Pages:
Author

Topic: Many think crypto is dead. It is not. - page 5. (Read 6008 times)

copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
October 31, 2018, 02:58:20 AM
I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

Crpyto is not dead. Don't be stupid. HODL.
This is the opinion of people with very soft and tender nerves.  Grin With any negative information background, they immediately panic. But you and I are not like that.  Cool
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 02:50:04 AM
Hello there! A really good new ICO I came across launched their pre-sale! It's now live!! There's a 5% bonus! Check out nexxo.io if you're interested!! Don't miss it! Tokens running short!!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 31, 2018, 02:47:57 AM
I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

Aha, several years ago people also thought that bitcoin was a scam and bought pizza for several thousand btc. Look what happened now - bitcoin is the most valued method of payment in the world costing several thousand US dollars. I'm sure some other coins that people hold will also be highly valued in some time, so I personally am holding my current portfolio.
It is the method of payment for the people in the world, Crypto should not die yet since there is a lot of stuff being developed.
It is an investment asset for the most people here. People are buying crypto because they want profit and not because they want to pay for something with it.
This is an issue that is already rampant many who preach that Cryptocurrency will die in the near future. but I see progress continue to occur in Cryptocurrency. so I have a lot of notice and continue to support its development in order to prove that Cryptocurrency will continue to live and survive in any period features.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
October 31, 2018, 02:36:07 AM
yes, don't be too easy to trust someone. maybe people who say that cryptocurrency is dead, maybe they can't use cryptocurrency as a job that can generate profits. or maybe also because they are bored with the current situation, maybe they are frustrated because they are waiting for market conditions that do not recover soon. so it's better not to care about them. better looking for work, for example by following a number of existing ico campaigns. thus our time is not wasted.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
October 31, 2018, 02:21:25 AM
Crypto isn't dead, more precisely crypto is down and it's been months, I don't know when this condition will recover no one knows, hoping that at the end of this year there will be good news about crypto's awakening
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
October 31, 2018, 02:17:57 AM

That's right, Crypto will never die. Currently, it has been shown that bitcoin is only delayed due to several reasons such as reduced price or shipping costs ... Thanks to these things many people have strongly stated that Crypto will die, my final opinion is absolutely impossible.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
October 31, 2018, 02:06:41 AM

Everyone has the right to consider as they want. If some believe that the cryptocurrency is already dead, we will invest from their point of view in the dead cryptocurrency and continue to earn on it. Sometimes even dead, but the promising cryptocurrency brings more profit than the one they consider alive.
This is especially true of ethereum, which some are now trying to declare as scam and dead.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
October 31, 2018, 01:37:48 AM
Crypto is not yet dead but it's critical sick the market is not yet stable ethereum is dropping price everyday this week alone below two hundred dollars. This year is not good in the crypto world.
Activity: 294
October 31, 2018, 12:59:24 AM
In the crypto market, in any case, there may be various price fluctuations and changes in trends. But there is no chance that he will die in the foreseeable future. After all, it assumes progressive technologies for the further development of digital society, with the advent of new ideas and approaches for secure and profitable transactions.
Activity: 210
www.icovo.co/
October 30, 2018, 02:03:10 PM
Of cource crypto is not die. Crypto just started to tise to the future. Actually Cryptocurrency is a future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
October 30, 2018, 01:51:27 PM

Aha, several years ago people also thought that bitcoin was a scam and bought pizza for several thousand btc. Look what happened now - bitcoin is the most valued method of payment in the world costing several thousand US dollars. I'm sure some other coins that people hold will also be highly valued in some time, so I personally am holding my current portfolio.
It is the method of payment for the people in the world, Crypto should not die yet since there is a lot of stuff being developed.
It is an investment asset for the most people here. People are buying crypto because they want profit and not because they want to pay for something with it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 01:50:25 PM
So they say every time, when the phases of growth are replaced by the phases of distribution, falling and a further period of consolidation. In the entire history of Bitcoin, this is already the 3rd global cycle, so nothing new happens. After the big guys buy bitcoin enough at a good price, the next growth phase will come.
Activity: 108
October 30, 2018, 01:46:23 PM

Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 30, 2018, 01:39:24 PM

Activity: 336
Merit: 2
October 30, 2018, 01:27:55 PM

I also think the crypto industry is not dead but on the verge of evolution. There will be projects that take all the best from old projects and embody in themselves, rather than quality and fraudulent projects leave the stage.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Am KOFIY!
October 30, 2018, 01:11:20 PM
I hope you are not among those weak minds that believe such things. Crypto is not dead, thinking that Crypto is dead just because this current downturn is myopic in my opinion. The industry is still very young and we still have a long way to go.
Activity: 336
October 30, 2018, 01:08:08 PM
I so not know why people would think crypto is dead. Probably because of the fall in value but that is not new in crypto. What I have observed is that most of those who claim crypto is dead are those who have inadequate knowledge or probably just repeating what someone else has said.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 30, 2018, 01:03:36 PM

oh, come off it, crypto will never be deat once it has appeared. we know that some people wish it was, but really, so many involved now. it would be really difficult to kill crypto at this degree
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
October 30, 2018, 12:42:45 PM
These are people who do not believe in cryptocurrency and in the technology of blockchain. And others are talking bad because they just lost their funds.
Crypto it the future and it will grow more. Only shitcoins and scam projects without any value and and useless technology will die.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
October 30, 2018, 11:11:24 AM

We see a lot of opinions not only of the forum participants, but also of very respected experts in the world of crypto. Unfortunately, I can not take any of this two sides. We have every chance of growth, but at the same time, no less chance of continuing to fall. It seems to me that the advice in this case is inappropriate. Everyone must make a decision for themselves.
Pages:
Jump to: