Pages:
Author

Topic: Many will regret that they do not invest in cryptocurrencies - page 9. (Read 1793 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Probably most of the no coiner people are going to be curious in the future and not knowing this idea. But i guess smartphones will help to understand the blockchain into brealthrough on mainstream adoption, This is the time to buy alts and never ever back down.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
I think that many who have not used the "drawdown" of the cryptocurrency market and have not invested in it, will regret it when the market starts to grow again by the end of the year! I think that the current dynamics of the market, when it significantly "sags" from the beginning of the year in relation to the January highs, does not stand out from a number of conventional cyclical phenomena. I see that the cryptocurrency market is cyclical, and, despite the current decline in the market relative to January, if you look in relation to last year, we see the growth of the market! And what do you think, you too, as I see the prospects in the development of the crypto-currency market or think it is a collapse?
Yes i agree and most of them that not invest are believe that bitcoin bubble will pop and there will be no more profit to invest in bitcoin. I'm do pretty sure they are wrong and we will see they regret in early december, which i believe market will significantly increasing and the bull run will last until febuary or march. Next year will absolutely good for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
It is not easily predictable in the crypto market. After a bitter boom in the value of bitcoin and altcoins in the crypto market in 2017, quite a few people have retreated from the market in 2018. In addition, a significant decline in value has made people's investment psychology should reduce significantly. I think the end of the year may increase steadily but not as strong as last year, or maybe this year will sideway. So, I do not think people are regretting, cautious at this moment and waiting for the uptrend signal will really guarantee a safer investment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Hey. I also think that in half a year everyone will dream of returning in August - September 2018. to buy XRP, EOS , Cardano...
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
This is normal, many of us are regretting not to invest in Bitcoin years back. I am glad that I am not one of the people who only get to invest in crypto few year later.
Activity: 345
this post just said it all, in susequent years to come, many individuals will eventually regret for ignoring cryptocurrencies. many still think crypto is scam but i have tried my best to prove them wrong and given them genuine projects to invest into. yet to no avail they decided not to invest at all.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
We have seen many regret in the past where people describe their close encounter with cryptocurrency and they ignore and feel it was all a ruse! The millionaire of  the future are cryptocurrency investors!
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
If you have lost money in cryptocurrency you will feel no regret leaving it. Some people make mistakes and they lose money so they do not want to invest anymore. You said that by the end of this year the market will come back and stronger, I think this is very hard, it may take more than a year to Crypto return. I am a follower of Cryptocurrency I will always believe in it and want the market soon back.
Activity: 224
The only thing that is certain in crypto is fluctuations. Indeed, the market may be at the lowest point of the year, and an increase will definitely occur. But maybe our mindset is not ready for the next big cycle this year. Several times the market is pumped and the results are not even close to half of the highest point. So I think it takes more patience to get success in this industry.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
It’s never too late, people still can invest in cryptocurrency right now because market still in lower price, current situation is people regret invest in peak price and lost a lot of money, people won’t believe in cryptocurrency because it’s a high risk investment, don’t believe blockchain will change the world, just believe yourself and cryptocurrency will give us a easy life
Activity: 98
A cycle of course will have two different directions, and each person's situation will depend on where to start. So I think it will be a good thing to start now, because if we look at market capitalization, I believe the potential for profit is greater than the deeper correction.
Activity: 98
Not only, even today's investor will also regret. Because it will be like some will say why didn't I invest. While some will say had I know I would have invested more and some will say why didn't I join earlier
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
The crypto market is really cyclical and we have been watching this cycle for several years now. I also think that many people will regret that they have not invested in crypto currencies now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
would be a good thing if the entry in the market and invest for now. but of course, everyone's decision would have been different. many will be more waiting for prices in order to ride their new entry for investment and true it is not a thing that can be said to be lucky. but when a bold sign in for today and invest in it it's new name was lucky.
Activity: 34
I think, in an age when technology 4.0 is developing very aggressively, there are not many known in the world about Bitcoin or cryptos. If the governments of these countries can allow Bitcoin to circulate in their country, now the world economy has probably changed a lot.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
this could happen if all coins increase higher like in the last year and people will regret and sad because they don't invest in cryptocurrency. so if you still have coins in your wallet, then you need to be ready for the rise of the cryptocurrency so you don't miss the good time to sell your coins. this year is good for the investing in cryptocurrency as all price of the coin is down too deep and I think people have a good chance to buy any coins at the low price and they can hold it for a while until the crypto market can back to increase higher.
Activity: 40
Because the risks in the encryption market are great.
copper member
Activity: 365
What I think is you guys should not be expecting mooning from cryptocurrency this year, can't say about next year but this year is gone already!
Activity: 34
I think it was their mistake to know that they did not venture to invest in the cryptos. At present, the value of cryptos in the market is very high, and has a very strong future. If those people were then able to see it, then perhaps they were not late, they could invest in cryptos at this time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
In business there will always be those who win and who have losses. The same thing happens in the crypto-currency industry, only on a larger scale. Since the Crypto currency is a free and decentralized investment tool that is available to the banker and schoolchild and housewife, because of the inexperience of the majority of participants, there will be much more losers. But this market is just beginning its development and those who came in at the very beginning and were able to withhold from the sale of their assets will undoubtedly turn out to be a winner.
Pages:
Jump to: