Pages:
Author

Topic: Major benefit of Ethereum? - page 12. (Read 2664 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 07:02:18 AM
I think, what you write already represents all. Because ethereum has the main function for smart contracts and when viewed from the technology used, Ethereum is superior to other types of coins. Because of this, this coin is still favored by investors.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 03:20:30 AM
The gerenral plus of Eth is its value and volumes that Eth has reached in very hard way, and now it has everything that can help to Eth in the future increasing.
Activity: 47
August 18, 2018, 10:28:55 PM
A startup venture that will deliver tokens, unquestionably has the expectation that their tokens will get ideal help from the network. What's more, one of the points of interest is presumably the choice of stages to receive in their venture. I think therefore numerous ico are utilizing ethereum as a stage, with the point of streamlining support, as all business sectors perceive and acknowledge ethereum.
Activity: 27
August 17, 2018, 10:46:28 PM
Etherum is an open blockchain stage where anybody can assemble and utilize decentralized applications running on blockchain innovation in light of Ethereum. Like Bitcoin, Ethereum isn't controlled by anybody on the grounds that the stage is an open source venture that is worked by numerous individuals on the planet. Be that as it may, not at all like the Bitcoin convention, Ethereum is more worried about plan and adaptability. Making new applications on the Ethereum stage is simple, and it is sheltered to utilize these applications in the Homestead discharge.
Activity: 342
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 04:58:17 AM
Most of the currencies are hosted on ERC-20 Platform, which is Ethereum. That means that those currencies are using Ethereum's network and you cannot have them without ETH.
But, in recent times, more blockchains have come up and maybe the dependency on ETH would reduce.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
August 17, 2018, 04:56:15 AM
There are two things obtainable, when you say Ethereum, are you referring to the Ethereum protocol or the token. If you are referring to the protocol, is one which has aided the deployment of various dApps and is a smart contract protocol that is why it is why gaining popularity. Many companies are beginning to use the technology.
Activity: 224
August 17, 2018, 04:49:46 AM
It is so common in ICOs that they are coin used to buy tokens, but we find that the downsizing market may cause ETH to crash.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 04:49:17 AM
ethereum is second best coin after bitcoin, smart contract capability of ethereum is what makes it unique and its security feature is also fascinating, with the use of encrypted private keys to protect wallet
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 17, 2018, 04:41:46 AM
Ethereum is getting popular day by day. People participating in ICOs they use ETH a lot. Ethereum is a smart contract.

But what does Ethereum do better that any other alt?

The benefits of ethereum?well this makes a big help from the scamming dev to victimized investors and bounty participants for theif scam project,they used ethereum platform as it is easy to fool users from this platform than bitcoin..but other than this?no this coin has no promise for tomorrow as this is considered as shitcoin
Activity: 145
August 17, 2018, 02:04:33 AM
I think Ethereum is successful because of the development and application of its smart contract popularity. In my opinion, the development potential of Ethereum is huge.
Activity: 42
August 17, 2018, 01:51:21 AM
In my perspectives, Ethereum is presently the most mainstream altcoin and by bitcoin regarding rank. The major benifit of Ethereum is that the majority of the ICO's were utilizing ETH address while applying for a mark abundance crusade. Other advantage of Ethereum is that it has considerably speedier exchange contrasted with bitcoin where in individuals would make utilization of it's administration and it has lesser exchange charges.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
August 10, 2018, 01:03:41 PM
The major benefit of ethereum is they provide a income which is higher than the usual investment in stocks or shares, they help all people to become successful in future to obtained better life.
Activity: 69
August 10, 2018, 03:09:17 AM
Ethereum is the second coin to bitcoin, its additionally the most utilized coin after bitcoin, most altcoins utilizes its stage to work it likewise detetermine the cost of most altcoins, its adaptability influences it one of a kind, to individuals adores to put resources into any task that is utilizes it stage since it is multifunctional
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
August 09, 2018, 07:13:15 AM
I think the major benefit of the ethereum is you can buy it in a low amount when it drops in the market and at the same time you can earn a good amount of income or profit when the right time comes.
Activity: 14
August 09, 2018, 12:46:18 AM
Ethereum is getting popular day by day. People participating in ICOs they use ETH a lot. Ethereum is a smart contract.

I think ethereum will affect the bitcoin market in the future, because most of all ICO is currently able to receive ether and also use the ethereum network for blockchain technology so that ethereum will continue to grow every day because they already have many users.
Blockchain is being studied, there should be more coins being built because of it.
Activity: 71
August 09, 2018, 12:39:53 AM

I think ethereum will affect the bitcoin market in the future, because most of all ICO is currently able to receive ether and also use the ethereum network for blockchain technology so that ethereum will continue to grow every day because they already have many users.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
August 08, 2018, 12:20:48 AM
ethereum usage is obviously very popular in this forum and if we compare it with others it is very different,
first, our income is always focused on ico who often participates, then all that will get a lot in ethereum
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 02:26:47 AM

The most obvious benefit is probably because ethereum is the most stable coin available today. Moreover, the advantages of the features in ether make it able to compete with bitcoin and several other altcoins. Besides that, access to the wallet is also very easy, transaction fees are very cheap.
Activity: 84
August 08, 2018, 12:07:52 AM

I just want to add a little, one benefit of ether is that it is easily exchanged or sold because the community is already large and is growing more and more. This is an important point, because as good as any coin, without a community is just nonsense.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 06:42:48 AM
I think the most reason is slow down situation of BTC in the market which makes people give up BTC and turn it into ETh.
Pages:
Jump to: