Pages:
Author

Topic: Major benefit of Ethereum? - page 8. (Read 2663 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 03:28:06 PM
Ethereum is getting popular day by day. People participating in ICOs they use ETH a lot. Ethereum is a smart contract.

But what does Ethereum do better that any other alt?

I consider that new generation of Ethereum-based NFT could make a difference, but terms of its wide adoption is still unclear. In such terms it may be extremely hard to predict something, so we need to look forward for more efficient alternative blockchains.
Activity: 350
💲
October 06, 2018, 03:31:43 AM
Ethereum is popular only because the ICO of the company is held on this coin and it has smartcontrast and this is the most important advantage of Ethereum.

Hum, you are quite not right I believe. Ethereum is famous because was the first cryptocurrency to be a currency and a platform for smart contracts. The majority of new tokens created, are based on the ethereum platform right now, with the erc20 standard. So there are a lot of new companies being born, that are creating their own token and smart contract, and using the ethereum platform. This me as that the ethereum system will be bigger and bigger as time passes.yes,therr are some allegedly ethereum killer, but they are still young, like stellar, and they might have missed the train already. Ethereum has the time advantage. It has been around since the start and it is now the biggest altcoins and development environment for new tokens. And I didn't even mention the games. Based on ethereum like gods unchained, or crypto kitties! Don't get me. Started on those ahah
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 03:17:24 AM
Ethereum is popular only because the ICO of the company is held on this coin and it has smartcontrast and this is the most important advantage of Ethereum.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
October 05, 2018, 09:40:24 AM
Ethereum is getting popular day by day. People participating in ICOs they use ETH a lot. Ethereum is a smart contract.

actually there has been a lot of discussion about ethereum and other altcoins. it's just that you don't try to explore for every knowledge and insight you can get.
I think friends here have said it in detail and there are many options you can do in any investment speculation.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 05, 2018, 09:36:53 AM
I think the only benefit of Ethereum is that they are using its platform, ERC20, Aside from that, the only benefit I can see is that you can use Ethereum to exchange majority of the coins. There are only few coins that doesn't have an ethereum pair. For now, I disagree with your comment about Ethereum getting more popular. If you check the ethereum price, it is because of the dumps from big companies. That doesn't sound being popular to me.
Activity: 280
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
October 05, 2018, 09:34:03 AM
The benefits of ETH are not that their foundations are popular, adaptable, and cost-effective, suitable for a variety of new tokens, so they are always selected by ICO projects to deliver. Develop a coin
Activity: 154
October 05, 2018, 09:30:59 AM
I would not say that ethereum is better than any other project. it is the first cryptocurrency on the platform of which it is possible to issue other coins therefore it is so popular but other coins are not inferior to it
Activity: 279
October 05, 2018, 09:28:10 AM
For me ETh has its greatest plus that other altcoins don't have and it is its value which was reached with the long time. I am sure that it is main indicator.
Activity: 253
October 05, 2018, 09:26:02 AM
Bulding blockchain-based project on the top of Ethereum had been the best way for significant amount of time, so now it keeps on loosing popularity and I think that it will not make it through without the second wave of ICOs.
Activity: 464
October 05, 2018, 09:23:13 AM

I'm not an ETH fan but I believe it has a great team and they work very seriously. Because at the time ETH was released so far, so many altcoins have died but ETH and LTC are not. That shows they are working hard to help blockchain technology grow better and I appreciate that.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 09:19:46 AM
Major benefits of Ethereum is popularity and block-chain technology behind in Ethereum. Ethereum is very much popular these days and many ICO s are using this only which is beneficial for many users and participants.
Activity: 182
October 05, 2018, 08:23:02 AM

Ethereum is keep losing popularity. Gas price is enormous, so more and more projects are looking for ways to go to other blockchains. Ethereum may die in the nearest future, or to become just a regulary altcoin, without any special benefits.
Activity: 294
October 05, 2018, 07:43:37 AM

The main difference thatb distingushes ethereum from other cryptocurrencies is that ethereum has smart contract capabilities built in. In other words, there is a scripting language, Solidity, which allows developers to write smart contract capability into distributed applications.
Activity: 322
October 05, 2018, 07:43:23 AM

Ethereum is like Apple. There is a better alternatives, but most of people did hear about Ethereum, so it managed to obtain certain amount of trust. However, in current terms, it keeps loosing popularity and possibility of becoming world most used blockchain in future is very small.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 07:24:00 AM
Price of Ethereum is trading at very low level and this time will give the major benefit in coming few months and people are not believing it that ethereum will rock after some time. Only smart investor are buying at this level and they will become the millionaire in future. 
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
October 05, 2018, 07:14:43 AM
I do not see any advantages of Ethereum over many other coins. The only thing that distinguishes Ethereum from other coins is the popularity and ease of smart contracts.

Yes you are right, popularity matters everywhere and ethereum project are clearly understandable. So there will always be demand for ETH. The market has completely lost faith in ICO's these days and eth is trending slowly.
Activity: 84
October 05, 2018, 07:02:03 AM
Ethereum become the most stable coin I think , even today. and the advantage of the ERC 20 feature make ethereum complete with bitcoin and some other altcoin. besides that access to wallet is also very easy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 05:52:29 AM
Yes ethereum is popular day after day, the smart contract is very awesome. The current situation does not mean ethereum blockchain is bad. More so, ethereum has good future prospect.
Ethereum (ETH) is a block-chain platform with intelligent contract functions . Ethereum has the function of a virtual machine that can run intelligent peer-to-peer contracts with Ether cryptographic money (ETH).
Activity: 308
September 30, 2018, 03:35:31 AM
On the basis of Ethereum produce a lot of product because it is a very convenient platform for creating their coins and of course the whole system of Ethereum is already in great demand and configured so that people use Ethereum!It is convenient and fast payment system and not only! But as everywhere there are pluses and minuses,but the most important plus in Ethereum is the possibility of its use and availability,so the demand will always be for it well, of course if you do not create a competitor and the minuses of Ethereum will turn into their pluses!
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
September 30, 2018, 02:16:43 AM

I think there are many benefits on using Ethereum, you can send fast transactions through their compatible wallets with low transaction fees, you can pay it as a payments in the ICO token/s if you want to buy some and Ethereum is a smart contract with new published ICOs.
Pages:
Jump to: