Pages:
Author

Topic: Many will regret that they do not invest in cryptocurrencies - page 7. (Read 1793 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
true, as with 2017, few people believe in the progress that will occur at the end of 2017, so that most people feel afraid to invest, and it turns out that at the end of 2017, crypto prices have increased, especially the price of bitcoin, increasing very high and this gives regret to people who do not make investments, including myself is a person who regrets not investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
crypto market offers such an platform by this people can reach on their goal and can successful their dream. after few years they will regret if they miss this opportunities.
Activity: 336
ofcourse people will. crypto market are become famous day by day. one day crypto market will reach in the top position in the currency market. that day people will regret surely.
Activity: 138
for me crpyto will not collapse but i think this year is not good for crypto because its going down but maybe next year it will rise up alot.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I think it has become their decision to not invest in crypto. as to whether or not the regret of course if seen in the results will be sorry if you don't enjoy a huge profit. But if indeed fear the risks then the regret is a difficult thing to be felt.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
I agree with you, they will regret not investing in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is new industry appear with Blockchain technology and it has positive affects to the economy and our life. Cryptocurrency is just new and we can earn money from it, people who doesn't invest will regret.
Activity: 370
Well all of us come to this point that regret and so do i if i join the crypto much more earlier i might get a lot of profits and even more i can buy a mining rig but still i dont have a lot of capital to invest so i am doing bounty
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Maybe people's perspective will be different, because if you ask investors who buy in January 2017 and 2018 will have very different answers.
It will be complicated when prices are bullish, and those who have managed to sell all the coins will try to reduce prices.
But crypto is a cycle, and maybe buying now will be a good business this year.
Activity: 140
Yes, there will be millions of such people. Crypto currency is a very promising and very affordable way of investing. And most people will miss this opportunity.

I agree. This is why we should just keep holding on in cryptocurrency. Short term fluctuations, whether it's a big jump or a small one, we should keep a neutral attitude towards the market. Don't be too negative or positive. The time will come soon when we will flourish in the market.
Activity: 32
Of course people feel they missed it if something goes up with so much since the start
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Right! I myself regretted not joining the e-money market earlier. If I joined early, I would now become rich. Those who do not invest in electronic money will feel great regret.
Activity: 153
I think that many who have not used the "drawdown" of the cryptocurrency market and have not invested in it, will regret it when the market starts to grow again by the end of the year! I think that the current dynamics of the market, when it significantly "sags" from the beginning of the year in relation to the January highs, does not stand out from a number of conventional cyclical phenomena. I see that the cryptocurrency market is cyclical, and, despite the current decline in the market relative to January, if you look in relation to last year, we see the growth of the market! And what do you think, you too, as I see the prospects in the development of the crypto-currency market or think it is a collapse?
It could go either way, they will regret why they invest and they will regret on why they have not invested. There are two sides of the coin and you never know which side you will fall either in losing or gaining. This business is so risky that you have to calculate every move that you make so you will not regret in the future.
Activity: 80
I think that those that don't regret investing in them because of the trading part would definitely regret not investing in them because of the technological advances it brings.
Activity: 798
Yes, I myself regret that I did not know about the crypto before. Those who have not invested in it now because of distrust or something else, will then regret definitely. Therefore, it is necessary not to miss the moment, but rather to invest. So far, the situation is very favourable.
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
I think that many who have not used the "drawdown" of the cryptocurrency market and have not invested in it, will regret it when the market starts to grow again by the end of the year! I think that the current dynamics of the market, when it significantly "sags" from the beginning of the year in relation to the January highs, does not stand out from a number of conventional cyclical phenomena. I see that the cryptocurrency market is cyclical, and, despite the current decline in the market relative to January, if you look in relation to last year, we see the growth of the market! And what do you think, you too, as I see the prospects in the development of the crypto-currency market or think it is a collapse?

That is true many will regret later on if they do not invest now in the crypto currencies because it may bring bettee earnings for us in the future. Those who will regret are the ones who still doesn’t know about crypto currencies until now and or the ones who are afraid in investing.
Activity: 29
I myself regretted for not investing on Bitcoin last year when I had the chance and I still do because I joined the market far later once the price dropped however, since then I have made quite a bit of profit and very content with that.
Activity: 182
In the sense of economics, If getting proper scope one could not invest and after a time its prices incresed, it is sure he will regret. So look at todays crypto market, Its going widespread. and its market value increasing. And it is sure that after a next 2 year its market price will increase multiples time. So If they dont invest today will regret must.
Activity: 210
it is not known whether the market will grow at all this year. so many are waiting for the market to fall even lower to invest
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Yes, I think paper currency will totally phase out, due to the dominance of cryptocurrency in the future

I think it may take very long but eventually we can see it happen. Paper currency will be substituted by digital fiat currency more and more before people turn into crypto more heavily.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
Of course, as many of us regreted not investing in 2013, but that´s life and some people are simply not ready to develop new areas for their money to work with them.
I even thought that I was late to invest on crypto's by late 2015-2016.

And the good thing is I decided to invest and I was never too late for it. They still have time and they were never too late for it. Regret today but learn tomorrow and start investing.
Pages:
Jump to: