Pages:
Author

Topic: many investors fall poor because bitcoin prices are down - page 4. (Read 1185 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 39
Bitcoin prices dropped to make the altcoin price to be very low and even 500% lower than the price of ico, which makes many investors experience a lot of losses. not a few investors who become poor because of it. is it true that bitcoin affects the price of all altcoins Huh

There must be investors who become poor cause of it especially those who way too greed for buying bitcoin with most of their capital when the price was at ath. I remember in trading section, there's a guy who sold his girlfriend's car to invest in eth and now the price is much lower than his buy rate.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
There's only 2 result when investing in cryptocurrency. Home Run or go home . I not prefer to go home just yet
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Silence
is it true that bitcoin affects the price of all altcoins Huh
of course it affects the price of all crypto currency we can all notice that everytime there is a price change of bitcoin almost all of the altcoins are going next to it.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
yes you are right, I am sure that now many investors are falling into poverty, maybe even some of them currently don't have money to eat Cry. and you are also right if bitcoin is very influential in decreasing altcoin prices because all altcoins see bitcoin to experience price increases
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Bitcoin prices dropped to make the altcoin price to be very low and even 500% lower than the price of ico, which makes many investors experience a lot of losses. not a few investors who become poor because of it. is it true that bitcoin affects the price of all altcoins Huh
What you saying is indeed true that bitcoin price is falling so much from it's peak level. but i don't really think that makes the big investors to lost everything they had. I believe they had another kind of investment aside from cryptocurrency. So the drop on price of bitcoin should not have so much effect on the big investors.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Many investors fall because of their negligence.

Like the last run on 2017, many bought because of the hype and they saw the price go rapidly high. And without any doing research about what bitcoin is, they never think of the consequences and the risk that they are taking with their money.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
yes this is really true. and the truth is that investors lose their money, but only if they have fixed their losses
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
particularly for this year was indeed a lot of investors who became poor enough condition of crypto that fall. even many small investors who choose to go to secure their assets than on taking risks more in the market. But despite so many big investors still, survive and wait for the onset of recovery in the market that likely will still occur.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Crypto prices are speculative ones and they are not always moving into the direction as they supposed to move.
This is the most unpredictable market, this is why we have to be very cautious when investing and make all the
needed researches prior to it.
Activity: 385
Merit: 100
It's true now the market is falling. But thic cycle will end very soon! The period of downtrend has ended. My view is that in the first part of 2019 the new bullrun will start. The growth would be fantastic.
Activity: 276

Naturally. Bitcoin affects the price of all coins. It is the main coin through which all others are traded. Moreover, in the case of a crypto market growth, Bitcoin starts to grow first.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530

It is true and it is not new knowledge.
It has been common knowledge in the field for many years that altcoin prices correlate strongly with Bitcoin price. If Bitcoin falls, altcoins usually fall. If Bitcoin surges, altcoins usually surges as well. If a crypto investor is not aware of that and then wonders about it then he is simply a bad investor. That's hard but true.
Activity: 321
Merit: 20
If the are poor now they made a wrong investment decision. Not because it was a wrong coin they invested it, it was wrong because they invested too much money. Crypto is a highly volatile market and not to be underestimated for it's risk to invest money.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
I think, investors are poor, not because they invest in BTC, but I can mention that these investors are not feasible in the investment world. Based on economic theory, all actions that must be taken are full of analysis, between opportunities and threats.
I still disagree if BTC causes poor investors.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
At this time, bitcoin has an impact on all altcoins but its impact becomes weaker. Now cryptocurrency very slow steps away from the usual bitcoin and increases its capitalization. Soon bitcoin will lose its position.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
of course because the parent of all coins is a Bitcoin if the price of Bitcoin decreases or increases, it will affect all the coins below.
Activity: 602
Of course bitcoin price reduction negatively affects the price of altcoins. Now all investors are experiencing difficulties due to the fall of the market but in the future the most patient will make a profit. Trust in this!
Well, in the period of 3 months, many altcoins showed good growth from their minimum prices. some investors have earned good money on this
  Wow this is the way to spread positive popularity about something. Same as you i have seen allot of people who have earned good profit in history and still they are in list of rich people because they did best investment that is to buy low sell high and holding to be rich at the end.
frankly, many users of cryptocurrency lost a lot of money in 2018 because of the minimal understanding of the cryptocurrency market and because of the small amount of experience. First of all, it was necessary to take care of your home budget in order not to spend cryptocurrency at low prices. All cryptocurrency assets must remain in long-term storage until the market recovers.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
Of course bitcoin price reduction negatively affects the price of altcoins. Now all investors are experiencing difficulties due to the fall of the market but in the future the most patient will make a profit. Trust in this!
Well, in the period of 3 months, many altcoins showed good growth from their minimum prices. some investors have earned good money on this
  Wow this is the way to spread positive popularity about something. Same as you i have seen allot of people who have earned good profit in history and still they are in list of rich people because they did best investment that is to buy low sell high and holding to be rich at the end.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Yes, many sell,but if you believe like me that Bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency market is the future, then why sell your future?on the contrary, many are purchased,I mean the elite,those who controls the financial flows,they know where everything goes,and so stingy.I recommend you to keep
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Indeed, a lot of cryptocurrency players have lost their assets due to changes in the market, as well as falling prices for Bitcoin.
Under these conditions, many are trying to preserve the small part where investments were made before full recovery of prices in the market.
Bitcoin seriously affects the fluctuations in the rates of the main coins, and it certainly also affects the efficiency of investments.
Pages:
Jump to: