Pages:
Author

Topic: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370. WTF? - page 6. (Read 49322 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
July 17, 2014, 03:02:10 PM
I'm quite shocked and saddened that my country's national airline lost another plane today as it was SHOT DOWN BY SOME IDIOTS. And then some uncivilized, ignorant people in here could just say "hey i wouldnt trust this airline anymore" when it was someone else doing that almost 300 people lying dead somewhere in Ukraine??? Sigh, and I thought people in btc forum is way informed and tech-savvy than most of the people out there.

Rest in peace.

Why did you assume everyone on BitcoinTalk was 'smarter' than other people?

I will say Rest in Peace to the victims, however, I'll be scared to get on one of their planes. I understand it wasn't their fault, but I would still be quivering.
I dont know. probably some placebo effect because it's a tech-related forum.

Well, road accidents in Malaysia has higher death in a year than that plane. So it's just like 'okay sad time, sleep now, tomorrow just continue battling our lives on road to workplace like normal every life'. As an example :

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KoqAC6RFxp4/T0DI98CGYPI/AAAAAAAAEgA/iLr-HlEUDUQ/s1600/2.+PDRM-Ops+Sikap.jpg

This special police operation on reducing road accidents called 'Ops Sikap' or 'Operation Attitude' are usually done on festive season throughout the country and usually last around 12~20 days, sometimes up to 30 days. See the death toll. For 2011, 17k accidents are reported, 199 people perished on road, and this is during the ops itself. imagine how a normal day would be like. Undecided
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
July 17, 2014, 02:46:55 PM
I'm quite shocked and saddened that my country's national airline lost another plane today as it was SHOT DOWN BY SOME IDIOTS. And then some uncivilized, ignorant people in here could just say "hey i wouldnt trust this airline anymore" when it was someone else doing that almost 300 people lying dead somewhere in Ukraine??? Sigh, and I thought people in btc forum is way informed and tech-savvy than most of the people out there.

Rest in peace.

Why did you assume everyone on BitcoinTalk was 'smarter' than other people?

I will say Rest in Peace to the victims, however, I'll be scared to get on one of their planes. I understand it wasn't their fault, but I would still be quivering.
Activity: 41
July 17, 2014, 02:28:18 PM

Rest in peace.
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008
Keep it dense, yeah?
July 17, 2014, 02:13:38 PM
after all reserach they serach them everywhere but did not find at last the all say that the aeroplane went towards to bermuda triangle so it can be possible.. and i dont understand how the mobile phones still o?

I don't think that there was enough fuel to navigate to that destination, especially based on the direction that it was known to be heading according to the last known coordinates.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
July 17, 2014, 02:10:16 PM
after all reserach they serach them everywhere but did not find at last the all say that the aeroplane went towards to bermuda triangle so it can be possible.. and i dont understand how the mobile phones still o?
Activity: 5
July 17, 2014, 02:05:25 PM
Damn aliens.
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008
Keep it dense, yeah?
July 17, 2014, 02:04:27 PM
Man, it's awful. There are photo from the scene being shared all over social media. Many of them show bodies of those that were onboard Sad

It's beginning to sound like the plane was shot down in error. I can't see why somebody would want to shoot down a commercial passenger jet, well, unless somebody is trying to pin the blame on somebody else.

Unbelievable that this airline could suffer yet another tragedy/mystery in the same year.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
July 17, 2014, 02:00:35 PM
Now MH17 Sad

Just heard about that a couple hours ago. It's pretty sad Sad
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
July 17, 2014, 01:02:11 PM
Now MH17 Sad

cannot trust this company from now

How is it their fault when they were shot out of the sky by Russians?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
July 17, 2014, 01:01:27 PM
Now MH17 Sad

cannot trust this company from now
Activity: 238
July 17, 2014, 01:00:45 PM
Now MH17 Sad
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
July 17, 2014, 11:45:26 AM
OMG.. they lost another flight! This is crazy...

Over Ukraine!

Never ever fly Malaysia Airlines!
Activity: 266
https://cryptassist.io
June 11, 2014, 04:24:13 AM
We are all aliens… we all came from Mars, and who knows what other planets prior to that.  Cool

Adam and Eve had two sons. One killed the other. The other left the nest and married something. That's the linage I believe I came from.
Probably one of the funniest things I've read today.
Activity: 406
June 11, 2014, 04:18:06 AM
Still not much news. Very weird that nothing has been found or washed up somewhere.
Activity: 322
June 09, 2014, 07:34:36 AM
they found anything yet ?
the news doesnt report much.. any more..

like how does a plane go missing. as if the usa drones/sats aren't watching it.
perhaps its sitting on the tarmac and tail number is wrong Tongue

Haven't heard about it either. Everyone talking about those school shootings and gun laws here...
legendary
Activity: 910
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 08, 2014, 04:37:30 AM
they found anything yet ?
the news doesnt report much.. any more..

like how does a plane go missing. as if the usa drones/sats aren't watching it.
perhaps its sitting on the tarmac and tail number is wrong Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
June 08, 2014, 03:42:47 AM
So did they ever find this damn plane?
Even with the satellites and everything, we cant find a plane?

No. Still they haven't got a clue. The authorities spent millions of $$$ for the search efforts, but still they don't have any idea about what happened to the plane. No help from the satellites as well.  Grin

Thanks got a new conspiracy theory

The real money is being put into a slush fund by the leading nations in the world with a secret pact set among these superpowers to develop technologies to define warfare for the years to come.
That and the spare money that people believe is being used for search efforts is going to funding wars with the citizens thinking it is being used to find a plane.
Good old Metal Gear Theme
http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Philosophers%27_Legacy

Now for the Malaysian Airline news of the day
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/06/07/malaysia-search-three-months-later/10014695/

@ Bob you can combine them together to make the pan ultimate conspiracy theory  Wink
Activity: 252
June 08, 2014, 01:14:04 AM

No. Still they haven't got a clue. The authorities spent millions of $$$ for the search efforts, but still they don't have any idea about what happened to the plane. No help from the satellites as well.  Grin

I really find that suspicious, esp spending millions of dollars and not getting any form of results.. Roll Eyes

This is why I hate paying taxes... seriously we can have a drone drop a bomb on a some foreign country, but we cant find a fucking plane.. wtf.

I wonder what it really did cost them, and pocket the rest lol.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
June 08, 2014, 12:24:05 AM

No. Still they haven't got a clue. The authorities spent millions of $$$ for the search efforts, but still they don't have any idea about what happened to the plane. No help from the satellites as well.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: