Pages:
Author

Topic: many investors fall poor because bitcoin prices are down - page 7. (Read 1185 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
Investors thought that bitcoins would be so good for investments, but this crypto looks good only for settlement payments, I think.
What's wrong for thinking that bitcoin is a good investment? 
It is being used now as a store of value which many people think that someday it will be bigger or same as gold. Crypto should be used for payments but as time goes, people tend to think of it the other way.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
Many investors were quick to invest in cryptocurrency. Many did not consider the option of falling market. And if all these investors had invested only that part of the money that they were not afraid of losing, they would not have lost much.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
very much, but actually they can't be said to lose before selling the assets they hold. investors who are still holding up until now still have the opportunity to get their money back.
copper member
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
I think investors must understand that crypto is so risky with an unstable market, for investment it should use consideration and don't put all money into crypto. The current conditions are so bad and investors must have patience in facing this bad market.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Yeah that's true. As we all know, the market always follow Bitcoin, the king of all coins and so if the price of Bitcoin isn't doing well, the the whole market gets jeopardized. This therefore puts investors at risk of losing their savings.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
In order for the fall of the cryptocurrency was not so terrible, you don't need to invest all your assets. Invest 10-20% and not more.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 0
I am agree with you. A long period, recession period. Apache investors invested, they had no idea of ​​loss. At this time prices were affected by up to 500%, investors were poor and those who invested by selling the property also came to the streets. Even after such a large difference there is a stir in the market. Keep calm and maintain patience.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
that is indeed happening now, not only investors but also most of the crypto community has been affected, because the crypto price has dropped dramatically.
we all can learn from this, we should ONLY Invest What We Can Afford to Lose
Activity: 448
This is very logical! And all because many expected further growth, which was a year ago and it was too late to enter the market. It was necessary to analyze the wounds then.
Activity: 51
mistakes in investing in crypto happened because of the get-rich-quick thinking.  some put everything they have and expect a thousand roi.
Activity: 560
Bitcoin prices dropped to make the altcoin price to be very low and even 500% lower than the price of ico, which makes many investors experience a lot of losses. not a few investors who become poor because of it. is it true that bitcoin affects the price of all altcoins Huh

Well, If you buy at the top then it will surely make you poor when you start selling it in the current market. I guess you are not yet lost until you sell it on exchanges and receive less profit out of it. Be sure to wait for the bull market to come ahead.
in order to wait for a really bullish exit of the cryptocurrency market, you can wait a long time. and in order not to experience financial problems in life during this period, you need to have other sources of income.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
Yeah most of the coin depend on the bitcoin price because usually the trade happened between the coin and bitcoin, and there are many investors stated that they have lost alot of money because of the bitcoin dropping, some even already left crypto world, and seems like the market situation hasn't recover yet, so we still need to prepare for the worse
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
Bitcoin prices dropped to make the altcoin price to be very low and even 500% lower than the price of ico, which makes many investors experience a lot of losses. not a few investors who become poor because of it. is it true that bitcoin affects the price of all altcoins Huh

Well, If you buy at the top then it will surely make you poor when you start selling it in the current market. I guess you are not yet lost until you sell it on exchanges and receive less profit out of it. Be sure to wait for the bull market to come ahead.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
Unfortunately I am one of those people, this time last year I had so much money that it amounted to 10 times the minimum salary for a work I did in 10 days, right now I am working a whole month every single day without any day breaks and yet I am not making as much as minimum salary for the months work, I usually find some extra work thankfully and cover the difference and make a bit more but life became really hard when bitcoin fell.

I had some bitcoins but since I kept them as bitcoins they lost a lot of value and I lost a lot because of it. Now I have to grind harder and keep on making money and saving bitcoins in order to recover what I lost and get back on my feet. Bitcoin thankfully gathers everyone together like a tribe making world smaller so its easier to make money, while people are out there trying to make money with trading I have made more bitcoins thanks to working than many of them.
copper member
Activity: 140
This is not strange at all and anyone investing in Cryptocurrency should always have it in mind that things might go the other way around and prepare himself for it. This is the reason why we always tell ourselves that one should invest what he can afford to lose.
Activity: 532
https://www.empirehotels.io/
Of course the price of bitcoin affects the price of the coin because most exchanges are done with BTC or ETH, while ETH also falls when the bitcoin market is bearish.
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

Of course, bitcoin has a certain influence on the market. If the first currency of the cryptocurrency market is falling. All coins are starting to fall. We know this with you. So the market needs a strong bitcoin. However, the influence of Bitcoin does not apply to all projects. Quality projects are able to grow even in difficult market conditions.
Activity: 52
perhaps, if their wallets are not diversified, then they might really lose big. 
Activity: 686
In my opinion, anyone who more than a month in the cryptoworld, knows that this is true, Bitcoin manages the parade.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
you can not become poor by investing in bitcoin. you can become poor by being a newbie who refuses to use his brain and chooses to listen to FUD and hype. basically someone who is moving like a leaf with the wind!

but if you use your head and start investing wisely (buying the dips not the bubbles, investing what you can afford to lose, not waste money on ICO scams...) then you will only profit from something like bitcoin!
Pages:
Jump to: