Pages:
Author

Topic: many investors fall poor because bitcoin prices are down - page 2. (Read 1185 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Yes, many have lost their assets, especially since it goes here and there, everything is done to make people poor,but I am sure that the future is not far off,and this must be believed, and now many corporations are introducing their tokens and many investors come, and this suggests that the global rise will soon begin
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Well, I think it's good. Because a lot of people who wanted fast and big money left. Almost all left who is for a technology. And very soon the market will turn around and will start to fly!  Grin

For that time I'll be prepeared  Wink

I choose for myself a very good exchnage. Huobi Russia. Official partner from Huobi Global. So sure that will not be fooled. Also bought and keep buying a lot of coins/tokens. So hope in the next year will have a lot of money!  Grin
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
2018 is a bad year for investors, the crypto value that has fallen makes their crypto assets fall, and if they sell low then it will be a loss. Crypto still has the opportunity to grow and still be able to make a profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
So it should be, 95% of investors lose their money, because they have not been trained in trading, and this is a separate profession like any other.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Bitcoin is the main asset that is connected to virtually any existing cryptocurrency through a network of currency pairs, so its effect on the value of all cryptocurrencies is truly enormous, there is nothing else that could affect the value of altcoins with the same force than bitcoin.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Is better to hodl such coin now, for some coin investors are not poor until such coins are sold. Also some coins are meant to be sold because alot of projects are closing shop where-bye getting delisted. Amount got from such sale can be flipped, though the value might look small but if invested in good project now it will pay back some value which is better than loosing all.
Activity: 616
with conditions like this, many people become stressed and think that they have gone bankrupt because they have suffered a lot of losses, but if we see the future, then we will be fine
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
Generally when the price of bitcoin fall then altcoins price also will fall and for upcoming ICO also will not so better which mean the investors will fear putting their money to particular projects but this is the fact and we must accept it and for me as long you hold potential coin then nothing to worried about that especially if your investment portfolio popular coin such as Eth or bitcoin
Activity: 462
Exactly! A lot of investors lost their fortune because of prices dropped below the belt and they have to sell crypto to pay for bills!
Activity: 308
That's the reason why diversification is necessary in every business when they do not diversify the fall in being broke or poor though the is no risk free investment they can actually hang on for a while till the market recovers
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
In investment, of course, we must understand the risks, never invest and focus on profit, but we do not know the risk, as has been explained from the beginning that crypto invest is high risk so that the decline in tens of percent in a short time is normal.
Activity: 322
It looks like this is indeed already a risk that must be properly thought out before it was ultimately decided to go inside. so we can take into account the safety zone.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
I don't think poor because they have chance to recover again. But they still have poor to  those people who sell their bitcoin already.
You will become rich from poor once they will choose to pick to hold their bitcoin and some do hardwork and effort.
Activity: 140
Most of all scary to those investors who have invested all their money. But before being engaged in investments in cryptocurrency, you need to understand that this is a risky asset. And it is safest to invest 15-20% of your capital.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
yep it's true that bitcoin affects the price of altcoins, When bitcoin is going down then the altcoins will follow and when bitcoin is going up then altcoins will, hopefully the market will recover in the next year.
copper member
Merit: 0
Bitcoin prices dropped to make the altcoin price to be very low and even 500% lower than the price of ico, which makes many investors experience a lot of losses. not a few investors who become poor because of it. is it true that bitcoin affects the price of all altcoins Huh
Many people had a huge losses this year because of bearish market but i think they won't lose much if not selling their holdings immediately after the market goes down. They must hodl and wait more because you will definitely lose now if you sell during bearish time.
copper member
Activity: 364
I really pity big investors because this time is such a bad one. The fall of prices in the market has really affected so many and you can't blame investors that quit crypto at this time.
Activity: 822
None of altcoin can be independent from bitcoin price, the huge drop from the price of bitcoin affected the value of altcoins as a result many investors couldn't realize 10% of initial amount of money invested.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Bitcoin prices dropped to make the altcoin price to be very low and even 500% lower than the price of ico, which makes many investors experience a lot of losses. not a few investors who become poor because of it. is it true that bitcoin affects the price of all altcoins Huh

even more stupid is the person who did all in by selling all of his assets only for cryptocurrency, and they lost the cryptocurrency.
besides using emotions and enthusiasm in getting money, we also have to use our minds and mathematics in making decisions
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
Most of the time, yes. Bitcoin affects the price of an altcoin because it has thousands of trading pairs in the market and circulates in trading everyday. Not just an altcoin trading but also a fiat trading pair in Bitmex plus alternative coin with stable value like USDT and other stable coins. I could say that most traders based their trading decisions when to sell or buy an altcoin with bitcoin price movement.

I'm shocked when I see topics where people write that Bitcoin will die -  they definitely don't understand the mechanics of the market.  There must be clinical death for this to happen. But we're still here even after the fall of BTC from 19k to 3k
Pages:
Jump to: