Pages:
Author

Topic: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370. WTF? - page 3. (Read 49322 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 250
July 22, 2014, 02:11:39 AM
I am glad when I fly I only fly within Australia or between Melbourne and the US (L.A) so over the ocean  Cheesy

Really sad to see what happened here, I was actually in the air back from L.A when this occurred so I heard about it when I landed at the airport.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
July 22, 2014, 01:50:47 AM
Well Malaysia airlines likes to shoot itself in the foot
Now flying over Syrian airspace
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/with-ukraine-route-off-limits-malaysia-airlines-plane-flies-over-syria-instead/article19688658/

It seems to still be commonplace though

What a joke. Doesn't MA realize that cutting corners does not work!

Unbelievable! 
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
J'ai Envie De Toi
July 22, 2014, 01:36:18 AM
I dont understand how in this day and age a Boeing 777 can drop out of the sky and leave no clues as to where it is.

I see a bunch of speculation from the news agencies regarding the Iranian passengers who used stolen passports to board the plane bla bla bla.

I wonder if its possible that the plane was hijacked, and then was flown low enough as to not appear on radar and landed in some hatred filled country. Like North Korea for example.

Is this possible?

Anyone here have any ideas on what might have happened here. I fly a lot and its beyond me that this can happen.

and now malaysia airline fell again in the Russian border.
What is new speculation of government malaysia?

yeah possible hi jack is the main reason why it cant be found maybe they destroy the radar or something to be not able to trace the plane it involve a lot of money maybe million or billion i dunno

the Malaysian plane has been confirmed to cost: $320 million. BTC509,900
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
July 22, 2014, 01:29:07 AM
Well Malaysia airlines likes to shoot itself in the foot
Now flying over Syrian airspace
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/with-ukraine-route-off-limits-malaysia-airlines-plane-flies-over-syria-instead/article19688658/

It seems to still be commonplace though
Activity: 266
if you want something do something!!!
July 21, 2014, 11:23:14 AM
I dont understand how in this day and age a Boeing 777 can drop out of the sky and leave no clues as to where it is.

I see a bunch of speculation from the news agencies regarding the Iranian passengers who used stolen passports to board the plane bla bla bla.

I wonder if its possible that the plane was hijacked, and then was flown low enough as to not appear on radar and landed in some hatred filled country. Like North Korea for example.

Is this possible?

Anyone here have any ideas on what might have happened here. I fly a lot and its beyond me that this can happen.

yeah possible hi jack is the main reason why it cant be found maybe they destroy the radar or something to be not able to trace the plane it involve a lot of money maybe million or billion i dunno
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
★☆★Bitin.io★☆★
July 21, 2014, 10:47:34 AM

Is this possible?

Activity: 169
July 21, 2014, 10:38:34 AM
after how many months they already found the plane its sad that nobody near in that place reported it to the authorities
fuck all those greedy people who is involve in this tragedy they also burn the hope of those people who have aids
and rest in peace to all the victims specially to my fellow filipino victim

Just about every country know Malaysia is a country anyone can step on without consequence with this latest incident.
Activity: 266
if you want something do something!!!
July 21, 2014, 07:13:43 AM
after how many months they already found the plane its sad that nobody near in that place reported it to the authorities
fuck all those greedy people who is involve in this tragedy they also burn the hope of those people who have aids
and rest in peace to all the victims specially to my fellow filipino victim
Activity: 169
July 19, 2014, 10:05:11 PM
Another accident from Malaysia Airline today, I guess this company is going bankrupt lol

It is already in big trouble before the incident earlier this year. This may actually be the final nail in the coffin.
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008
Keep it dense, yeah?
July 19, 2014, 06:31:34 AM
Put things in perspective - Malaysia airlines has had a relatively good safety record compared to many of the other international airlines.  Would you fly Aeroflot or Pakistan International Airlines?

Even carriers in big countries like Japan have incidents like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qyZFASOAe0

It's natural for people to put incidents like MH370 and MH17 at the front of their mind, despite the fact that MH17 at least was as a result of missile strike. Those with the power should have really avoided that part of the Ukraine knowing that they had been warned.

Those two occurrences with Malaysia Airlines are extreme cases, so I agree with what you are saying in principle.

Did everybody get out of that burning plane in Japan? Of all the times for something to go wrong, while you're stationary or taxiing is the best time.

I was watching the Air France concorde disaster the other day after reading up about concorde. The pilot was in a lose-lose position where he was running out of runway while some of his engines had failed. He couldn't try to stop without risking lives, and he couldn't realistically take off.
legendary
July 19, 2014, 04:21:02 AM
MH17 crashed on the 17th of July.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence but it's a very strange one indeed.

You point that part out and missed a more interesting theory

I preferred the unconfirmed source that Putin was flying over that air corridor within a half hour of the event on his way back from Brazil and his Latin America tour.
But was redirected to a different military base
http://lifenews.ru/news/136833
http://rt.com/news/173672-malaysia-plane-crash-putin/

Malaysian Airlines MH17 plane was travelling almost the same route as Russia’s President Vladimir Putin’s jet shortly before the crash that killed 298, Interfax news agency reports citing sources.

LIVE UPDATES:Malaysia Airlines MH17 plane crash in Ukraine

“I can say that Putin’s plane and the Malaysian Boeing intersected at the same point and the same echelon. That was close to Warsaw on 330-m echelon at the height of 10,100 meters. The presidential jet was there at 16:21 Moscow time and the Malaysian aircraft - 15:44 Moscow time,” a source told the news agency on condition of anonymity.

"The contours of the aircrafts are similar, linear dimensions are also very similar, as for the coloring, at a quite remote distance they are almost identical", the source added.

The ones who benefit the most from this are the Americans who can shift the blame to Putin and put pressure on him to back off in the Ukraine since they missed the lynchpin also why was the plane told to Descend Altitude over that area. The reason a vast network of underground pipelines connecting the Ukraine to Europe and a battle over who will control them.
http://qz.com/191651/russias-invasion-of-crimea-has-caused-it-to-lose-the-latest-battle-in-the-pipeline-wars/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ukraine/10974050/Malaysia-Airlines-plane-crashes-on-Ukraine-Russia-border-live.html

"A Boeing Malaysian Airlines that was flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur began to descend about 50km before entering Russian airspace, and was subsequently found burning on the ground in Ukraine," an aviation source told Interfax.

Also at the same time intercepted audio by Ukrainian authorities claiming that they had intercepted telephone conversations between separatist rebels and Russian officers that suggest the insurgency was responsible for downing Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 on Thursday, killing 298 people on board was released and made public.
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/ukraine-intercepted-audio-shows-separatist-rebels-shot-malaysia-airlines-plane/

Better coincidences could not be had here enough to raise a stink at the least.

Addendum:
For almost two decades, the West and Russia have waged a contest for mastery over a vast swath of the Eurasian continent stretching from Central Asia into Europe. The Russian goal has been to dominate the export of oil and especially natural gas across the region. The West, viewing gas as a Russian political instrument, has sought to break Moscow’s hold on the market.

This combined with the fact that Russia and China Brazil India and South Africa the BRICS are unifying to create their own bank to replace the IMF is more than enough reason for the USA to target Putin at this time.
http://www.latinpost.com/articles/17317/20140716/brazil-russia-china-india-south-africa-form-independent-development-bank.htm

Brazil, Russia, China, India and South Africa to Form Independent Development Bank and Currency Reserve

The leaders from Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa announced in a joint statement on Tuesday the creation of their own development bank. The announcement was made after a plenary meeting of the five BRICS heads of state in Fortaleza, Brazil.
The New Development Bank will be headquartered in China, with $100 billion in reserve.

In the statement, BRICS leaders said, "Based on sound banking principles, the NDB will strengthen cooperation among our countries and will supplement the efforts of multilateral and regional financial institutions for global development."
DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
July 19, 2014, 04:05:08 AM

It's a good thing they didn't use letters for flight referral because the ALXth of July would have been stranger  Shocked Huh
Activity: 350
Merit: 118
July 19, 2014, 03:39:43 AM

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
July 19, 2014, 02:35:26 AM
too bad for Malaysia Airlines
after this incident still not resolve enough, they get another incident in Ukraine Sad
two bad incident in a year Sad

They are having a bad streak of luck and misfortune
This one is not their fault no faulty operation of the plane just got shot down unfortunately.
Still not a good time for a Malaysia Airline investor, let alone for all the deaths there.

It seems to be hitting their bottom line as they are only offering $5000 in compensation
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/mh17-malaysia-airlines-crash-20-civilians-killed-in-luhansk-as-shelling-continues-9615101.html
On Friday, the carrier’s vice president told a news conference relatives of those who died in the Malaysia Airlines crash in Ukraine will each receive 5,000 US dollars (about £3,000) towards their immediate needs.

Not sure if they will increase that amount though as they were not at fault for a missile strike other than flying over that air corridor, but then there was a thunderstorm on the route so it made sense from that standpoint.

5000 is just for now. They will get more but not from MA.. there will be other organizations that will cover the rest. MA is just doing the bare mininum as they are surely cash strapped after 370.

It's a real sad situation though. So many dead in the last 4 months.

I really feel for these victims and their families 
DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
July 19, 2014, 02:28:35 AM
Put things in perspective - Malaysia airlines has had a relatively good safety record compared to many of the other international airlines.  Would you fly Aeroflot or Pakistan International Airlines?

Even carriers in big countries like Japan have incidents like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qyZFASOAe0
legendary
July 18, 2014, 06:39:26 PM
too bad for Malaysia Airlines
after this incident still not resolve enough, they get another incident in Ukraine Sad
two bad incident in a year Sad

They are having a bad streak of luck and misfortune
This one is not their fault no faulty operation of the plane just got shot down unfortunately.
Still not a good time for a Malaysia Airline investor, let alone for all the deaths there.

It seems to be hitting their bottom line as they are only offering $5000 in compensation
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/mh17-malaysia-airlines-crash-20-civilians-killed-in-luhansk-as-shelling-continues-9615101.html
On Friday, the carrier’s vice president told a news conference relatives of those who died in the Malaysia Airlines crash in Ukraine will each receive 5,000 US dollars (about £3,000) towards their immediate needs.

Not sure if they will increase that amount though as they were not at fault for a missile strike other than flying over that air corridor, but then there was a thunderstorm on the route so it made sense from that standpoint.
Activity: 126
July 18, 2014, 06:33:08 PM
I am pretty sure they found it in the Ukraine?
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
July 18, 2014, 06:26:02 PM
Well, if they don't bankrupt, it's a good moment to buy stocks on the stock exchange.

I wouldn't own the stock.  I think the government owns a big portion of it and it won't let it go bankrupt.  Maybe it's best they merge with a Chinese airline and fly under a different brand.   

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
July 18, 2014, 06:04:50 PM
people are already making memes on imgur. tsk tsk
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
July 18, 2014, 05:33:47 PM
Well, if they don't bankrupt, it's a good moment to buy stocks on the stock exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: