Pages:
Author

Topic: Major benefit of Ethereum? - page 14. (Read 2664 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 20
June 27, 2018, 06:13:16 AM
possibly ethereum does not do other bouty, etrereum has brilliant security, etrereum additionally guarantees with stable cost and furthermore can be said costly, more costly than other recently display coins, and furthermore ethereum simple to learn by our recently rising crypto world.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
June 27, 2018, 06:12:57 AM
Ethereum is getting popular day by day. People participating in ICOs they use ETH a lot. Ethereum is a smart contract.

But what does Ethereum do better that any other alt?

You are true, but look how many scam ICOs are based on ethereum network - this doesnt bring value to Ethereum, right?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
June 27, 2018, 06:12:10 AM
Ethereum is getting popular day by day. People participating in ICOs they use ETH a lot. Ethereum is a smart contract.

in my opinion, ethereum i svery bemeficial cryptocurrency, so i really doubt that you will ever have some regrets
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1018
June 27, 2018, 06:11:17 AM
The initial advantage of the Etherium in its smart contracts. Therefore, most ICO projects choose to host tokens on its platform.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 06:03:22 AM
Ethereum is not just a digital currency. It is a blockchain-based platform with many aspects. It features smart contracts, the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) and it uses its currency called ether for peer-to-peer contracts.
Ethereum’s smart contracts use blockchain stored applications for contract negotiation and facilitation. The benefit of these contracts is that the blockchain provides a decentralized way to verify and enforce them. The decentralized aspect makes it incredibly difficult for fraud or censorship. Ethereum’s smart contracts aim to provide greater security than traditional contracts and bring down the associated costs.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 05:06:49 AM
We all have different vissions in ethereum but for me, this is my best buddy in crypto, because the coin price is just less but a huge profit that I can get in return.And this token has already proven that it will not be vanished in crypto world for a long time.
Activity: 52
June 22, 2018, 09:11:40 AM
Ethereum is one of the cryptocurrencies that supports the concept of smart contracts, ethereum with smart contracts that offer a digital country with its banking system where its citizens (users) can make smart contracts in it, that's one of the main benefits of ethereum.
Activity: 81
June 21, 2018, 05:02:02 PM
Please go to the project https://www.ethereum.org / Wikipedia will also give a couple of answers, and a lot of videos on YouTube
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
June 21, 2018, 04:45:11 PM
To be honest if you are asking about the popularity of the ethereum i think it is just because of its huge use cases and wide implementation, i think it is being widely used and this is the major success factor for eth, i have not seen anyother altcoin used to this scale, benefits include cheap and quick transfers plus token ecosystem and wide acceptance.
Activity: 32
June 21, 2018, 03:25:43 PM
Ethereum was first invented by Vitalik Buterin, who previously worked at Bitcoin Magazine - a leading medium in-between lovers of cryptocurrency. The Ethereum project fund came from a crowdsale selling Ether-shaped shares. This process is also called by the name of ICO (Initial Coin Offering). Similar to IPO (Initial Publick Offering) but ICO deploys / sells digital currency that functions like company stock.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 03:22:01 PM
For me, one of the main advantages of Efirum is that it gave absolutely new opportunities to create decentralized projects and start-ups based on blockbusters and clever contracts.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
June 21, 2018, 03:13:29 PM
to my mind ETH is best by these reasons:

1)Ethereum uses the turing language on the blockchain. This allows the exchange of simple or complicated contracts on the network which allows the elimination of third parties - as per an article I wrote on Ethereum yesterday. This makes Ethereum into a killer app on the blockchain that very few others have.
2)Ethereum has the backing from corporate clients, and in recent days the price of its cryptocurrency ETH has rocketed. The Ethereum Enterprise Alliance (EEA) are working with dozens of enterprise grade companies in all verticals from banking to healthcare. Only Bitcoin can match this level of corporate buy in. No other cryptocoins have this much corporate clout.
3)Ethereum comes with a great roadmap of where they want to be in years 3 to 5, and they are implementing it with a strict rigour of which the community is proud of. This is a platform with a clear vision of where it wants to go.
Activity: 15
June 21, 2018, 02:56:45 PM
Speed, 50 transactions per second. It is 8 times faster than Bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
June 21, 2018, 02:49:57 PM

Ethereum is not smart contract, it is platform for smart contracts. Price is hyped because it is needed for fees.
What it does better than other alt coins? Nothing, really. I don't think idea of smart contract is initial coin offer.
Activity: 202
June 21, 2018, 02:28:00 PM
Ethereum is the company with real strong technologies. It will have a great future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
June 21, 2018, 11:04:42 AM

Ethereum performs better than most alts as:
It has a more advanced blockchain and gained massive acceptance in the financial market very quickly. The coin has shown a growth rate of 1100% till now.
Not ony as an investment asset, it is used as a token for smart, decentralised applications.
It also can be used as a platform for posting new ICOs.
With market capital of $53 billion, has the potential to reach $1500 by end of 2018.
The explanation of this friend is nearly perfect. I agree with him. The number of ETH has been continuously added during the transaction process. This is indeed an excellent blockchain and is recognized by many trading platforms. Its future cannot be ignored!
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
June 21, 2018, 10:33:47 AM

Ethereum performs better than most alts as:
It has a more advanced blockchain and gained massive acceptance in the financial market very quickly. The coin has shown a growth rate of 1100% till now.
Not ony as an investment asset, it is used as a token for smart, decentralised applications.
It also can be used as a platform for posting new ICOs.
With market capital of $53 billion, has the potential to reach $1500 by end of 2018.
Activity: 70
June 21, 2018, 10:13:49 AM
I think that although etherum does not do anything today people will still believe in etherum because their smart contracts are so different from others, so etherum is more popular than others.
Activity: 107
June 21, 2018, 06:44:05 AM
Actually you answered already your question I just want to add only  a little bit, one benefit also is easy to exchange or sell because its popular already mosltly members now here are knew it about the eth.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
June 21, 2018, 04:36:49 AM

Ethereum became the 2nd most popular and indemand coin in crypto because it is the strongest and most reliable crypto in the market, also many people say that it is the good choice for long term investment. The major benefit Is it has much faster transaction and they use eth address to participate in any signature campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: