Pages:
Author

Topic: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370. WTF? - page 5. (Read 49322 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.
July 18, 2014, 01:38:29 AM
Brace yourself for cheap ticket from Malay airlines. Maybe they should also start accepting bitcoin.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
July 17, 2014, 11:42:33 PM
This is crazy shit. I am pretty sure that Russia did this Sad

It looks like the US may be going to way soon :/
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
July 17, 2014, 10:21:44 PM
It was a terrorist attack/act of war by the Russians.

I expect war to break out in the next several months/weeks.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
July 17, 2014, 10:10:25 PM
jeez, I suggest they stop that war for this disaster. Imagine it wasn't Malaysian plane but US's.

If it was a U.S. plane, all hell would break lose.  I don't think it's probable though.  I was reading a report earlier that planes have been told to avoid that area and to fly around it at all costs.  Sounds like the airline was cutting corners and it cost them.  Next few days are going to be interesting.  Flight 370 goes missing without a trace, this flight gets shot down, the airline has to be on life support at this point.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.
July 17, 2014, 09:52:35 PM
jeez, I suggest they stop that war for this disaster. Imagine it wasn't Malaysian plane but US's.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
July 17, 2014, 09:18:02 PM
Watch this guys Sad

--snip--

So Sad Sad

Woah, you should really post a warning that the video has scenes containing the dead bodies of those on board. Some fairly close shots too.

Its Very Scary Sad
 If You Dare You Can Watch Yourself ..
The Video Include Content That Is A Bit Scary

It's not scary as such, it's just really concerning and distressing. Especially as they display the details on some of the passports that they found in the wreckage. You see their full names, faces, date of birth etc, all of which is trackable to social media etc. It's very eerie and upsetting.

While its eerie and upsetting its a good dose of reality and whats going on in the world these days on a daily basis.  I've seen some pretty sickening pics and videos coming from Gaza and the surrounding area which is hardly getting reported by mainstream media.

I think a dose of reality is what this world needs these day.  So many seem to think it's all rainbows and unicorns.
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008
Keep it dense, yeah?
July 17, 2014, 06:07:30 PM
Watch this guys Sad

--snip--

So Sad Sad

Woah, you should really post a warning that the video has scenes containing the dead bodies of those on board. Some fairly close shots too.

Its Very Scary Sad

It's not scary as such, it's just really concerning and distressing. Especially as they display the details on some of the passports that they found in the wreckage. You see their full names, faces, date of birth etc, all of which is trackable to social media etc. It's very eerie and upsetting.
Activity: 238
July 17, 2014, 06:01:10 PM
Watch this guys Sad

--snip--

So Sad Sad

Its Very Scary Sad
legendary
Merit: 1008
Keep it dense, yeah?
July 17, 2014, 05:51:14 PM
Watch this guys Sad

--snip--

So Sad Sad

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
July 17, 2014, 05:50:33 PM
that is very sad. They would never show some shit like that on USA news.. A warning, this video is a big graphic..
Activity: 238
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010
666 - slave 2 the grind -
July 17, 2014, 05:01:22 PM
unfortunate news, why can't russia and ukraine just get along..
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Honest 80s business!
July 17, 2014, 04:33:58 PM
Another plane gone, interesting. Someone is targeting Malaysia Airlines.

Nah, This was a huge mistake and the first was a fluke. I still wont fly MA though, its like walking under a ladder or crossing the path of a black cat.

Cheesy

that's fair enough. i'm not one to fall into the gambler's fallacy, so i say, two rare freak crashes doesn't make the third any less likely. and it just seems too crazy.....
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
July 17, 2014, 04:27:51 PM

Nah, This was a huge mistake and the first was a fluke. I still wont fly MA though, its like walking under a ladder or crossing the path of a black cat.

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
July 17, 2014, 04:22:53 PM
legendary
Merit: 2535
Goonies never say die.
July 17, 2014, 04:17:51 PM
I think some people are oblivious to the type of evil that is in play right now.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
July 17, 2014, 04:06:02 PM
I really feel sorry for this innocent people in the plane.
Rest in peace.
War in Eastern Ukraine just went to the higher dimension.
I can't believe that somebody is ready to do something like this for his own benefit, doesn't matter who is guilty.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
July 17, 2014, 03:13:05 PM
I would not hesitate to board a Malaysian airlines aircraft. That airline is a lot safer then some of the airlines I've flown Tongue

Both these accidents were just bad luck.
This. People need to realize how many flights there are a day. For an accident to happen ONCE, it might as well never happen.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
July 17, 2014, 03:04:59 PM
I would not hesitate to board a Malaysian airlines aircraft. That airline is a lot safer then some of the airlines I've flown Tongue

Both these accidents were just bad luck.
Pages:
Jump to: