Pages:
Author

Topic: Many will regret that they do not invest in cryptocurrencies - page 10. (Read 1793 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Yep, they will regret for sure, the same way that i regret for not getting into crypto a couple years ago when i first hears about it. Blockchain technology will go mainstream as it's a great technology, and we will see a great bull run when it happens.
Indeed most people in the world still aren't aware of cryptocurrencies, and most of them feel that way. I also regret that I didn't invest in cryptocurrencies in the crypto market last year, so I didn't get anything.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Maybe you are right but many will regret that they spend and lost money from investing in cryptocurrencies too.  Actually it's already happen, lot of people lost their money from the falling of crypto prices.
Activity: 406
Yep, they will regret for sure, the same way that i regret for not getting into crypto a couple years ago when i first hears about it. Blockchain technology will go mainstream as it's a great technology, and we will see a great bull run when it happens.
Activity: 158
Merit: 16
Yes, in fact, I regret because when I saw ETH first its price was just 0.2$ and see how much now it is.People really fear to take chances or fear to face loss.I know I could have invested at least 20K of the dollar on altcoin in past.But it was absolutely my fault.I think crypto wasn't also much popular then but who meet crypto and didn't invest, I am sure they are feeling absolute disaster like me.

In more, I think crypto wasn't of investing then because it was new and fresh.None was much aware of this so I really just can't blame me.
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
Definitely, most people will regret and gnash their teeths in future every time they open the coinmarketcap or watch the soaring high on the news. The truth is ponzi schemes infected the minds of people that should have benefitted from crypto, many of them still see crypto like a ponzi in a pyramid scheme waiting to collapse.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I see the same thing, cryptocurrency is like a cycle that will repeat every year, I also believe that cryptocurrency is a pattern that will form other patterns and patterns that are the same every year, although many people say that cryptocurrency is manipulated and controlled by the popes.

For those who already knows about crypto back few years ago they really regrets why don't join immediately. I have a close friend already investing bitcoin he really improves he's life because of crypto. But still its not late to join now this a case of better late than never. Crypto is going up and down so if you get a proper strategy still get a good profit.
Activity: 378
regrets indeed always come at the end. This often happens and even many who blame the circumstances when it is. Maybe for those who already know how the potential within the crypto is lucky enough. But if you don't invest in crypto certainly also quite detrimental happened because this is a promising field and it's a shame to miss.
I found it hard and complicated but get used to it when time passes by. You can't blame those person for not investing in cryptocurrencies because this business is not for all specially to those person who don't have an internet connection.
Yes, I think everyone has a different perception in terms of investment, especially in the current market rotation dynamics. I don't think the market will recover quickly and stabilize again in a short time or later this year. I am more likely to see that the market will return to normal at the beginning of next year.
Activity: 420
I think the acceptance is increasing. People are still skeptical due to unprecedented volatility. Not everybody is comfortable with investing their money in something they know so less about. But we'll see a change in an year or two. When early investors seek benefits people will definitely feel bad about missing out on this opportunity. I don't mind as long as it keeps going up, slow progress is progress too.
Someone on the contrary lucky that not invested and lost their money. But someone and could make very good money and they missed the opportunity! I am very lucky that I invest in cryptocurrency.
Of course there were times when I lost funds from investments, but made a profit from other investments.
Activity: 126
I think the acceptance is increasing. People are still skeptical due to unprecedented volatility. Not everybody is comfortable with investing their money in something they know so less about. But we'll see a change in an year or two. When early investors seek benefits people will definitely feel bad about missing out on this opportunity. I don't mind as long as it keeps going up, slow progress is progress too.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
invest in crypto is the most promising. many are already getting great results from this and of course, it is true would be quite detrimental and definitely regret it cannot get the results from the investment of crypto. Perhaps for people who don't know yet still reasonable. but those who already understand will crypto but do not want to utilize this then be sorry of course.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
regrets indeed always come at the end. This often happens and even many who blame the circumstances when it is. Maybe for those who already know how the potential within the crypto is lucky enough. But if you don't invest in crypto certainly also quite detrimental happened because this is a promising field and it's a shame to miss.
I found it hard and complicated but get used to it when time passes by. You can't blame those person for not investing in cryptocurrencies because this business is not for all specially to those person who don't have an internet connection.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Activity: 290
I have made that mistake before. I sold all my holdings because of fear that the market does not recover from the decline only to find out a few months later the prices went back up again. Since then I learned from it and whenever price decline happens I always try to buy more to add to my holdings.
Activity: 322
In my opinion, investing in crypto, besides having to choose the right coin, we also need the right time to get success. And this year starts with the highest price, so I think it would be natural for many people to conclude that crypto will die, even though this is only a correction from last year's increase.
Activity: 294
Crypto will grow if there is a lot of mass adoption, which is greatly influenced by the growth of new communities. Coins continue to grow every day, and the market is more divided. So maybe we need market stability first, and that will be the key to attracting new investors. Maybe at the end of the year there will be a big increase, but if it can bring the marketcap up to half of the highest point, that will be a good thing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
I think that many who have not used the "drawdown" of the cryptocurrency market and have not invested in it, will regret it when the market starts to grow again by the end of the year! I think that the current dynamics of the market, when it significantly "sags" from the beginning of the year in relation to the January highs, does not stand out from a number of conventional cyclical phenomena. I see that the cryptocurrency market is cyclical, and, despite the current decline in the market relative to January, if you look in relation to last year, we see the growth of the market! And what do you think, you too, as I see the prospects in the development of the crypto-currency market or think it is a collapse?

Yes many will regret it if market will bounce back thru bullish run but how about if the market continue to fall like if Bitcoin will reach as low as $1,000 or less and you just bought it at $6,000 today? Those who did not buy will turn to laugh on you and i hope you will not regret it because for me the market is really unpredictable in which no one can predict the future except if they can dictate the price movement.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
I think that many who have not used the "drawdown" of the cryptocurrency market and have not invested in it, will regret it when the market starts to grow again by the end of the year! I think that the current dynamics of the market, when it significantly "sags" from the beginning of the year in relation to the January highs, does not stand out from a number of conventional cyclical phenomena. I see that the cryptocurrency market is cyclical, and, despite the current decline in the market relative to January, if you look in relation to last year, we see the growth of the market! And what do you think, you too, as I see the prospects in the development of the crypto-currency market or think it is a collapse?

those without knowledge about the crypto trade just look at the present situation of crypto and not in the long-term impact. this gives advantages to buyers and hodlers who know that the dip is a cycle crypto follows annual. Im confident the price will soon rise
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
I bet many are happy right now that they didnt invest in Cryptocurrencies if they saw the prices of top 100 or almost all the coins now in CMC. Unlike us we see this as an opportunity to grab or buy more coins that we would like, because we believe that eventually price will rise again just one good news from ETF or another institution that will invest Big in crypto.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
That is the real fact, i hope they realize too quick and take quick action before it is too late.
Activity: 106

This is very wise.  Once must get in while there is blood in the streets.  When the market returns to the bull run there will countless posts right here on this forum of people furious and disappointed with themselves for not buying right now. 
Pages:
Jump to: