Pages:
Author

Topic: Major benefit of Ethereum? - page 3. (Read 2663 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 12:30:43 PM
Of course Ethereum is better than other.ethereum is more known than others.Knowing means getting more investment.That's why the more advertised, the better.Thanks to these advertising ethereum will be better than others.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
October 19, 2018, 12:46:41 PM
Ethereum is getting popular day by day. People participating in ICOs they use ETH a lot. Ethereum is a smart contract.

But what does Ethereum do better that any other alt?

Ethereum is really a benefit cryptocurrency and many thing help it to being a profitable  cryptocurrency. First of all is Ethereum online transactions facility is one of the biggest advantages which help it to become popular among people. Another major benefit of it is international money transaction facility. Which is less trouble and less uninterrupted. Some other advantages of etgwis its long-term profitable investment. Many people take their profit share by doing long-term investment at Ethereum.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 01:58:54 PM
I don't feel that ethereum is getting popular day by day as I am a Bitcoin lover and I invest in Bitcoin. But one thing is good in ethereum that can attract people which is its smart contract.
The ethereum blockchain is much more interesting than bitcoin, its transactions are faster and cheaper, new coins are born every day and many of them come out on the basis of ERC 20, that is, ethereum, in general, ethereum has many more advantages than blockcoin, my opinion is that nor be overtaking bitcoin.
Activity: 364
October 18, 2018, 01:29:09 PM
There are so many benefits of ethereum but will just mention a few ethereum has proven itself to be corruption free of the impossibility of censorship it can also be used for fundraising with the use of smart contracts for various projects and the most interesting the is no limits to megabytes
Activity: 210
October 18, 2018, 12:26:41 PM
I think that its advantage is that it is very popular in its technology that allows you to create tokens and smart contracts ! I think this is the main advantage !
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
October 18, 2018, 11:52:52 AM
Ethereum is getting popular day by day. People participating in ICOs they use ETH a lot. Ethereum is a smart contract.

Ethereum has better role in the other alt-coin  in the crypto world because many ICO's are planning to start and also many people are participating and earn Eth as other currency than bitcoin and other alts.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 11:38:15 AM
I think that the main difference between eth from btc and other top crypto coins , and, accordingly, the main advantage to them is the blockchain eth (erc 20) . Also the main difference is the speed of transactions and their low at the moment cost . This advantage is multiple ico to attract financial investment in their projects.
Activity: 166
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 18, 2018, 11:24:38 AM
I like it and I hope that ETH will be in the front of the all coins in teh future because its value is not getting down like a price, so the situation could be fixed.
Activity: 166
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
October 18, 2018, 11:21:09 AM
Its value is your main benefit because it doesn't have any other pluses now and it will not have them in the future as well, it is not ready for the increasing or just restoring.
Activity: 510
October 18, 2018, 10:41:12 AM
I do not know what is really his advantage but thanks to him launched a lot of interesting and promising projects. If there was no ether, many would have needed much more strength to run their project
Activity: 1344
October 18, 2018, 10:38:20 AM
Of course, the main advantage is the possible deployment of smart contracts on his own network and 95% of the market operates on his network.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
October 18, 2018, 09:20:03 AM
Ethereum's better than all other alts, beside from their intelligent contract and projects they continue to broaden, but also because they have aready gained the trust of, us, users and have earned their reputation starting from the ground to being second to Bitcoin.

The thing that makes ethereum will continue to improve is the number of smart contracts, and when ethereum-based tokens rise it automatically increases ethereum usage which will continue to increase.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
October 18, 2018, 08:58:43 AM

Ethereum is a revolutionary blockchain. None of the competitors have come close to him yet. Smart contracts, although not very good, but they work. The project has some problems, but I am sure that the team will find the necessary solutions.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 18, 2018, 08:58:10 AM
What I like about Etehreum is that you can hold it on your MEW and it can be used for transactions. There is no need to worry about transaction fees if you have Ethereum. It's also my favorite alternate coin because it has provided me with multiple opportunities to earn and I believe that there will be more since the price is at its lowest. I am expecting Ethereum to recover strong by January 2019.
Activity: 504
October 18, 2018, 08:46:17 AM
The features of Ethereum:
- The presence of "smart" contracts, opening up opportunities for users. In the future, they can be used in various fields, from medicine to industry.
- Open platform
- High interest from large companies such as Microsoft and others.
- Comparative ease of mining. Ethereum can be mined using powerful farms for mining on the GPU.
- Ability to create decentralized applications, thanks to the openness of the platform.
Activity: 392
October 18, 2018, 08:42:52 AM
ETH is one of the only GOLD STANDARD COINS actually. The most developers, the most traction, the most coompanies, the most decentralization.
But nowadays ETH is having a hard time so we should consider before deciding to invest in them, ETH is now down from the beginning of 2018, but I believe that ETH will end up this year. over $ 1000
Activity: 662
October 18, 2018, 08:37:20 AM
First of all Ehereum is working network that was tested a lot of times, i think it is the main benefit, because the many ethereum killers are killed it only in testnets.
Activity: 518
October 18, 2018, 08:30:00 AM
Ethereum is very popular and of course to deny it is stupid , I think that smart contracts make the future .
Activity: 201
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k
October 18, 2018, 07:55:42 AM

ethereum is enjoying what bitcoin is having right now - early adoption of projects into ethereum. it owns about 95% of global tokens created.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
October 18, 2018, 07:44:46 AM

Some of the major benefits of Ethereum are:

i) It is free from corruption as there is no chance of any censorship.

ii) It has no limit in megabyte.

iii) Users find easier to mine ether tokens than bitcoins.
Remember ethereum has provide a simple manufacture that can be used by any party. Swiss company has created the first swiss blockchain explorer in the ethereum platform. It has a lot of advantages.

It can be used to build our dapps platfor.
Pages:
Jump to: