Pages:
Author

Topic: many ICO altcoin , What can be trusted? - page 4. (Read 6976 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
October 27, 2017, 12:14:25 AM
Now a lot of ico altcoin project , do projects that can be trusted . This makes i doubt to participate campaign bounty .
Please tell me friend , how saw projects altcoin can be trusted ?

Always choose wisely, not all ICO's yield you gains, mostly with the Projects that give away huge bonus during pre ico, unless you can get into those Pre pre ICo's never buy them. As you can buy them at even cheaper price than ICO as there would be huge Dumps after it hits the exchange.
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
https://www.soar.earth/
October 27, 2017, 12:05:06 AM
In my exp. I think you shouldn't trust any ICO. even they have a good team ICO still can be failed. so all you need to do is waiting people take risk and invest first. then you follow
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
October 27, 2017, 12:03:26 AM
There are a whole bunch going on. I prefer to focus on projects that are trying to "disrupt" industries I am familiar with. Some characteristics I look for are (in no particular order):

- Solid team
- Concrete idea with realistic goals (I prefer if it is a product / project that is already out there, but it is important to remember: not every problem can be solved on the blockchain)
- Real world token applicability.

However, even if the ICO fulfills those characteristics, there is no guarantee the project will be successful. It is a risky investment, so I do think there is some luck involved.

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
October 26, 2017, 11:54:52 PM
It's risky to invest in ICO now but that's also how you make a lot of money.  Research about the project and see if it even make sense.  Some project using block-chain for their service but in fact it could've done without so. If you invest in 1 good ICO, you make enough money to make 10 other bad one lol.
Activity: 22
October 26, 2017, 11:44:56 PM
Now a lot of ico altcoin project , do projects that can be trusted . This makes i doubt to participate campaign bounty .

I've been wondering the same thing, I have been hesitant to jump into ICO's because of the scams you hear about.  Looking forward to learning though!
Activity: 42
October 17, 2017, 02:15:36 PM
Try this site https://icobench.com/icos?sort=rating-desc, to find what you need. And remember You should always understand the main idea of projects. As i know sometimes they can make demo version of product before ICO, and it is a very good indicator of promising projects. I like confideal the most, because can understand it and try by my beautiful hands.
Activity: 42
October 17, 2017, 01:39:49 PM

every person should have some point that are significant for them in choosing ICO.
my list - 1.Team and it background, 2.Timeline of projects a clearly and easily to understand, 3. Have partnership with fonds or organizations, 4.in WP there is information abt amount of money to each stage, 5. Good support in social media, and good customer service in official resources.
For this reason I choose Confi, https://icobench.com/ico/confideal. Good reputation of project and team, good rating also. Now they start bounty campaign
Activity: 1435
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 17, 2017, 01:20:03 PM
That is 300++ pages worth of altcoin in the announcement forum!! Shocked
I am not gonna tell you I would only check the first few pages and give up going further to click all of the rest of the pages. Grin
I can tell you, a coin that is pumped to the moon is not a good coin anymore, a new launched coin may not all are bad, some may be the next ethereum who know. Grin
99% of new coin is scam. But if you carefully check their vision their dev maybe we can choose some good altcoin or ICO to invest

yess agree ...
Now a coin that is still in question as minexcoin , exscudo , boscoin , stuffgogo , etc. ...
I think this project will rapidly succeeding ... but now too much news that is disappointing
This is only partially
Activity: 16
September 28, 2017, 09:55:59 AM
Hello,

I hope everyone is doing well! I’m the community manager for Pally and just wanted to invite you to join the discussion on our bitcointalk thread and telegram group. We’re a decentralised social travel platform, have existed since early 2016, have live products out and got successfully through our pre-sale in 11 minutes in August. Hope to speak to some of you. Our ICO starts Oct 15th 2017

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-decentralised-social-travel-2100229
https://t.me/icopally
www.pally.co

You can also try out a BETA version of the app
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pally-the-app-for-friendly-internationals/id1206993633?mt=8

Kind Regards,
Tanya
Community Manager
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
September 22, 2017, 09:12:19 PM
I am not gonna tell you I would only check the first few pages and give up going further to click all of the rest of the pages. Grin
I can tell you, a coin that is pumped to the moon is not a good coin anymore, a new launched coin may not all are bad, some may be the next ethereum who know. Grin
99% of new coin is scam. But if you carefully check their vision their dev maybe we can choose some good altcoin or ICO to invest
Activity: 511
September 22, 2017, 06:59:02 PM
There are many New ICO's these days, and it quite hard to check which is okay. You may check carefully which is the best ICO and which is offer a good project. Though there are many ICO's lately we cannot say it is scam right away, so we should check and investigate which is good.
Activity: 26
September 22, 2017, 06:35:46 PM
The problem I have with investing in ico's is that whether you invest with btc or eth, btc or eth is most likely to outperform those tokens anyway.

I use the BlockFolio app to track my profit and loss and $ wise it appears as if I made huge profits, but when you view it in btc, most of my ico investments have been far outperformed by btc or eth.

Had I kept the btc, my portfolio would be worth substantially more.

Even the last two I invested with eth, if I had kept the eth, I would have had 3x more in $ terms.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 116
0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC
September 20, 2017, 03:32:17 PM
Activity: 168
September 20, 2017, 03:25:47 PM

with the different names on offers as the selection for future investors to gains with decision to invest,
the rest as developer to works on manage to tells with the narratives as explaining use of details with the schemes on terms
as providing resource and supporting manage as possessing use with the authorization of tools on work with the occupation.

Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 20, 2017, 02:00:50 PM
Lately there are a lot of ICOs, and to be honest i do not like that. I do not say that they are all bad, probably there are some among them that are good and have really good potential. But i must say that i do not trust them. Bitcoin is strongest crypto currency, and there are a few other altcoins that are strong too, in that i do trust. Therefor my opinion is that trust is earned, and that is why i do not trust any new altcoin.
how about swarm? is this also not honest?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 20, 2017, 10:02:17 AM
That's the main problem for investors. There are projects which looks pretty good from outside but in reality we see scams. Problem is that both, scam and real ico have to look like real and professional. Most scammers have enough skills to make everything perfectly and believe people in their ico.
You can't determine which is real and which is scam, you need to make a lot of research about team, their members and etc
Good point, is good to check the kind of ideas you are investing on... BotaCoin ICO: How to join the new Crypto Millionaires if you miss the Bitcoin bubble, BotaCoin is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain which shall serve as a payment token for Adbota, which shall also serve as a payment token for goods and services to whoever wishes to accept it. Invest in Botacoin Pre-ICO at $0.05 per Coin. Read more at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-botacoin-ico-2-in-1-alt-adsense-1-eth-5000-28-days-to-go-2191328
Activity: 625
io.ezystayz.com
September 20, 2017, 09:57:26 AM
First check dev profile then check their advisor. ask them about this project to make this profile are true. Better wait many people invest their money first
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
September 20, 2017, 09:55:05 AM
Lately there are a lot of ICOs, and to be honest i do not like that. I do not say that they are all bad, probably there are some among them that are good and have really good potential. But i must say that i do not trust them. Bitcoin is strongest crypto currency, and there are a few other altcoins that are strong too, in that i do trust. Therefor my opinion is that trust is earned, and that is why i do not trust any new altcoin.

You do not trust any ICO's, but you advertise an ICO in your signature and avatar.
I guess you do trust some  Roll Eyes

Yes I think that means one of the ico's likes. With a signature on our account profile. And not all ico are bad they build a crypto world by bringing up their new coins. Although not many ico that build in the world of crypto
Activity: 322
Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE
September 20, 2017, 09:51:54 AM
"Never invest in a business that you do not understand"  -- Warren Buffett
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
September 20, 2017, 09:46:28 AM

You do not trust any ICO's, but you advertise an ICO in your signature and avatar.
I guess you do trust some  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: