Pages:
Author

Topic: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370. WTF? - page 4. (Read 49322 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 1
July 18, 2014, 05:18:29 PM
How on earth did people get their hands on a military weapon?  and how did they know how to use it? or did someone just accidentally push a button and it hit the nearest heat source.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
July 18, 2014, 04:05:56 PM
still havent found this plane eh  Roll Eyes
Forget about MH 370 , they lost MH17 on 07/17 and I guess around 300 more people lost their lives.
And its wasn't a natural happening this time the plane was hit by a surface-to-air missile in Ukraine , and Ukraine itself is going through chaos,
 Restore Peace .......! !!

295 people.. so sad!

RIP!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 18, 2014, 04:00:48 PM
I'm Afraid Now fly with airlines lol Tongue
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
July 18, 2014, 03:59:40 PM
Forget about MH 370 , they lost MH17 on 07/17 and I guess around 300 more people lost their lives.
And its wasn't a natural happening this time the plane was hit by a surface-to-air missile in Ukraine , and Ukraine itself is going through chaos,
 Restore Peace .......! !!
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
July 18, 2014, 03:54:14 PM
I was considering using Malaysian airlines next year for a trip but now I'm freaked out about flying all together.  I have a fear of heights also.  Can't believe this happened!!
Activity: 182
July 18, 2014, 03:15:00 PM
too bad for Malaysia Airlines
after this incident still not resolve enough, they get another incident in Ukraine Sad
two bad incident in a year Sad

now the traveling for ppl will be horro in MAYLAYSIa .. the ppl will not travel with malaysian arilines i think the MALAYSIAN airlines have personal matter..
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
July 18, 2014, 02:52:23 PM
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
July 18, 2014, 02:27:56 PM
too bad for Malaysia Airlines
after this incident still not resolve enough, they get another incident in Ukraine Sad
two bad incident in a year Sad
Activity: 126
July 18, 2014, 01:31:10 PM
The plane was shot down by Russian anti-aircraft missile system, this system was armed pro-russian terrorist and this system was in the city where the plane crashed. And now, when pro-russian terrorist found the black boxes they want to hide and pass Moscow, not Ukrainian authorities.

Activity: 286
Merit: 250
July 18, 2014, 06:02:16 AM
Looks like Mas is really unlucky to have 2 problem in a row.
Activity: 350
Merit: 118
July 18, 2014, 05:41:45 AM
No way is Malaysia Airlines going to be able to survive after this and MH370. The company hasn't been profitable since 2011, apparently. I feel sorry for them because looking at online reviews and photos, they don't seem like a bad airline.

I woke up this morning to hear news about a Malaysia Airlines plane that had crashed. At first, I thought they were talking about MH370. Like a new development in the search or something. Never would I have imagined that another plane by the same airline would crash in the same year. What a strange and tragic coincidence.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
July 18, 2014, 03:38:17 AM
Another accident from Malaysia Airline today, I guess this company is going bankrupt lol

Well this one didn't get lost in the Ocean at least
Still its a sucky way to die when your in an airplane and get a missile strike you don't know about
Can't even avoid it or know it is coming that's life.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.
July 18, 2014, 03:31:05 AM
Brace yourself for cheap ticket from Malay airlines. Maybe they should also start accepting bitcoin.

I still wouldnt go despite the price, shit like this makes me paranoid to aboard a plane.

Yeah, fly with a wing suit, parachute and fingers crossed would help
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008
Keep it dense, yeah?
July 18, 2014, 03:29:53 AM
Watch this guys Sad

--snip--

So Sad Sad

Woah, you should really post a warning that the video has scenes containing the dead bodies of those on board. Some fairly close shots too.

Its Very Scary Sad
 If You Dare You Can Watch Yourself ..
The Video Include Content That Is A Bit Scary

It's not scary as such, it's just really concerning and distressing. Especially as they display the details on some of the passports that they found in the wreckage. You see their full names, faces, date of birth etc, all of which is trackable to social media etc. It's very eerie and upsetting.

While its eerie and upsetting its a good dose of reality and whats going on in the world these days on a daily basis.  I've seen some pretty sickening pics and videos coming from Gaza and the surrounding area which is hardly getting reported by mainstream media.

I think a dose of reality is what this world needs these day.  So many seem to think it's all rainbows and unicorns.

Yup that's true, but sadly all it does is take attention away from other matters going on in the world. The reality is that people are getting screwed hard all over the world by governments, occupying forces and random militia.

People are slaves to the media, we're all following the latest news through a pinhole. I don't think that showing bodies and personal details on the screen from plane debris is very helpful, but like you say I suppose it does bring us a little closer to the reality of what's going on. Obviously nowhere near as close as the hell those in Gaza and other warzones must be going through on a daily basis.
Activity: 13
July 18, 2014, 03:18:05 AM
Another accident from Malaysia Airline today, I guess this company is going bankrupt lol
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
July 18, 2014, 02:49:37 AM
This is like watching a baby deer take its first steps out into the wilderness and slowly watching it piece together an understanding of the evils that surrounds it.
We are entering the new Age of Enlightenment    Shocked

Not really. The enlightened ones will always be a select few, and deep down we know what happened but it would be useless to relay it to a "normal" human being.

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
July 18, 2014, 02:13:30 AM
very scary video
Activity: 42
July 18, 2014, 02:07:22 AM
Brace yourself for cheap ticket from Malay airlines. Maybe they should also start accepting bitcoin.

I still wouldnt go despite the price, shit like this makes me paranoid to aboard a plane.
Activity: 169
July 18, 2014, 01:58:38 AM
Almost sound like deliberately targeting a weak country that has no recourse.
Activity: 544
Merit: 500
July 18, 2014, 01:41:34 AM
And I thought lightning never struck the same place twice... Undecided
They're gonna go bankrupt pretty soon the way things are going.
Pages:
Jump to: