Pages:
Author

Topic: many ICO altcoin , What can be trusted? - page 3. (Read 6949 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 13, 2017, 11:16:57 AM
before you invest in ICO coin my advice is do some research about that ICO what is that ICO work, what is the advantage if you invest on them, why this project must happen. how about the ICO is failed, how about the ICO has reached hardcap and other possibility
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
December 13, 2017, 10:46:33 AM
It is very difficult to be sure an altcoin / project has good prospects. Maybe you should do a very good analysis, because usually an ICO must have a track record. I often see the altcoin developer team, when the existing team is good enough then I will entrust and I do not hesitate to invest in the ICO. Trust in choosing the right project we must do because without any action then we will not get anything.
Activity: 420
December 13, 2017, 10:41:00 AM
we must be smart to find a good project. nice out there just does not guarantee the project is a success we should know about What is its potential? Potential market stamp? How many coins will they spend? How? marketing and others it must all be clear if you want to succeed in ico.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
December 13, 2017, 09:35:19 AM
That's the main problem for investors. There are projects which looks pretty good from outside but in reality we see scams. Problem is that both, scam and real ico have to look like real and professional. Most scammers have enough skills to make everything perfectly and believe people in their ico.
You can't determine which is real and which is scam, you need to make a lot of research about team, their members and etc
your right,it's really hard to differentiate the legitimate and the scams
because they almost have the same manners of running campaign.we better
check and research the people behind the project .if reliable and trustworthy
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Start my crypto for better world
December 13, 2017, 09:05:10 AM
Guys I had try this, opportunity!!

Octoin is an international company founded in the beginning of 2016 as a result of the merger of the strongest traders team from the UK and Singapore, and the creators of the largest mining pools from the northwestern provinces of China. Due to the merger, it became possible to realize the main idea of Octoin , i.e. the pooling of capitals for professional trading at maximum volumes, investments in proven ICO companies,and the use of efficient technologies in the mining of the main cryptocurrency, as well as a number of promising altcoins.

There are 9 units of Octoin at the moment:
Trading Department– conducting trading on top-level cryptocurrency trading grounds
Mining Department– technical support of existing mining farms, support of computing capacity, replacement and upgrade of equipment, expansion of computing capacities and farm areas.
Analytics Department– leading experts-traders, the behavior of the cryptocurrency market, the strategy of operations conducting, the time of buying and selling tokens, the analysis of the flow of ICO companies for investing by our users.
Cryptocurrency Development Department– development and launch of its own cryptocurrency for use within the community, the introduction of advanced developments to optimize transaction speed and minimize costs within one OctoinCoin network.
Marketing Department– carrying out of advertising campaigns, promotion of Octoin investment programs and own OctoinCoin cryptocurrency
Technical Support Department– Multilingual department that supports customers at all stages of using the service.
Program Department– site update, server support, development and improvement of Octoin modules, technical support of users.
P2P-Exchange and Multicurrency Wallet Department– The control of operations carried out by users in order to ensure maximum security. Functioning of P2P-exchange and all directions of exchange of multicurrency crypto-wallet.
Legal Department– we cooperate with experts in the block chain jurisprudence. Legal support for ongoing operations, confidentiality and legality of investments.

https://octoin.com/5681429517OCC

Very simple nd easy, as the promise of roadmap i m looking forward at May 2018~ Cheers
Activity: 137
⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Toke
December 13, 2017, 07:09:11 AM
You have to know that not many altcoins doing ico. These kind of ico must have own blockchain, wallet ... not store on myetherwallet. These kind of ico hard to become scam and have less risk then token ico.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
December 13, 2017, 07:06:07 AM
I am one of those who support the technologies that allow us to protect our privacy and I think some coins have enormous potential in matters of security. There are alot of Anonymous cryptocurrencies. We have the right to exchange privately and securely, without interference from corporatocracy pressures, governmental influences, prying eyes, and nefarious individuals and movements. Nevertheless each new or old anonymous crypto has its own weak points, technology and strategy. And when considering privacy of the cryptocurrency we should always consider its legitimacy as well, since if it is a scamcoin or shitcoin you can lose all of your assets invested.
Activity: 154
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth
December 13, 2017, 06:44:12 AM
Nothing is worth a hundred percent of trust in crypto. Not even bitcoin. I have a high percentage oftrust for bitcoin, but I always reserve maybe 20% for the doubt. Never forget the thought of investing only at the amount that you can afford to lose. Because, if you give your full trust and thing starts to go down, it would be hard for you to recover.
Activity: 58
December 13, 2017, 06:28:07 AM
If coin has a unique idea and well planned roadmap and goals, the high possibility to increase prices.
Activity: 630
December 13, 2017, 06:26:04 AM
There are many ICO indeed! But this is not the first time where you will see a whole lots of altcoin been release on a regular basis! It has always been crowded in crypto space. However, if you need to trust any project, you can trust blockchain to verify the claim of any project in term of supply and development. Community also can be trusted in rating ICO reputation etc.
Activity: 162
November 09, 2017, 04:29:30 PM
Research is the key here. Just like any investment knowing the business, the industry and where they are going is vital. Here are a few things i look for in an ICO

- Strong team - Both in development team and also the CEO's / marketing (no point having a great team to create something, if nobody can advertsie it and push the startup in the right direction.
- Realistic vision - not aiming too high or if they do not reach their target everyone who invested will be disappointed
- Solid whitepaper - Well thought out, shows realistic goals, a strong good vision and a plan of action
- Strong social media presence - A social media that shows they are connected with everyone
- Good customer support - Shows they care, and they have invested time and money into making sure the average investor can ask questions
- Good website - A business who is willing to throw time and effort into a good website are less likely to be a scam
- finite supply - ICO's with no cap can be dangerous and can simply just damage their own coin by releasing more for more investment.
-Market they are getting involved with - Is this a new market? or a dying one? who controls the market?

Also here is an interesting article comparing ICO's with a working product vs a vision.

https://medium.com/@crowdholding/mvps-pocs-and-ideas-which-icos-should-i-better-invest-in-and-which-will-let-me-down-369bf1ffae2

Personally I am looking into Crowdholding (the ones who wrote the article) they look great!

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
November 07, 2017, 01:24:28 PM
The best way is that you have to do research yourself. Reading white paper, Searching background of the team, watching interview videos, asking who has experienced.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
November 07, 2017, 01:11:15 PM
as each of investors works as appealing with the use of customs with personal preference as measuring option, investment should gives as further with the following to returns with number of finest as limit with the target as displaced with the beginning entrance as the qualification of preset with the initials.
to defines as chance on expends as following the use of distinct as point with the nodes on dedication.

Activity: 178
November 07, 2017, 01:10:36 PM
It's true there is a lot of scam projects and it's harder to find a good one. But I truly believe there is a big future of ICO's, so we now just need more patience to do our research... I would start with founders... Check who is behind the project, their past projects
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
November 07, 2017, 12:54:30 PM
Now a lot of ico altcoin project , do projects that can be trusted . This makes i doubt to participate campaign bounty .
Please tell me friend , how saw projects altcoin can be trusted ?

I think this is also the question of many others, especially investors. In my opinion, this is not easy because everything in the future is unknowable. The only thing we can do before investing in an ICO is to learn it thoroughly. Their development team should be qualified, trusted by many and experienced. We should also look at the white paper of the ICO project, looking at their route, their development goals. Besides, If it is trusted by many people, it will be better. I'm not sure that these things help you distinguish, that's just my advice Cheesy
Activity: 68
Merit: 11
November 07, 2017, 12:53:00 PM
Check for listings on known websites like icocountdown, tokenmarket and others. Check for ratings on icorating, icobench and others. Check for press mentions on top media, you name those that you trust. Check for comments on bitcointalk especially those from top ranked members. Most importantly, do your own analysis: study the white paper and the team's background.
Activity: 294
November 07, 2017, 12:46:58 PM
Now a lot of ico altcoin project , do projects that can be trusted . This makes i doubt to participate campaign bounty .

many of the reviews in this forum if there is a new ICO ongoing this could be a recommendation for us to choose a good ICO and eliminate our doubts to follow it
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
November 07, 2017, 12:31:49 PM

which is clear if ico altcoin is followed by many people would most likely ico is good and trustworthy or have recommendations from friends who are more familiar with altcoins
Activity: 490
November 07, 2017, 11:57:11 AM
Any project that has verifiable open code can be trusted! You can always find out all the claim ofthe project from supply to holders etc. Smart contract also fall into this category!
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
November 07, 2017, 11:53:30 AM
Crowdholding has a potential become a huge platform!
read their FAQ - great stuff Smiley
https://medium.com/@crowdholding/crowdholding-faq-2590381e039f
Pages:
Jump to: