Pages:
Author

Topic: Major benefit of Ethereum? - page 6. (Read 2663 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
October 11, 2018, 06:39:45 PM
Ethereum is getting popular day by day. People participating in ICOs they use ETH a lot. Ethereum is a smart contract.

But what does Ethereum do better that any other alt?

I would say (As of right now my favorite function with Ethereum is the Smart Contract Source. Other altcoins are evolving into it. But for the time Being It is what Runs 90% Of all new projects. Some eventually transition into their own source and type blockchain as well.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 05:50:08 PM
I think ethereum has become so popular because it is a pioneer in the use of technology to create smart contracts, if everything goes as expected next year we will be using them almost daily, this is a revolutionary technology that will definitely remove the human factor in automatic transactions, for example, deposits, purchases, refunds, etc etc.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
October 11, 2018, 05:43:33 PM
Ethereum is getting popular day by day. People participating in ICOs they use ETH a lot. Ethereum is a smart contract.

Ethereum can give you more stability like Bitcoin compared to other altcoins. It has more community  supporters and a leader in smart contract platform which means their developers have more experience than any other team.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
October 09, 2018, 03:07:50 PM
The most important advantage of ethereum is that the platform was released when there were no competitors. Since then ethereum has become the most popular platform for ICO.
Activity: 210
October 09, 2018, 02:51:22 PM
The advantages of ethereum is that it is strong, popular. It is famous for its smart contacts and fast transactions. I believe in ethereum and I am sure that he will show himself.
Activity: 168
October 09, 2018, 03:04:41 PM
Because Ethereum solves the problems that Bitcoin can't solve, Ethereum has smart contracts, Ethereum is one of the current ICO's mainstream coins, and Ethereum's transfer rate is quick and cheap. People tend to use ETH.
Eretheum is
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 09, 2018, 02:58:01 PM

Because huge adoption. Everybody know about ethereum now. People can easily open ethereum accounts and they can easily send ethereum. Also eth transaction is atleast for me is really awesome. You can track
your tax always even while on the road  going to another adress. There are too many webwallets for ethereum. and people really believe ethereum and vitalik. because of these eth is the king for now.
Activity: 308
October 09, 2018, 02:54:35 PM
At the moment Ethereum is the most popular coin for carrying out ICO. So far, no altcoin has surpassed it in this regard. I think Ethereum has a great future.
Activity: 672
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
October 09, 2018, 02:51:11 PM
Ethereum is always popular. When I invested the first time I was influenced to invest in ethereum because it was cheaper than bitcoin but it is as strong as bitcoin. I think it is not the same as bitcoin but for sure it is one strong coin.
Activity: 98
October 09, 2018, 02:48:15 PM
There are  a lot of advantages ethereum has and it been very much accepted in the cryptocurrency world is one of those advantages. Ethereum is the number one altcoin and it's value are very good
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 09, 2018, 02:21:24 PM

Ethereum was so popular because it allowed projects to generate their tokens even before main net was launched. The whole idea of a "smart-contract" is something revolutionary giving the developers a wide range of instruments for arranging their tokenomics.
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
October 09, 2018, 02:18:24 PM

You yourself mentioned the benefit in the OP.
Etherum allows the users to create a smart contract on the ERC20 platform which has the ability to send the created tokens to all those who sent etherum to that address.This was one of the major benefits for etherum which make it come into huge demand.

Also etherum has a number of other benefits like
Low transaction cost
fast transactions
Easy transactions with blockchain
and much more.

These benefits makes etherum go a bit different from bitcoins and peoples make their investments into etherum for these reasons.
Activity: 644
October 09, 2018, 02:16:08 PM
You already answered your question. ETH is beneficial because of its smart contract.
ETH is on teh top among all alt coins because ETH have giant market cap. ETH have least volatility. Also ETH is giving strong competition to BTC. ETH also have potential in future market. I think i have mentioned enough benefit of investing in ETH
Activity: 98
October 09, 2018, 02:13:23 PM
You can`t deny that by introducing Smartcontract Etherium allowed developing of a great number of new projects. Especially Cryptogames, for that matter.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 01:49:58 PM
We have a pump group with over 1000 accredited investors that pump and hold coins for over 24 hours. The team also spends thousands of dollars on advertisements during the pump making it last longer so everyone can profit. Unlike other pump / dump groups we don't instantly sell at the initial spike and do whatever it takes to keep the pump going. Users on average make 500%-2700% in profits during the pump. - t.me/iblockchainglobal

https://allcryptotalk.com/uploads/monthly_2018_10/DATA-Chart.PNG.12876e07337b231452f1362a48605615.PNG
Activity: 140
October 09, 2018, 01:52:43 PM
The advantage of Ethereum is the platform. It is obvious. Brilliant guy brought to life a brilliant idea. And the whole world has become upside down thanks to his discovery. And the price is affordable.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 02:09:08 PM

I think Ethereum is no better than the others. Simply Ethereum was created one of the first. I am sure that many people will stop using Ethereum over time.
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
October 09, 2018, 01:56:30 PM

ethereum supports smart contract which only few blockchains can.  almost all tokenized projects uses ethereum as their blockchains. this is very convenient as companies do noy have to create and maintain own blockchain network.
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 09, 2018, 01:29:16 PM
In the beginning it had something very important and it is what impelled it to become the best alt, and it is that it had a solid platform to develop applications, from there arose the smart contracts and the necessary technologies for the development of ICOs, for that reason ethereum in spite of that it has a competition that can do better things, it continues being a very solid currency.

You painted all the advantages of Ethereum, but kept silent about the shortcomings.
Ethereum has a very small transaction rate and this problem needs to be solved as soon as possible. Every day there are more and more competitors and it is necessary to improve ETH technologies.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 04:21:38 AM
Ethereum created a smart contract that led to the take-off of Ethereum last year, and ICO needed such a coin. But now the reduction in ICO has led to the depreciation of Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: