Pages:
Author

Topic: Many think crypto is dead. It is not. - page 8. (Read 6008 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 25, 2018, 04:31:35 PM
I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

Crpyto is not dead. Don't be stupid. HODL.
some cryptocurrencies are dead but it is okay they shouls have died in order to give enough space to other ones
Activity: 182
October 25, 2018, 04:30:30 PM
Lol! How on earth will crypto die? Ccrypto is not dead and will never die. Crypto is only facing hard times and with time, everything will be okay with crypto. All we have got to do is to help protect and sustain crypto and everything will be back to normal. It is just a matter of time.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 04:09:05 PM
I think for someone to say crypto is dead it's possible such person is a crypto baby or non believer of crypto anybody looking quick profit will arrive at that conclusion, crypto will continue to develop, it has a lot to offer us in the nearest future.
Activity: 128
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 25, 2018, 09:59:08 AM
I agree with you . People saying same things always in bear markets. When they see red charts they are starting to say coins shitcoin. That is really wrong. They need to hold their coins. These guys are impatient. People need to learn about patience. Patience is the key.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 09:57:30 AM
Different people are entitle to their own different opinion while some are into the space because of the money some are for the tech, so from the point of view of any one who's in for money, they might see it as going dead because the prices are going down and the market cap is also going down but from the tech side of it, the tech is growing and gaining grounds and adoption, so if you put the two aspect together then you will see that crypto is not really dead, it's just growing. 
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 09:34:15 AM
Crypto is not dead. The market is now on the stage of recovering. It was red for the whole year and sometime it is going to end. And when the end comes, the pump will be enormous. Cannot wait to see this and buy some great stuff with my profits.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 25, 2018, 09:26:13 AM
Yes. A lot of people has given up on crypto because of the bear market. Its like a never ending winter and more coins are just about to die because of the low demand. I think what the crypto need is new investors that can help them rebuild. They can't rely solely on big investors, look at what happened on Ethereum. I hope that it doesn't happen on other coins/ Huh
Activity: 1288
Merit: 645
October 25, 2018, 09:25:29 AM
you are wrong crypto ıs not dead but lots of token and coın wıll dıe, %90 of market ıs full of scam projects , %50 of them even dont have websıte Cheesy %50 of them stıll has nothıng, %75 of them doesnt have any workıng product, all hype and hope sellers, ın 2019 thıs wıll change, real projects wıll rıse
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
October 25, 2018, 09:22:43 AM
A lot of people came to the crypto at the beginning of 2018, of course, it all started for them with huge prices, and now, seeing how everything falls, they have in their mind one thought that the crypto has come to an end.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 09:20:00 AM
I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

I agree that crypto is not dead but it is at it's lowest point now. Maybe that is why people are seeing it dead. In this situation we must be positive and avoid listening to fake news that can let us down. We will also do monitoring of our investment in order not to lose.
Activity: 320
October 25, 2018, 09:06:12 AM

In fact, now there is no reason to assert that the crypto market is dead. If we objectively assess the current situation, we can confidently say that it works stably and continues to evolve. I am sure that from next year he will begin a gradual restoration of his former positions.
Activity: 196
October 16, 2018, 07:52:31 PM
And in such a case if It dies, the trading market will die or it will decrease a lot, but the technology will continue to bear fruit, and make progress so I do not worry because I know that the cryptography and blockchain are to stay, so stay calm and enjoy financial freedom.
Activity: 132
Merit: 2
MR06Q8ZM3194
October 16, 2018, 07:48:48 PM
Speaking on that topic it's not the first time Bitcoin has crashed and died.
Bitcoin and therefore potentially crypto has died 314 times Cheesy
https://99bitcoins.com/obituary-stats/
Many don't trust it enough to easily judge based on the pump dump thing, if they think that the dump of coins means being dead then there are many coins to considered now dead and will soon to live again.
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
October 16, 2018, 07:43:25 PM
Speaking on that topic it's not the first time Bitcoin has crashed and died.
Bitcoin and therefore potentially crypto has died 314 times Cheesy
https://99bitcoins.com/obituary-stats/
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
October 16, 2018, 03:11:57 PM
I wouldn't blame anyone for thinking that the market is dead right now, it just only shows that they have not been in the market long enough to trust it that it will bounce back and have some bullish trends again. Cryptocurrency market is not dead yet, and it would take a lot more troubles for it to die. I'm waiting for the bull season to return, and watch bitches become believers.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
October 09, 2018, 04:22:55 PM
that's just a FUD. they want you sell your coin immadiately then they can buy on dips
dont get REKT to sell ur coin. keep HOGL mate Smiley
Right, we need to keep HODLing, otherwise other people will get rich on the assets we sell them now because we are uncertain or freaked out by the current market.
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
October 08, 2018, 07:17:46 PM
I do agree with you. It seems many have lost their patience during the fall of the market. Most are really desperate about not earning enough or maybe losing their money due to holding it. In anything we do to earn money we should always consider that there are only two possibilities, it s either we lose or gain. And most of the time we know that without proper strategies or just being passive about making money won't get us what we wanted. So if we really dream of getting rich we should not only think of holding it as we are storing money in the bank. We do have to monitor everything and make some adjustments whenever possible. I've learned my lesson holding is not enough you should have to do some adjustments otherwise you will be waiting for the time that might take several years to see prices back again or maybe not at all.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
October 08, 2018, 06:55:28 PM
Many think crypto is dead, but it does'nt reflect the reality, there is still a big market. I'm sure this market will continue to grow, much time is needed. Short-term investors think negatively because they lost money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
October 08, 2018, 06:42:33 PM
Crypto is the future of financial industry. It can not die but it is moving and perfecting itself to be accepted by the community around the world. The volatility, the competition in the Crypto market is completely beneficial to the jk of market development. At present, the price of some potential currencies decreased. This is an opportunity for investors to research and choose carefully to invest. In the near future, the Crypto market will return strongly, investors will be profitable thanks to the investment decision at this time.
Activity: 154
October 08, 2018, 06:39:27 PM
surely those who now believe in cryptocurrency on a bear market and invest in it through some time will be able to earn good money on it
Pages:
Jump to: