Pages:
Author

Topic: many ICO altcoin , What can be trusted? - page 5. (Read 6949 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 257
September 20, 2017, 08:17:48 AM
Lately there are a lot of ICOs, and to be honest i do not like that. I do not say that they are all bad, probably there are some among them that are good and have really good potential. But i must say that i do not trust them. Bitcoin is strongest crypto currency, and there are a few other altcoins that are strong too, in that i do trust. Therefor my opinion is that trust is earned, and that is why i do not trust any new altcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE
September 20, 2017, 08:13:54 AM

Make sure that they have software that you can use, to verify its quality and usefulness.

This is the only to confirm that the team can develop software.

Activity: 812
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 20, 2017, 07:59:09 AM
Search for the projects which has a very good developement team as the team is the most important factor which decides the fate of coin. Always look for projects which are unique and has some working product.
maybe you can found it in ICO of swarm.fund
Activity: 256
Merit: 102
September 20, 2017, 07:13:12 AM
For me, and I am not anyone with great experience at all, I tend to look through the white papers and at who is involved with the project/who is backing the project. While it may bot be guaranteed, I feel ICO's which have the backing and support of already established and global FIAT based companies are more likely to deliver on their goals which is what gained the backing in the first place.

If I am entirely honest I have only participated in one ICO so far - a pre ico for a company which I feel has a unique audience and some pretty solid backing.

I will be entering another three ICOs for similar reasons - I have decided to invest so am waiting for the pre ICO dates to open and best value to enter the one which is open now.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 20, 2017, 07:03:23 AM
The only way to found a good ICO from a bad one is research and know what to look for. It is the same as any investment. The more you know the better.
Activity: 317
Merit: 250
September 20, 2017, 06:32:45 AM
Search for the projects which has a very good developement team as the team is the most important factor which decides the fate of coin. Always look for projects which are unique and has some working product.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
September 20, 2017, 12:44:20 AM
now the number of ico projects make us more dizzy to choose which one, but there is good too, we must really choose a good one
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
September 20, 2017, 12:43:09 AM
Swarm.Fund ico is looking very promising

super solid dev team based in silicon valley

very practical use cases 

mainstream media coverage:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/giovannirodriguez/2017/08/16/can-swarm-fund-help-the-cryptocurrency-market-finally-enter-the-mainstream/#3c562d2f2e77

i expect this project to be highly successful, will be keeping a close eye on it for sure

ico is just starting:
https://swarm.fund/

Is this the same as Swarm City? If not, very confusing and possible copyright infringement
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
September 20, 2017, 12:35:42 AM
Now a lot of ico altcoin project , do projects that can be trusted . This makes i doubt to participate campaign bounty .
Please tell me friend , how saw projects altcoin can be trusted ?

To choose a good ICO you have to see the developers, projects, teams, and white paper to know more details about the ICO project to be implemented.
To minimize the risk of loss I put my money around 10% during PreICO and 40% when ICO opened also 50% when ICO will finish.
Activity: 812
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 20, 2017, 12:23:44 AM

very practical use cases 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/giovannirodriguez/2017/08/16/can-swarm-fund-help-the-cryptocurrency-market-finally-enter-the-mainstream/#3c562d2f2e77

i expect this project to be highly successful, will be keeping a close eye on it for sure

ico is just starting:
ofcourse, i think swarm will be good in future. This ICO is truely promising
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
September 18, 2017, 04:09:37 AM

very practical use cases 

ico is just starting:
Activity: 140
Merit: 101
September 18, 2017, 03:37:23 AM
Now a lot of ico altcoin project , do projects that can be trusted . This makes i doubt to participate campaign bounty .

No ICO
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
September 18, 2017, 01:10:39 AM
I would trust a project with a solid team (check their profiles), a good product (something that has already been developed and it is not just getting started) and a clear whitepaper.

After looking at a bunch of ICOs (because there are way too many), I finally invested on my first ICO : Electroneum (yes, the one on my signature). I liked their project because I actually understood what they were talking about, and even if I had not found it during the ICO stage, it is the type of product I would be interested in working with as I am just getting started in the crypto currency world.

You can find more info on their website, or check out the post I did on steemit
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
September 18, 2017, 12:42:45 AM
If you invest your funds in ICO, then, of course, you need to familiarize yourself with the appropriate campaign program, look at the team, for what purposes coins are created, in which industry or other field of activity they will work and only then decide. There is no universal advice. With signature campaigns it's easier, your money is not lost here, some work may be wasted for nothing. But you also need to be ready for this.
Activity: 252
September 17, 2017, 04:56:04 PM
Even bounty campaign sometimes could go wrong, just look at the rage that Authorship (ATS) has caused in the forum. I would say for ICO  do your own research, if any doubt don't put your money in, remember there are lots of opportunities, also spread your investment in case of any risk, even hot ICO like aventus might not pull off in the 2nd market so just put in the amount that you are willing to lose
Activity: 504
September 17, 2017, 04:38:11 PM

It's true, almost every month there are just over 10 or more ICO's and it's really hard to decide which to invest to or which to support. I think it's best to examine the ICO carefully before investing. Look at the team behind it, their concept, their potential market and the project's potential itself. Most ICOs that were successful are those are handled by known members.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
September 17, 2017, 06:49:58 AM
I recommend ARNA, this coin help a lot of project in terms of biotechnology, medicine see the description >  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicoarna-panacea-token-sale-is-closed-2181117 it has a promising project development which enables token holders to access research incentives and etc. this blockchain will not help investors but also the world in field of biotechnology.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
September 16, 2017, 03:29:59 PM

Yeah , this is the truth of the bitcoin field that we can found easily many ICOs and project with ICOs .
But here we can't say with the surity that which is better and which is not .
Here in my opinion you should think about its quality of the coins whether they are better or not for the future .
So first of all you should look at the economical condition of the coin support .
Second thing we should see the technology of the coin that is used for the devlopment .
Third thing is the team experience in the devlopment of the coin , Here devlopment team plays an important role for the progress of the coin because new new things by the team for the coins makes more famouse and popular to the coins .
So you can expect that which ICO are better to invest and which one are not .
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
September 16, 2017, 09:01:26 AM
Large of ICOs projects out there mostly of them will be failure because of competitions business related with the same products and the projects of ICOs, so which are can be trusted? Everything depend on the our analisys fundamental of the ICOs projects, we must know how long time the comunity is alive, what's the products of ICOs and the experience developer of team in the business related with ICOs projects be builded, the most important never put all of the money into one ICOs projects. Cheesy
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
September 16, 2017, 01:21:28 AM

Most people will see the concept, dev team and ICO price token, if sound good many people will join but sound " good " is relative. I only suggest you to see how they grow up the project, built communication with member & how they solve members problem?. If they still on time with roadmap, create many channel to communicated with member, it will be a great indicator to follow their project. This activities need time but worth to try. Have a nice day.
Pages:
Jump to: