Pages:
Author

Topic: Many will regret that they do not invest in cryptocurrencies - page 14. (Read 1793 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Indeed, as you said, last year's cryptocurrency was in the same state as this year, but it will soon rise. This year will even surpass last year. Let us wait patiently.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
You are right, in years to come, so many people will be regret they did not invest in crypto currency, their children will question them real hard as why they did not invest when these coins were been sold for penny, but the problem is choosing the right investment because no one actually knows the more that will last long and yield good profit
Activity: 140
It is both ways, the people who invested early this are regretting why they invested and everyone has lost almost 50 - 90 % of their investment due to bear market, and the people who will regret not investing in cryptos are the people who saw the opportunity in the market right now and failed to invest because they are afraid. 
Activity: 168
I think I will agree with you on this, currently the prices of crypto currencies in the market, is very down and cheap and this is a good time to buy some cheap altcoins in the market and hold them for a bull run to come.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
Yes, quite rightly, many can regret that they did not invest in the crypto currency. I believe that this indicator was the current market. And everyone was afraid of falling crypts. After all, sooner or later the market again will please us and those investors who invested in the crypto currency will get a good profit.
Activity: 188
True many are regreting by not to invest in crypto when we know the price value in the market will suddenly burst to high price to achieve some good effects to each member,so i will that also for my    betterness when joining here and to be succeed someday.
Activity: 30
yes, i think they will definitely regret it, but i regret that i didn't invest in BTC around 2005, but nobody knows the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
I think the blockchain,cryptocurrency is on first stage,i think after 3-5 years somthing global need to happen and peoples all around the world   need to agreed  crypto,integrate in big companys to work faster and accurate!Future is behind blockchain.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Most likely in a few years people who said that the crypto currency is a bubble will be very sorry that they did not invest now  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Now there is such a tendency that many people do not think to buy cryptocurrency now. Now many make a mistake trying to sell almost on the very bottom. Although who knows what depth in the cryptomir, this may be correct.
Activity: 163
As you got here, you do not need to regret, because if you're sorry about it then you can miss something worthwhile!
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
I already regret that I did not pay more attention to cryptocurrencies three years ago, many people who believed in the crypto three or five years ago now have earned a lot and can not worry about their investments for a long time even with the fall of the market. However, now a lot of doubters and insecure people.

Well I am late to know crypto but for me i am still lucky because I still have a chance to know it better and to invest my money now that many coin decrease the price and infact almost all of the coin are drop a lot.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
I already regret that I did not pay more attention to cryptocurrencies three years ago, many people who believed in the crypto three or five years ago now have earned a lot and can not worry about their investments for a long time even with the fall of the market. However, now a lot of doubters and insecure people.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
Generally speaking most people in the world are still not aware of the cryptocurrency and most of them have feelings that most of crypto-currencies are scam and fraud they will surely regret of not investing in, but they will not realize now may be after 5 years from now when bitcoin will worth more 50k usd.
We could not blame them because they had a right to decide which better they think are if they knew already the negative side that will be happened on crypto they stay away for this and no regretting will happen.
People regretting when they are investing in crypto when the price was down, probably they are a newbie in the crypto world(IMO).
We all know that there is a fluctuation in the market that we can ride and have a good profit when you are good at investing.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
The only ones who will regret not getting involved with cryptocurrencies are the ones who even today have no idea they exist. The rest should already know how this market works and how current prices represent a great opportunity to buy cheap before the next big pump (bull run or whatever you wanna call it).

Regardless, I don't expect a massive increase towards the end of the year, at least not as big as to make people regret not investing in cryptos. Unless of course something big happens.
Activity: 190
I strongly agree with you that a lot of persons would definitely regret not investing in crypto for whatsoever reason they may have. There may several challenges in the crypto world now but with time we shall surmount them. The best decision anyone can take now is to invest in crypto and HODL for a long time without having the intention of making quick money and such would smile in the future.  The dividend of investing in crypto, we have not started enjoying at all, there are so much to enjoy in the future. Time shall tell.
Activity: 630
Generally speaking most people in the world are still not aware of the cryptocurrency and most of them have feelings that most of crypto-currencies are scam and fraud they will surely regret of not investing in, but they will not realize now may be after 5 years from now when bitcoin will worth more 50k usd.
Activity: 508
In CryptoEnergy we trust
I think that many who have not used the "drawdown" of the cryptocurrency market and have not invested in it, will regret it when the market starts to grow again by the end of the year! I think that the current dynamics of the market, when it significantly "sags" from the beginning of the year in relation to the January highs, does not stand out from a number of conventional cyclical phenomena. I see that the cryptocurrency market is cyclical, and, despite the current decline in the market relative to January, if you look in relation to last year, we see the growth of the market! And what do you think, you too, as I see the prospects in the development of the crypto-currency market or think it is a collapse?
I think they will not leave this market. They withdrew from the market because they did not trust it. But it was only a short time. So when the market is good they will keep investing again. But if they do not invest again, they will regret it
Some were only taking their time off since the market is not in yet in a good situation, they might lose interest for now but soon they might still give it a try again, some really gets too disappointed on what the bear market gives.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I think that many who have not used the "drawdown" of the cryptocurrency market and have not invested in it, will regret it when the market starts to grow again by the end of the year! I think that the current dynamics of the market, when it significantly "sags" from the beginning of the year in relation to the January highs, does not stand out from a number of conventional cyclical phenomena. I see that the cryptocurrency market is cyclical, and, despite the current decline in the market relative to January, if you look in relation to last year, we see the growth of the market! And what do you think, you too, as I see the prospects in the development of the crypto-currency market or think it is a collapse?
I think they will not leave this market. They withdrew from the market because they did not trust it. But it was only a short time. So when the market is good they will keep investing again. But if they do not invest again, they will regret it
Activity: 32
Yes, I think paper currency will totally phase out, due to the dominance of cryptocurrency in the future
Pages:
Jump to: