Pages:
Author

Topic: Make sure you pay your taxes to the government that spies on you! - page 11. (Read 5567 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
lol - I guess being called out really did hurt you.  

You haven't called me out.

Oh really?

If you pay money to a government that mass murders like the US or UK - you're no better than the murderers.

If you're ok with paying for genocide because you're worried that some government thugs may knock on your door, then you're a weak coward and deserve to be a slave.

And if you sit around trolling on the Internet when confronted by mass murder, what does that make you?

I called you out on trolling when you pretend to be morally outraged.  And now you deny it - pathetic.  As I said earlier, grow up.  
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

You haven't called me out.
legendary
If you pay money to a government that mass murders like the US or UK - you're no better than the murderers.

If you're ok with paying for genocide because you're worried that some government thugs may knock on your door, then you're a weak coward and deserve to be a slave.

And if you sit around trolling on the Internet when confronted by mass murder, what does that make you?

Trust me, Hawker, given the chance I'd choke you to death with my bare hands.

I don't pay a dime to your queen's empire - including USA corp. Ad hominem me with troll accusations all you want - the feeling is mutual. You and your country are my eternal enemy.

Ireland doesn't have a queen.  And you are obviously much happier trolling and calling other people names on the Internet than you are being called out on it.  Grow up!

Oh, you're still one of the Queen's little bitches. As for the "grow up" comment - ditto back at ya, you piece of filth.

legendary

I don't pay a dime to your queen's empire - including USA corp. Ad hominem me with troll accusations all you want - the feeling is mutual. You and your country are my eternal enemy.

Ireland doesn't have a queen.  And you are obviously much happier trolling and calling other people names on the Internet than you are being called out on it.  Grow up!

Oh, you're still one of the Queen's little bitches. Most Irish people, and the country as a whole, are very happy being the queen's mindless goons.

As for the "grow up" comment - ditto back at ya, you piece of filth.
legendary

Ireland doesn't have a queen.  And you are obviously much happier trolling and calling other people names on the Internet than you are being called out on it.  Grow up!
legendary

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

A recruiter?
legendary

legendary

legendary
When my bitcoins gain value I will pay taxes on them.

As it is, I have lost all of my bitcoins that I bought at a low price. The only bitcoins I have left are the ones I bought at a high price. Those are the ones I spend.

Grin
Lucky!

I only have bitcoins I bought at a higher price than what I will sell them for!  The wallet with the ones that I bought really cheap got lost.  Hard drive crash.  Yeah, just bad luck.

Now where do I put down my taxable losses and what kind of refund am I getting back?

My company is writing off all the investment in mining kit using depreciation.  Talk to an accountant - you may be pleasantly surprised what is available to you.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386

As it is, I have lost all of my bitcoins that I bought at a low price. The only bitcoins I have left are the ones I bought at a high price. Those are the ones I spend.

Grin
Lucky!

I only have bitcoins I bought at a higher price than what I will sell them for!  The wallet with the ones that I bought really cheap got lost.  Hard drive crash.  Yeah, just bad luck.

Now where do I put down my taxable losses and what kind of refund am I getting back?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Everyone just missed the point Tongue

OP is pointing out the fact that we're paying for people to spy on us.  I'm pretty sure most of us don't like that, but I'm certain there's always that one guy who thinks privacy is a bad thing.  So the irony is, we're paying for something we don't want, and not only that, we're paying for something we don't want because we have no choice but to pay for something we don't want.

And remember, kiddos: "I am free."
Bitcoin does not equal no taxes, it never has, it never will.
If taxation is defined as a government taking your money without your consent, it does.

Bitcoin is no different from cash income.  You can be as shady as you want and pay as little tax as possible but if you live in a big house, have a big car, kids in private education and the like, you can expect to be forced to pay tax.  The taxman just won't accept you word for it that you have no income.
Except with cash, they can seize the funds (assuming they can find them - a safe assumption). It's not as easy with Bitcoin.

Sure, they can take the assets - the car, the house, etc, but that rips the velvet glove off that iron fist.

Where do you live?  The taxman always takes a charge on your house to collect overdue taxes.  There is no velvet glove.  They don't say "Please"
Typically they just take your money, first. Yank it right out of the bank. If they can.
Bitcoin is a tool, to let those who wish to deny the tax man what he seeks do so a little easier. It's far from a cure-all. But it helps.
legendary
If taxation is defined as a government taking your money without your consent, it does.

Bitcoin is no different from cash income.  You can be as shady as you want and pay as little tax as possible but if you live in a big house, have a big car, kids in private education and the like, you can expect to be forced to pay tax.  The taxman just won't accept you word for it that you have no income.
Except with cash, they can seize the funds (assuming they can find them - a safe assumption). It's not as easy with Bitcoin.

Sure, they can take the assets - the car, the house, etc, but that rips the velvet glove off that iron fist.

Where do you live?  The taxman always takes a charge on your house to collect overdue taxes.  There is no velvet glove.  They don't say "Please"

legendary

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Move over clarinets, I'm getting on the band wagon

Grin

I like the way you think.
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas

Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: