Pages:
Author

Topic: Major benefit of Ethereum? - page 10. (Read 2663 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 11:48:55 AM
Ethereum is getting popular day by day. People participating in ICOs they use ETH a lot. Ethereum is a smart contract.

But what does Ethereum do better that any other alt?

ETH was getting popular but not nowadays because the price has falling too much.
Many holders sold their ETH to buy other coins, thats why the value of ETH not rising now.
ETH is no better than other coin, but it has smart contract.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
September 11, 2018, 11:10:28 AM
Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralised applications.
Ether is also used by application developers to pay for transaction fees on the Ethereum network.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 06:53:57 AM
Ethereum is popular because of smart contracts. This is the most important thing. Especially the application of ICO. Making Ethereum develop at a high speed. At present.The price of Ethereum decreases with the cooling of ICO. We should have a correct understanding of the value of Ethereum.

Activity: 84
September 11, 2018, 06:49:10 AM
Ethereum and it compactable wallet has made ethereum to be widely know to all crypto lovers.with myetherwallet  majority of coins are transfered.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 06:28:23 AM
Ethereum focuses on blockchain to run a decentralized program, including one of which is payment or transfer of Ether. and also a decentralized platform that can carry out smart contracts, ie applications that can run alone according to programming without downtime, censorship, fraud or interference from other parties.
Activity: 274
September 11, 2018, 05:58:30 AM
The problem of the etherium in that it has a face is Vitaliy Buterin, this is a big problem for the crypto industry and a problem for the ether itself, Satoshi made a huge gift for the crypto community and the bitkoin himself because he disappeared forever from the field of view and does not affect him in any way.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 05:56:12 AM
Ethereum enable developers to build and deploy decentralized applications. A decentralized application or Dapp serve some particular purpose to its users. Bitcoin, for instance , is a Dapp that provides its users with a peer to peer electronic cash system that enables online Bitcoin payment.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
Enterapp
September 10, 2018, 09:22:51 AM
if in my opinion the main benefit of ethereum is to make money from the way of investing and trading. because everyone must be thinking too
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 10, 2018, 09:16:45 AM
Currently eth is the most common coin market, in my opinion also because of the popularity and convenience that ETH has collapsed today as there are too many ICON projects using ETH to withdraw dollars on them sold The price is quite low
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
September 10, 2018, 08:43:47 AM
The smart contract of Ethereum makes it easier for other altcoins to be created on the Ethereum Blockchain. Ethereum is now the most used coin in purchasing other coins during ICOs due to the same smart contract. It is gradually gaining a lot of user-base irrespective of its market price now.
Activity: 336
September 10, 2018, 08:37:54 AM
 Grin You need to look yourself and explore the entire structure to choose the right wallet. Always rely on yourself and work your way up.Interesting idea. I think you will succeed if you know the market well and move forward. Do it in a way that makes sense. Everything's going to be OK.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 168
September 10, 2018, 08:35:48 AM
Ethereum is a good project having lots of potential and after bitcoin it is highly recommended by all the investors. ETH transaction fee and time efficiency is highly appreciated.
Activity: 107
September 10, 2018, 08:15:07 AM
Its main benefits are responsibility for the holder and stability in long term holding as well. ETH could give so much for people who really support it and believe in it.
Activity: 210
September 09, 2018, 12:34:55 AM
all of that is the result of the vitality of the vitalin butterin. he has very strong insights for all the projects he handles.
and also the hospitality that makes ICO investors believe in Ethereurm.
Activity: 173
September 04, 2018, 03:51:58 AM
I don't see benefits from ETH in the real time, it is getting weaker and I am very surprised with this because I as sure that ETH is immortal and what can we see now?
Activity: 294
September 04, 2018, 02:32:21 AM
Ethereum is very good and strong coin. It has good platform,gives huge profit and high potential. After Bitcoin it comes second in rank. Market is also very good and people have full faith on it. Future is also very bright.
Activity: 336
September 04, 2018, 02:11:36 AM
Ethereum coin is becoming more popular and attractive every day. I believe that ETH has a huge future. I think that the advantages of Ethereum are a great team, and more advanced blockchain.
Activity: 218
September 02, 2018, 10:57:07 AM
Where do you all get this information? Sometimes I think you get paid for these messages. Well, I do not believe in a hundred so many people believe in the popularity of this centralized asset.
Activity: 238
August 28, 2018, 05:51:49 PM
Ethereum isn't really considered as an altcoin. At it's core it's a smart contract system. It allows code to be executed in a guaranteed and decentralized way. For example you could have some software that only releases funds after a certain piece of code says it should. You can also implement your own altcoins with various economics on top of it just by writing it as code. Ethereum has its own programming language (actually more than one) which you use to write the smart contracts which then get stored on the blockchain itself, and executed by miners so that they all validate eachother.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 28, 2018, 05:48:38 PM
Ethereum is getting popular day by day. People participating in ICOs they use ETH a lot. Ethereum is a smart contract.

But what does Ethereum do better that any other alt?

It's fast to confirm and the fee is very low, I don't know what would the ICO industry if there is no Ethereum smart contract, almost 90% of ICO or token that is existing are from Ethereum created token, and many platform are imitating Ethereum success, it makes the cryptocurrency excited.
Pages:
Jump to: