Pages:
Author

Topic: many ICO altcoin , What can be trusted? - page 2. (Read 6949 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
December 15, 2017, 07:49:47 AM
Now a lot of ico altcoin project , do projects that can be trusted . This makes i doubt to participate campaign bounty .
Please tell me friend , how saw projects altcoin can be trusted ?

In the multitude of the project we have good one,ensure you do you research before investibg or doing bounty,you can check out sylon,jamalzeal,and irfan they are good manager,they often tends to manage good project
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 14, 2017, 03:54:29 PM
we must be smart to find a good project. nice out there just does not guarantee the project is a success we should know about What is its potential? Potential market stamp? How many coins will they spend? How? marketing and others it must all be clear if you want to succeed in ico.

yes, that's right. It depend on we to be smart find a great project in ICO
because, there are many of ICO and we need to be carefull too to joined.
No ICO can be trusted. There is a lot of scams that are trying to take the money from people that are holding expensive coins.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 13, 2017, 05:34:44 PM
I have a lots of trust on a project called Gilgamesh, this project has a very strong team and community and a clear roadmap
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
December 13, 2017, 05:23:20 PM
we must be smart to find a good project. nice out there just does not guarantee the project is a success we should know about What is its potential? Potential market stamp? How many coins will they spend? How? marketing and others it must all be clear if you want to succeed in ico.

In my opinion, without hesitation, you can bet on Ethereum. It is so stable that in my opinion nothing can destroy it, and soon it will be able to stand eye to eye with Bitcoin itself.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
December 13, 2017, 05:19:12 PM
Now a lot of ico altcoin project , do projects that can be trusted . This makes i doubt to participate campaign bounty .

There are just too many ICOs going on everyday but only a few projects can be trusted. A project with good team of professionals having experience on blockchain can only be trusted and not just any other ICOs trying to raise money and are unable to deliver the project at the end of the day.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
December 13, 2017, 05:16:05 PM
There are projects which looks pretty good from outside but in reality we see scams. Investing in an ICO puts you in a huge risk and the thing that you can only do is just put your money that you are willing to lose.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
December 13, 2017, 05:08:08 PM

Those campaigns can be trusted if the manager itself is trusted. But it is hard to tell if it is a legit and successful campaigns or not because a lot of campaigns look much more reliable than those legit itself. But that is my strategy i always look from who is the manager and when they are famous anf trusted then i am gonna join. Like sylon colorlessKa and a lot more out there i am just a beginner and those omes are the campaigns manager that i know can be trusted.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
December 13, 2017, 04:54:33 PM
Always do your research before participating in bounties.

You should add the bee token to your watch list. Airbnb with blockchain and way better arbitration. https://www.thebeetoken.com/
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
December 13, 2017, 03:01:20 PM
No ICO Can be trusted at first. Seriously the number of fishes in this pond is growing so much that you can not really judge which fish will grow enough to become a whale. Every day there are about 10 new ICO's coming up with almost the same idea of creating a new platform and revolutionizing almost everything. They give you their tokens which are worth nothing. Only a few can really be trusted. At this time the ones I am picking my bid on are Jibrel, united traders, Indahash. Seriously these have the greatest capabilities don't know about anything else.
Activity: 238
December 13, 2017, 02:49:02 PM
It has become hard to distinguish between the legit ICO's and the ones that are eighter scams or arent worth investing because they have a bad idea that wont work out. Others have good idead, but the ideas have no use case for the blockchain and therefore no use for the tokens.
Many ICO's are selling vaporware, that will likely stay vaporware.
To be honest I stepped more or less away from ICO investing. There is still the possibility to pick some good ones, but the chance of picking ICO's that will result in a loss for the investor is bigger.
In most cases its better to just hold on to your Bitcoin or to your Ethereum. It will pay off in the long run.
Activity: 44
December 13, 2017, 02:39:18 PM
You can definetly trust GLOBCOIN www.globcoin.io

Their cyptocurrency and plataform will use a "currency basket" as a back-up (15 strong national currencies and gold).

Their team has been in currency management for more than a decade. They know what they're doing.

Back up is good for crypto for less volatility and more secure investment. though not fully understand why to back up with currency. they are inflating.
Take a look at Zabercoin https://www.zabercoin.io/
Those guys have a great idea, good road map, strong team with known and respected advisors. They also back up their currency but not real estate. real estate is always rising so I think it's a good idea for back up
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
December 13, 2017, 02:31:15 PM
as work as following use of customs with the anchoring with the decision as moderating use of release from the developers memo on explaining details with the narratives,
investors might collects the strength on supports as defining use of limit on risks to put with the exchange of possession with the manage of displacement of resource to collects with good returns as the finest on results with confinesment,

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
December 13, 2017, 02:28:26 PM

As a bounty hunter we would really need to be observant and researchful on the project we used to join up so that we wont really waste up our effort and time on promoting them but the fact on selecting a failed or scam project would really be there since no one would able to see on what would happen on next on a certain project because there are instances on where no matter how good we do see it at first but later on it do fade and do fail which cause up for having no salary at all on all of the work you have done for them.This is why we should do make our own research and sometimes we do need to follow our intuition regard on this one.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 13, 2017, 02:24:48 PM
Most of the ICOs are just shit. Tons of them are out there. But most of them can't even show a prototype. Many dies after the ICO ends. The developers don't work on it any more. All that happens is the pumping and dumping of the tokens. You should choose your ICO carefully. Invest on those which have well known developers.
Activity: 42
December 13, 2017, 02:15:59 PM
All have a very interesting reply.. I like  your question since I also ask the same one when I first wanted to invest on altcoin.. Honestly, right now I go with RISE, there platform makes me think they are very good one.  They are better then Ark
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 13, 2017, 01:47:37 PM
First of all, I look at the openness and professionalism of the team. We need to study how competently the company's business is built,
how the advertising campaign is conducted. Immediately during the ICO, you can assess the attractiveness of the project by the way investments are actively invested.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
December 13, 2017, 01:03:24 PM
You can definetly trust GLOBCOIN www.globcoin.io

Their cyptocurrency and plataform will use a "currency basket" as a back-up (15 strong national currencies and gold).

Their team has been in currency management for more than a decade. They know what they're doing.
Activity: 136
December 13, 2017, 12:50:23 PM

Too many project but most have zero impact to the crypto world and are wrongly built on blockchain because they get zero advance of it.
I suggest you to check this ICO here www.diwtoken.com , it's being a long time since I saw so good project
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
December 13, 2017, 12:14:22 PM

Activity: 259
Merit: 110
December 13, 2017, 11:29:36 AM
about ICO, some of them can be a new project, some already registered for some months/years, also, read about them, team, also i was following one guy, he is a CEO and a founder of his company that exists like 3 years already with their own product, so that guy showed his blog how he did the job to collect money for ICO, he visited alot of different country, meet many big men and investors, visited crypto and business conferenses too, that i liked to see, and i got some trust about it, also, i thing the product should be interesting and worthfull, so more chance to success ICO, also it is my own experience about to research, so i hope i will help u a bit
Pages:
Jump to: