Pages:
Author

Topic: Many will regret that they do not invest in cryptocurrencies - page 13. (Read 1793 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Encrypted currency is very promising. Encrypted currency is our future. Many people think that cryptocurrency is very dangerous because they believe negative news, but when you really understand cryptocurrency, you will regret why you didn't invest in cryptocurrency earlier.
Activity: 148
Yes, I regret that I did not invest in cryptocurrency in the encryption market last year, so I missed a good opportunity. Last year's encryption market was very good, and the price of cryptocurrencies rose a lot.
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
of course there is still more to do with the ICO project. then the number of investors who remain the same. It will be not comparable and make many projects lack investors, so inevitably have to regret.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Last year many regret it because of the price of bitcoin is high but now many traders and investors regret buying bitcoin in $15000-$18000.
Activity: 165
When people saw the profits in the encryption market, people began to regret it, regretting that they did not join the encryption market. Because the encryption market last year was very good, the price of cryptocurrency rose a lot.
Activity: 70
Many will regret that they did not invest in Crypto
And I also regret that I did not invest in Crypto earlier. If I put some money in Crypto in 2015 or 2016 (1 year before), I could get huge return then.
I have invested in Crypto since Middle 2017, when the market is quite big & the price is already quite high.
But I am still a lucky guy when compare with others who have not joined Crypto market.
Haha
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I think that many who have not used the "drawdown" of the cryptocurrency market and have not invested in it, will regret it when the market starts to grow again by the end of the year! I think that the current dynamics of the market, when it significantly "sags" from the beginning of the year in relation to the January highs, does not stand out from a number of conventional cyclical phenomena. I see that the cryptocurrency market is cyclical, and, despite the current decline in the market relative to January, if you look in relation to last year, we see the growth of the market! And what do you think, you too, as I see the prospects in the development of the crypto-currency market or think it is a collapse?
no words of regret and now it's not too late to start. this fall is not a collapse for the crypto market, but this is the right time if you want to start investing in crypto. look at chart history from year to year and its growth is always increasing.
if people invest in bitcoin or altcoin today, maybe this is the right time.after some down movement, many investor suffering lot of loss.and we should be lucky man while know cryptocurrency today, so we no need to be panic seeing price fall.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
Everyone who does not invest in a crypto currency at a very low price will be sorry. People can not afford it, as there is no money for investment, although they want it very much.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
I think that many who have not used the "drawdown" of the cryptocurrency market and have not invested in it, will regret it when the market starts to grow again by the end of the year! I think that the current dynamics of the market, when it significantly "sags" from the beginning of the year in relation to the January highs, does not stand out from a number of conventional cyclical phenomena. I see that the cryptocurrency market is cyclical, and, despite the current decline in the market relative to January, if you look in relation to last year, we see the growth of the market! And what do you think, you too, as I see the prospects in the development of the crypto-currency market or think it is a collapse?
no words of regret and now it's not too late to start. this fall is not a collapse for the crypto market, but this is the right time if you want to start investing in crypto. look at chart history from year to year and its growth is always increasing.
Activity: 162
Yes, I also regret that I did not invest in cryptocurrency in the encryption market last year, so I didn't get anything. My investment was late. The cryptocurrency I invested in this year's encryption market made me lose a lot.
Activity: 56
will regret it when the market starts to grow again by the end of the year!
They will regret it after 10/15 years from now, They don't know anything yet.
or think it is a collapse?
Not a collapse, This year is not the year for cryptocurrencies, But the next year could be, Next year after that will be the year for bitcoin because of the halving.

I think that no one can really conclude the final outcome of the cryptocurrency market for this year ,because this market is very volatile in nature. So,we can expect some volatile move in the last quarter of year !!!!
Activity: 266
Yes, the opportunity is a waste because its good time to invest now by base from the market pricing in crypto its a dump now so its too good to invest and earn a profit from it in few months.
Activity: 42
If You Are Looking For Contracts So I think SciDex Smart Contracts Are Better Then Classic Smart Contracts, There is a big difference between them, Because SciDex Protocol Readable by humans and machines to fully reflect the intentions of the contract But Classic Smart Contracts Encrypted and not readable by humans and thus bound to solely focus on executing a transaction.
Activity: 60
There are big winners and losers in this. Manny regret getting into cryptos this year, and have paid dearly. Basically it's all a game based on luck, and even if it moons in the future, there are going to be winners and losers. And that's what sucks about it, that not every single one of us can be winners.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
Well, maybe it will depend on how point of view of that person. Some people may be really not interested to get in investment. But, for me, I think I'm one of the lucky people that get in this crypto. Investing in cryptocurrency is very full of the risks. but, this risk also brings the very big benefits and profits. As long as we can gain the right strategy, crypto can lead us to something super worthy.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
base on my own experience i have some regrets that i know already cryptocurrency last 3 years ago. but since lack of knowledge yet i just ignore this chance to do bounties abd invest with a potential tokens. i just started last year to focus on crypto abd understand everything and thinking to my self that if i started earlier maybe im one of the big holders right now. but since the days months years go by all we can do is to trust crypto and work hard to all of our dreams. in the current situation pf the market right now dont get panic because this is crypto all about, there are no good days and months but im sure it can recover. hold on, on what you have.
Activity: 164
Yes, I also regret it. I regret not entering the encryption market earlier, regretting not investing in cryptocurrency in the market last year. So I missed a big chance. This year's encryption market is very bad, and I have lost a lot.
Activity: 82
Yes, the cryptocurrency is different at different times. This year is the same as last year, and it is entering the trough, but this does not affect the future of cryptocurrency. Investment encryption is an investment unknown. If everything is the same, then each of us can make money.
Activity: 165
Yes, the cryptocurrency is good and worth investing. Many investors in the encryption market last year have earned a lot. I didn't invest in the market last year, so I regret it, I missed an opportunity.
Activity: 18
Yes, I believe the market will pick up again, so I still hold my cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: