Pages:
Author

Topic: Major benefit of Ethereum? - page 2. (Read 2663 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
October 23, 2018, 08:52:15 AM
Ugh, it's now become so subjective an opinion that directly it is terrible to imagine.. Everyone has their own opinion on this matter. Are you trying to provoke us?
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
October 22, 2018, 11:54:11 PM
Many ico who use ethereum is no wonder ethereum has advantages other than as the best altcoin, and of course has good prospects for future investment
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
October 22, 2018, 11:43:35 PM
Ethereum is getting popular day by day. People participating in ICOs they use ETH a lot. Ethereum is a smart contract.

But what does Ethereum do better that any other alt?

It's all about popularity, trust and standing the tests of time. People kinda like to stick to what has been working well for them and may find it inconvenient switching to other new alternatives. But I'm happy that we have few competitions like neo, waves, ada, eos, stellar, nem etc. Time will tell which of them can upsurp the mighty ethereum in terms of the highest choice of use among people.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 22, 2018, 10:53:45 PM
I think the major benefits of Ethereum is that most of the ICO's are using it as major source of transaction payment when doing an investment or trading. And it is commonly use as stored wallet the so called ethereum based wallet, the ERC20. Besides from all of this ethereum alt is still popular with its great uses and demand in the cryptocurrency ecosystem.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
October 22, 2018, 10:35:37 PM
smart contract of course. same as the opinions of other members here and yourself.
this is an asset that makes it very desirable for the future
 Cool Cool Cool
yes right and besides what you say, this platform allows developers to create a market, Ethereum is a Crypto coin that has great potential. its use in the world of technology has contributed to strong support among investors, so Ethereum has great benefits so that in the future you will profit greatly, because of its great ability to survive and bounce back.
Activity: 316
October 22, 2018, 10:00:49 PM
There's a lot of use in ethereum and major use of this is to use in ICO's.ethereum also is design to store an erc20 token.most of the ICO's use ethereum.
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
October 22, 2018, 09:54:09 PM
Ethereum for me is the most useful ICO ever created as of today. We can see the demand of using their 2nd generation blockchain tech smart contract right. Most project are inclined on using their platform to create a utility token for incorporation in their projects. The advantage of it is very simple and easy to use and create, thats why it can be also a disadvantage on them since most users are using it on malicious activity.
Activity: 851
Merit: 254
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
October 22, 2018, 09:06:46 PM
smart contract of course. same as the opinions of other members here and yourself.
this is an asset that makes it very desirable for the future
 Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
October 22, 2018, 08:53:15 PM
Eth has spawned the ability and mindset of the people to create on DLT. This is its major benefit, I think the future is a hybrid block chain with parts of Eth forked and other private code integrated!
Activity: 420
October 22, 2018, 08:48:17 PM
Ethereum is way more demand and useful these days. In fact that this coin is mostly used as a mode of payment especially upon buying in a ico project. And this coin also is being used to create other tokens. This coin is way more useful than we imagine. Surely a big success will lined up to this coin in the future.
Activity: 229
Merit: 11
October 22, 2018, 08:37:14 PM
It creates a new 'developing' world.
It's the human form of decentralization Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 119
October 22, 2018, 08:26:43 PM
Ethereum support for new coins to run smart contracts on its block-chain. I think it is the main benefit of Ethereum . mainly there are so many ERC-20 coins. these coins are based on Ethereum network. still so many ICOs are offering ERC-20 tokens.
That is by far the greatest characteristic of ethereum, it makes the creation of new coins way easier, but unfortunately this has not been the blessing that we were looking for, because most coins that are created above the ethereum platform are not really that good and the devs are only taking the shortest path to create their coins and be able to scam investors as fast as possible.
And then in conclusion about the fact that there was a lot of projects are abusing the platform right now. So many scammers are using it right now to create a short-term coin that will be used by them to get fast bucks and then they will run away with that money. ABLE project has become an example of that.
smart contract technology that supports the storage of ERC-20 tokens becomes the advantage of ethereum which is used by scammers to deceive investors with the ico project that dies in the middle of the road, the price of tokens is worthless.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
October 22, 2018, 07:15:45 PM
Ethereum support for new coins to run smart contracts on its block-chain. I think it is the main benefit of Ethereum . mainly there are so many ERC-20 coins. these coins are based on Ethereum network. still so many ICOs are offering ERC-20 tokens.
That is by far the greatest characteristic of ethereum, it makes the creation of new coins way easier, but unfortunately this has not been the blessing that we were looking for, because most coins that are created above the ethereum platform are not really that good and the devs are only taking the shortest path to create their coins and be able to scam investors as fast as possible.
And then in conclusion about the fact that there was a lot of projects are abusing the platform right now. So many scammers are using it right now to create a short-term coin that will be used by them to get fast bucks and then they will run away with that money. ABLE project has become an example of that.
Activity: 111
October 22, 2018, 06:39:53 PM
of  course  and  definitely  etherium  is better than  altcoins and  according  to  me  from  all the  other  coinsbecause of its  huge  potential and  profits  that bring  to you.
Activity: 154
October 22, 2018, 06:38:40 PM
unequivocally the same as Bitcoin - this is the first coin of its kind and is unique and original.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
October 22, 2018, 06:32:42 PM
Activity: 364
October 22, 2018, 09:46:57 AM
I think that Ethereum is the most undervalued coin at the moment. I am using this coin for payments among the community and for myself. Furthermore, ETH is the ICOs king and the majority of ICOs are collecting their funds in ETH. I also hope that one day ETH will be the number one coin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
October 22, 2018, 09:45:04 AM
Ethereum is getting popular day by day. People participating in ICOs they use ETH a lot. Ethereum is a smart contract.

But what does Ethereum do better that any other alt?

Ethereum has better volatility for it has a lot of trading pairs of crypto in the market. Thus, ethereum was also being label by traders as pump and dump because most of the ICO has use ethereum platform or also known as the ERC20 platform tokens. This is why ETH could have gone a lot of increase on previous month.

Yet, nowadays has change for most of the users now are speculating that bitcoin will going to have a market price bull run and thus, let the ethereum holder convert it to bitcoin.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
October 22, 2018, 09:32:05 AM
I even thought upside down that the more well-known ethereum the worse, it could be seen from the amount of coin spam and transfer fees that are increasingly erratic, seem expensive for the fee
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
October 22, 2018, 08:18:42 AM
One of the major benefit of investing in ethereum is that you know that you have a stake in the best and biggest altcoin in the market. You can be sure that with an altcoin like this that it is always going to survive in the market and your coins are always going to be valuable no matter how much time passes. The network is fast and the project is one that can be implemented in many ways and many sectors.
Pages:
Jump to: