled very easily
so I think it will be a good investment
just now such announcements can increase the interest of the community
and I think we need more reports on the work done and it will be as interesting as possible
Pages:
Jump to: