Pages:
Author

Topic: Major benefit of Ethereum? - page 11. (Read 2664 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 05:47:24 PM
If you have free money - buy Ethereum now, soon it will not be so cheap to cost and will go up in value.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
August 28, 2018, 05:47:14 PM
I personally like ETH more than BTC, it has more functions than bitcoin, you can always creat new projects and smart coins and without it you would not have such amazing altcoins!!!!
Activity: 602
August 28, 2018, 05:44:50 PM
Etherum has evolved it seems, have him bright future. This is the second most popular coin after bitcoin.

if Bitcoin will be used as a payment tool in the whole world, this will save it from collapse. Otherwise, in my opinion, the etherium will take a leading position and Bitcoin will lose its relevance.
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 05:43:39 PM
Ethereum has come a long way, it is the number one crypto-currency when it comes to smart contracts and for launching ICOs  these are the things that drive Ethereum
Activity: 48
August 28, 2018, 05:41:55 PM
Etherum has evolved it seems, have him bright future. This is the second most popular coin after bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 05:25:39 PM
The main advantage of Ethereum is its unique platform for the ico and the legendary team led Botarena Vitalik !
Activity: 53
August 28, 2018, 05:24:27 PM
For me, one of the main advantages of Efirum is that it gave absolutely new opportunities to create decentralized projects and start-ups which are based on blockbusters and close knitted contracts.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
August 28, 2018, 05:22:46 PM
it provides an opportunity to create their own coins, a very convenient platform that works on smart contracts

Although I am a supporter of the free market, is this the future we need? I see that now the market (including ETH) can not regulate itself. And this is incredibly sad: the scammers make a profit. Not everything needs blockchain, not all need tokens  Huh !
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
August 28, 2018, 05:09:21 PM
it provides an opportunity to create their own coins, a very convenient platform that works on smart contracts
Activity: 252
August 28, 2018, 02:42:50 PM
Ethereum is the first blockchain 2.0 platform with smart contact, with a very strong founding team that has raised the value and popularity of ethereum in the crypto community. Ethereum is currently the platform for many altcoins in the market and is the payment method for ICO and token sales of many projects. Because of the many values ethereum brings, it keeps its position behind the bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 02:03:03 PM
I think ethereum main benefit is to have a smart contract that is used by Ico, and ethereum is very good for investment to make a profit.
since to date almost 90% of all ico companies use the etherium platform, the advantage of erc20 is obvious.I think that in the near future, the recovery of the market will show what prospects the etherium really has.
Activity: 275
August 28, 2018, 01:48:27 PM
I think ethereum main benefit is to have a smart contract that is used by Ico, and ethereum is very good for investment to make a profit.
Activity: 74
August 28, 2018, 01:39:32 PM
It all depends on what coin you like better, if bitcoin, you will find or will look for reasons why it is better if etherium, or will seek to prove why he is better, but all in all a good coins for its own good!
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
August 28, 2018, 01:36:34 PM
Nothing. Let me tell you something. Even there is a whole set of parameters on which Ethereum lags behind its main competitors. The only reason he is in such favourites is the community.
Activity: 294
August 28, 2018, 09:52:51 AM
ETH really helps blockchain technology and simplifies tasks for the benefit of the developer. ETH is also a good choice for money transfers and I also believe that it can be considered as electronic cash.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
August 26, 2018, 08:59:57 AM
Ethereum is getting popular day by day. People participating in ICOs they use ETH a lot. Ethereum is a smart contract.

But what does Ethereum do better that any other alt?

Ethereum is really great specially their smart contract which helps every startup businesses to be able to create their own token for ICO. But most of ICO nowadays from ethereum are scam or not legit. But overall, ethereum is the best. Smart contract is good.
Activity: 86
August 26, 2018, 08:56:29 AM
I think holding ethereum for us is also a good way we can get more profits, because the future development of ethereum prices will also increase. so we will also get more profits.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
August 26, 2018, 08:52:27 AM
Ethereum was considered as a payment by many and also the strongest competitor of bitcoin. It remains second in command after bitcoin and also processed fast transactions. Ethereum actually was recognized by some banks and money transfer businesses as a medium of payment so the benefit of using ethereum can go further in the future.
Activity: 443
Merit: 12
August 26, 2018, 08:33:24 AM
A very big plus for Ether, except for its technical advantages, is a good marketing policy and the presence of such a charismatic person as Vitalik Buterin.
Activity: 30
August 24, 2018, 08:19:09 AM
a block-chain platform with intelligent contract functions. Ethereum has the function of a virtual machine that can run intelligent peer-to-peer contracts with Ether cryptographic money (ETH). Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: