Pages:
Author

Topic: Many will regret that they do not invest in cryptocurrencies - page 12. (Read 1793 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 3
Most people in the world still aren't aware of cryptocurrencies, and most of them feel that way. I also regret that I didn't invest in cryptocurrencies in the crypto market last year, so I didn't get anything.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
You might be right, but some people will regret that they are investing in the wrong coin, investing in cryptocurrency requires you to invest in good coins, which have profit, but the problem is we don't know which coins are good.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
I think this situation might only happened with the newbies because they are the ones who are not yet familiar on how the market works. But if you're an oldie or even only few years in this field then I bet this won't happen to you Grin. I believe that you're not too dumb to refuse buying in a dip unless you don't have money to invest or lose your willingness to do so.

@OP ~ Just a clarification, nobody knows whether the bullish run will finally start before this year ends. So don't feel so sure about this issue because it creates hype that might victimize kind of investors which get easily influenced by rumors. For sure, they will have frustration if what you've said not happened at all. That's a lot of misery Sad.
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yes, there will be millions of such people. Crypto currency is a very promising and very affordable way of investing. And most people will miss this opportunity.
I agree with you many people are relying on price increases, but we can not do it because of loss money and they wait for the right time to invest it again if the market will rise, what we gonna do for now is to be patience.
Activity: 119
I have been regretting it now, and i regret that i have not been able to understand the cryptocurrency for a few years. But the question is, if i knew Bitcoin from the beginning, can i really got profit from Bitcoin, would i really be hodl Bitcoin?
Activity: 196
Well no one can tell precisely but certainly it might be either way because of the volatility of cryptocurrency.... If this bearish market continue for a long time, those that invested will be distressed but if the market rise and the next bull run appear, those that fail to invest in the dip Now will certainly weep blood
Activity: 91
I think there are still many opportunities in the future, at least, in 10 years, the cryptocurrency will enter a stable period. So late friends don't have to worry.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
i missed the 2017 wave. never missed again this time... i ready my bull.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
I think that many who have not used the "drawdown" of the cryptocurrency market and have not invested in it, will regret it when the market starts to grow again by the end of the year! I think that the current dynamics of the market, when it significantly "sags" from the beginning of the year in relation to the January highs, does not stand out from a number of conventional cyclical phenomena. I see that the cryptocurrency market is cyclical, and, despite the current decline in the market relative to January, if you look in relation to last year, we see the growth of the market! And what do you think, you too, as I see the prospects in the development of the crypto-currency market or think it is a collapse?

I'm one of those who regretted that I have jumped into crypto when I heard of it.
I saw bitcoin at $300 last 2016 when I took interest on it. I tried to get some btc 3 times but failed.

Then after a year, I checked back on crypto and it's already $2,000. That triggered me to really push thru.
Seeing btc at $6,000 is still 2x it's value last April 2017.

More people will be drawn to crypto in the coming years.
Activity: 56
Helper
Many who is waiting for the right time to invest, Slip this opportunity to invest in crypto market because of its nature of instant recovering like a tsunami.

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Of course now is a very good time to earn a car and even an apartment. Someone on the contrary lucky that not invested and lost their money. But someone and could make very good money and they missed the opportunity! I am very lucky that I invest in cryptocurrency. Of course there were times when I lost funds from investments, but made a profit from other investments!
The cryptocurrency is good and worth investing. Many investors in the encryption market last year have earned a lot. I didn't invest in the market last year, so I regret it, I missed an opportunity.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Of course now is a very good time to earn a car and even an apartment. Someone on the contrary lucky that not invested and lost their money. But someone and could make very good money and they missed the opportunity! I am very lucky that I invest in cryptocurrency. Of course there were times when I lost funds from investments, but made a profit from other investments!
copper member
Activity: 126
I think that many who have not used the "drawdown" of the cryptocurrency market and have not invested in it, will regret it when the market starts to grow again by the end of the year! I think that the current dynamics of the market, when it significantly "sags" from the beginning of the year in relation to the January highs, does not stand out from a number of conventional cyclical phenomena. I see that the cryptocurrency market is cyclical, and, despite the current decline in the market relative to January, if you look in relation to last year, we see the growth of the market! And what do you think, you too, as I see the prospects in the development of the crypto-currency market or think it is a collapse?
i cannot more agree with you. I don't know why most of investors feel like selling their coins, not holding.
It's because cryptocurrency cannot make investors sure that it will be risen.
But as you know, deduction of price doesn't mean destruction of cryptocurrency.
Even, there are lots of altcoins which is keep doing bounty programs or trading contest.
Keep both in Ruby-X.
Thanks
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I missed the increase that happened in 2015/2016 when the price got from $250 to $2000+, so when it was 2017 and price dropped back to $1000+ I never wanted to mess around with such an opportunity so I went for it and invested my money, but I didn’t know that 2017 will be a huge increase despite how people and media were kicking against cryptocurrency, at a time I felt like quitting from it, but changed my mind and decided to finish up fee the year and surprisingly there was a pump.
When we know the price value in the market will suddenly burst to high price to achieve some good effects to each member,so i will that also for my betterness when joining here and to be succeed someday.
Activity: 168
I tell you, while some are regretting that they joined crypto late, many would bite their fingers that they do not even join at all.
I think they will not achieve, but will grow strongly and in January will again hear stories when people picked up the coins at the bottom sold at a large profit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
The bitcoin has risen in price more than 2 times compared to August of the previous year, is such a growth can be called the collapse of the crypto market? I agree with you, many will regret that they did not invest in promising coins in a time of large recession.
Activity: 266
I tell you, while some are regretting that they joined crypto late, many would bite their fingers that they do not even join at all.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 582
"CoinPoker.com"
I missed the increase that happened in 2015/2016 when the price got from $250 to $2000+, so when it was 2017 and price dropped back to $1000+ I never wanted to mess around with such an opportunity so I went for it and invested my money, but I didn’t know that 2017 will be a huge increase despite how people and media were kicking against cryptocurrency, at a time I felt like quitting from it, but changed my mind and decided to finish up fee the year and surprisingly there was a pump.
Activity: 202
we all know that cryptocurrency prices are unstable, sometimes rising and falling. this is a natural thing and we must be able to follow it well. we can learn to analyze the market well so we can make a profit when do trading, it will be very helpful because we can learn to analyze the crypto prices well and make a profit.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Yes, I regret that I did not invest in cryptocurrency in the encryption market last year, so I missed a good opportunity. Last year's encryption market was very good, and the price of cryptocurrencies rose a lot.

i have also regret not dumping all while the price was at its ATH last year. i realized it later that is will continue to drop which now i have missed a large profit. but this time i'm buying more of what the price has to give to me so i can have more the next time opportunity knocks again. this time i'm up to have more than a million in my account and will not waste any of it.
Pages:
Jump to: