Pages:
Author

Topic: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370. WTF? - page 7. (Read 49322 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
June 08, 2014, 12:05:03 AM
So did they ever find this damn plane?

Even with the satellites and everything, we cant find a plane?
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
June 07, 2014, 11:18:42 PM
this plane will be found one day with all of those smartphone videos still in tact. We will know what happened to flight 370 no doubt, and I guarantee you none of our wildest guesses will be better than what really happened.
Activity: 322
June 07, 2014, 11:16:39 PM
All the buzz is over... havent heard about it in a while. Im telling you guys, Ukraine now owns all the news.

The news agencies and tv stations made this look more important than it was. Just a plain lost in the ocean for me.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
June 07, 2014, 11:15:34 PM
All the buzz is over... havent heard about it in a while. Im telling you guys, Ukraine now owns all the news.

Well, at least we traded five prisoners of war for a deserter, along with losing six soldiers in the process. Score: 6-6.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
June 07, 2014, 01:09:51 PM
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
June 07, 2014, 01:01:44 PM
We are all aliens… we all came from Mars, and who knows what other planets prior to that.  Cool
And our God is Morgan Freeman. Roll Eyes
June 07, 2014, 12:59:42 PM
Pilot took the flight too high and now the plane is floating around space

Finally, we enter Monty Python territory.
Hahahaha... Grin Monty Python is Epic!
legendary
June 07, 2014, 03:04:29 AM
We are all aliens… we all came from Mars, and who knows what other planets prior to that.  Cool

Adam and Eve had two sons. One killed the other. The other left the nest and married something. That's the linage I believe I came from.
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 2535
Goonies never say die.
June 06, 2014, 09:47:01 PM
legendary
June 06, 2014, 01:46:11 PM
Pilot took the flight too high and now the plane is floating around space

Finally, we enter Monty Python territory.
June 06, 2014, 01:06:34 PM
allien detected  Cool
very far from the possibility of aliens who did it because I really do not believe in the existence of aliens. lol
You're the best racist in the Universe. Tongue
June 06, 2014, 01:04:56 PM
Does anyone here watched ''The Event'' TV series?. In that show a Plane disappears like this. But, A alien in human form did that... Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
June 06, 2014, 12:46:45 PM
allien detected  Cool
very far from the possibility of aliens who did it because I really do not believe in the existence of aliens. lol
Then you are an ignorant person who thinks humans are the only race in the universe. Aliens exist alright, whether they are here or not nobody knows, but to NOT think that out of the billions of galaxies with trillions of stars with a dozen or so planets orbiting each, there isn't a single alien advanced race is just simply ignorant and not understanding how the universe works or fathoming just how BIG it is.

Now, I'm not claiming they were abducted by aliens, but that they exist, the only reason there is no contact is because we all live in different time periods, this is basics, nothing can travel FASTER than the speed of light. Any attempt at contact would take light years to reach, LIGHT YEARS. It's also reasonable to say that civilizations probably rose and went extinct and if they tried to make contact, we didn't have any radios yet, or perhaps we weren't even in existence yet.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Black Panther
June 06, 2014, 11:37:11 AM
allien detected  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1148
Black Panther
June 06, 2014, 11:35:55 AM
I believe the plane crashed in the ocean depths and aircraft debris were destroyed as well go down with the plane
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 06, 2014, 08:45:57 AM
I saw a doco on nat geo or discovered the other day on pay tv.
what bullshit.
nothing has been proven and they are trying already making a doco.
i thought a doco is meant to be on facts wtf
legendary
June 06, 2014, 05:51:04 AM
The plane disappeared from one of the most remote areas of the world. It disappeared at a time when one country was expecting it to leave it's airspace and another country was about to take over monitoring the flight (planes are often delayed so a 2 or 3 hour delay in a plane entering airspace would not be unusual).

The area of the ocean that the plane is believed to have crashed into is probably the most remote and untraveled area of the world.

The disappearance of the plane was likely intentional. The question is who did "it" (cause the plane to disappear) and why......

...with no phone calls made to loved ones or friends while in air or on the tarmac.
Activity: 350
'Slow and steady wins the race'
June 06, 2014, 04:29:37 AM
The plane disappeared from one of the most remote areas of the world. It disappeared at a time when one country was expecting it to leave it's airspace and another country was about to take over monitoring the flight (planes are often delayed so a 2 or 3 hour delay in a plane entering airspace would not be unusual).

The area of the ocean that the plane is believed to have crashed into is probably the most remote and untraveled area of the world.

The disappearance of the plane was likely intentional. The question is who did "it" (cause the plane to disappear) and why......
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
June 06, 2014, 03:39:49 AM
I like your conspiracy theory it would be Dank on a trip, of course somehow he was able to get back to shore and land and play a guitar solo for all of us to observe right after.

I first got suspicious after I noticed that Dank was offline for the entire duration of the MH 370 flight. He came back here online only about 12 hours after the flight took off. We should request the CIA to do some quality waterboarding on Dank.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
June 06, 2014, 01:08:20 AM
oh man, more conspiracy theories.. everyone is going to brew up some of these. i bet some of those people don't even believe that shit, they're just doing it for money/entertainment value.

As long as the blackbox is not recovered (which I think will never ever happen) people will be free to spread all sort of wild rumors and conspiracy theories. I am planning to invent one myself.  Grin

Lets team up and invent the best one ever! Cheesy

I got some ideas.. Lets brainstorm!
Pages:
Jump to: