Pages:
Author

Topic: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370. WTF? - page 8. (Read 49322 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
June 06, 2014, 01:02:15 AM

As long as the blackbox is not recovered (which I think will never ever happen) people will be free to spread all sort of wild rumors and conspiracy theories. I am planning to invent one myself.  Grin

Throws in one
I believe it was the Global Police or CIA White Zone powered by the Illuminati to eliminate important individuals, in this case they were after a millionaire who discovered a certain process and patented it, and now as a result of his disappearance they will be able to get to the technology for free.

My conspiracy theory is that Dank kidnapped the aircraft, when he was high on LSD and meth. He tried to stage a music festival on the flight, but as a result of it, the navigation system crashed and the aircraft landed in the Indian ocean.

I like your conspiracy theory it would be Dank on a trip, of course somehow he was able to get back to shore and land and play a guitar solo for all of us to observe right after.

Now to the news of the day
Looks like they said looks like your in the right place keep looking
http://www.smh.com.au/world/searchers-looking-in-right-place-for-missing-malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370-20140605-39lyo.html

Activity: 714
Merit: 503
June 05, 2014, 11:02:34 PM
It's been missing since early March, stil lnot found and the search has been called off for now. Its a sad sad sadddd story!

Huge amounts of money and effort wasted while trying to find the missing plane. I hope that the family members of the victims will at least be able to get the compensation and insurance cover now.

Hmm, wasted is a tough word to use. I know what you mean as the search came up empty, but it was a necessary cost to try and find the plane. Of course they had to call it off eventually as they couldn't scour the whole ocean.

Must have been an absolutely horrendous time for the family and friends of those involved.

I still don't believe that there was a plane to be found.  Some group made that plane go missing for whatever reason.  In today's day and age a plane that size doesn't go missing without a trace.

I'm convinced that it was a test to see what they could get away with, a test to see if they could make a plane and all its passengers and cargo go missing. They wanted to know how long it would take for no one to care anymore.  

Well now they know.  I haven't seen anything on the news, in the papers, anything about it for weeks/months.  Oddly enough, he only time I see anything about it, is here.  On a bitcoin discussion forum.

In this day and age one doesn't go missing? Clearly they do in this case. There have been at least one other too. I'm sure they'll find some debris from it eventually. And a test? C'mon, seriously? Maybe it's a test to see what theories conspiracy nuts can come up with?  Cheesy

How does a plane just go missing with all the technology they had at their disposal?  Not buying it.  Say what you want about my theory, it may be a little far fetched, but this plane just didn't crash the way they say it did.

Also, it got people around here talking about it again, that can't be a bad thing.

It always interesting to see other peoples take on the situation .
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
June 05, 2014, 05:27:51 PM

As long as the blackbox is not recovered (which I think will never ever happen) people will be free to spread all sort of wild rumors and conspiracy theories. I am planning to invent one myself.  Grin

Throws in one
I believe it was the Global Police or CIA White Zone powered by the Illuminati to eliminate important individuals, in this case they were after a millionaire who discovered a certain process and patented it, and now as a result of his disappearance they will be able to get to the technology for free.

My conspiracy theory is that Dank kidnapped the aircraft, when he was high on LSD and meth. He tried to stage a music festival on the flight, but as a result of it, the navigation system crashed and the aircraft landed in the Indian ocean.

i think he landed in his fantasy land not indian ocean. and now he is spreading love amongst all passengers.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
June 05, 2014, 03:16:47 PM

Throws in one

Activity: 172
Merit: 10
June 05, 2014, 12:22:06 PM

Lol wadafuq?

Maybe it's in the deep side of the ocean?

Fell into an underwater volcano?
It didn't Crashed because of twitter or didn't fell into deep ocean. It's was stolen and landed on ''Diego Garcia''. I posted that tweet cuz it contains a link to article. In that Flight MH370 There were 20 Aerospace & Defense Electronic warfare Radar Experts.

That's what they want us to believe, I believe.
I Believe in that too. Also That Base Has a creepy history..Try Googleing about Diego Garcia.
legendary
June 05, 2014, 03:36:03 AM

Throws in one
The cost of a few lives and the complete erasure and eradication of evidence is a small cost compared to their profits.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/missing-malaysian-airlines-flight-seven-3241706

Now back to reality looks like the Magic number is 300
http://online.wsj.com/articles/contractor-will-get-300-days-to-complete-malaysia-airlines-flight-370-search-1401849756
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
June 05, 2014, 01:15:56 AM
oh man, more conspiracy theories.. everyone is going to brew up some of these. i bet some of those people don't even believe that shit, they're just doing it for money/entertainment value.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 04, 2014, 11:29:27 PM
oh man, more conspiracy theories.. everyone is going to brew up some of these. i bet some of those people don't even believe that shit, they're just doing it for money/entertainment value.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
June 04, 2014, 07:17:49 PM

Lol wadafuq?

It didn't Crashed because of twitter or didn't fell into deep ocean. It's was stolen and landed on ''Diego Garcia''. I posted that tweet cuz it contains a link to article. In that Flight MH370 There were 20 Aerospace & Defense Electronic warfare Radar Experts.

That's what they want us to believe, I believe.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 04, 2014, 10:57:51 AM
legendary
June 04, 2014, 08:46:05 AM
this guy pretty much sums it up..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss5xyQhYyLc#t=221
June 04, 2014, 08:30:37 AM

Lol wadafuq?

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
June 04, 2014, 03:22:53 AM
It's been missing since early March, stil lnot found and the search has been called off for now. Its a sad sad sadddd story!

Huge amounts of money and effort wasted while trying to find the missing plane. I hope that the family members of the victims will at least be able to get the compensation and insurance cover now.

Hmm, wasted is a tough word to use. I know what you mean as the search came up empty, but it was a necessary cost to try and find the plane. Of course they had to call it off eventually as they couldn't scour the whole ocean.

Must have been an absolutely horrendous time for the family and friends of those involved.

I still don't believe that there was a plane to be found.  Some group made that plane go missing for whatever reason.  In today's day and age a plane that size doesn't go missing without a trace.

I'm convinced that it was a test to see what they could get away with, a test to see if they could make a plane and all its passengers and cargo go missing. They wanted to know how long it would take for no one to care anymore. 

Well now they know.  I haven't seen anything on the news, in the papers, anything about it for weeks/months.  Oddly enough, he only time I see anything about it, is here.  On a bitcoin discussion forum.

Anything can go missing if the right people make it appear it look that way, right?

Every day at 3PM, I let my cat out. Today, it didn't come back.

What time did you let your cat out today?

2PM.

I claim you didn't even have a cat.

Then, how do you explain all my family members crying?

Actors.

Are you suggesting...

Yes!

Whatever! I'll continue sending out my dogs to hunt down the cat.

How do we know you're really sending out dogs?

Don't you have the internet where you live?

Yes I do. I even have a goat.

Can we be friends?

Me or the goat?

Yes.
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008
Keep it dense, yeah?
June 04, 2014, 02:47:45 AM

I still don't believe that there was a plane to be found.  Some group made that plane go missing for whatever reason.  In today's day and age a plane that size doesn't go missing without a trace.

Well now they know.  I haven't seen anything on the news, in the papers, anything about it for weeks/months.  Oddly enough, he only time I see anything about it, is here.  On a bitcoin discussion forum.

Anything can go missing if the right people make it appear it look that way, right?
legendary
June 04, 2014, 02:18:27 AM

Personally I hope that the research and data gained from it is used for something useful.
Basically when searching for the plane they are examining undersea areas previously unexplored having that data would be useful for society.
legendary
June 03, 2014, 03:35:18 PM

Lol wadafuq?

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
Pages:
Jump to: