Pages:
Author

Topic: [MainNet Stage] Cocos-BCX‘s First Batch of 38 Ecosystem Buidlers & Angels List - page 29. (Read 3043 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

I think that I will be able to buy coins for me in the near future !
I bought coins during sales rounds and now I would like to double my investment

I am sure that this will be the case in the long term and I will be buying coins for me in the near future
since now is the perfect time to invest and many people get a good income during the crisis
brand new
Activity: 0

It is still absorbing what the team offers for token holders!
this is very important for me as an investor, and I would like to invest in this project for the long term

it all looks quite interesting!
at least I see that the team continues to develop the project and this is an important moment for investors

I think that now you can buy coins at favorable prices if you find a good entry point !
but I don't know how long the crisis will last

I am currently investing in different coins in order to diversify risks, but I think the potential will be huge for the future
brand new
hi is it possible to get any passive income now ?
that's what I'm interested in in this market
brand new

it is one of the best startups this year
so I am interested in buying coins shortly

I think that this will be a great decision because in the long term we will definitely be going to the moon

The cryptocurrency market has fallen on hard times and now we need state recognition in order for us to see a flight to the moon

I think that the project will develop rapidly and soon we will be able to see a worthwhile project
but still you will need to understand what your plans will be for the long term
brand new
I like how this project works and we'll see what happens next
at least I can see that everything is developing just fine

I am still a newbe jast trying to make some saveing and investment in future I am trying hard future I will invest   

you can safely invest in the top 20 coins , but the potential income will be much less than it is now
brand new

I am still a newbe jast trying to make some saveing and investment in future I am trying hard future I will invest   

now is actually a good time to invest !
But I do not know how long this crisis will last and we will need to understand that this will be an investment for a long time
brand new

it is one of the best startups this year
so I am interested in buying coins shortly

I think that this will be a great decision because in the long term we will definitely be going to the moon
brand new
it's an impressive announcement and I love that the team has such a large community already and it looks like the coin's popularity will continue to grow despite the economic crisis
brand new

are there any publications about the project in the media ?
and where can I find information about this?

I think you can use Google search and I don't see any problem with that
brand new

is there a report on the work done in may ?

I'm not sure what you mean at the moment

you can see how the project is developing now and I am sure that the prospects will be great
brand new
I am sure that the project will continue to develop successfully but you will still need to understand that this is still an investment for a long time
will there be a listing on any other exchanges in the near future ?

I am glad that the team continues to develop now
since the activity of traders decreases every day

This is a worthwhile project with a huge perspective and soon I will be buying coins for me !
and such a project will be easy to scale
brand new
is there a report on the work done in may ?
brand new
now I like what the team is doing but this does not mean that the price of the coin will grow right now !
since the cryptocurrency market is in crisis

are there any publications about the project in the media ?
and where can I find information about this?

I think you can use Google search and I don't see any problem with that

It's a pity that different types of blockchain events can't be implemented now .
this is important for the popularity of the project and for finding major partners.
brand new

still it will be difficult to draw any conclusions about the development of this project in this market during the crisis !
I think the demand will be huge for us

Thank you to the team for this report, and now I know more about the development of the project!
this will be a good investment for me even in times of crisis

now is really a good time to find startups
I mean make a decision about investing
Pages:
Jump to: