Pages:
Author

Topic: Many will regret that they do not invest in cryptocurrencies - page 2. (Read 1793 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I never thought that the market crashed. These are just hard times that we must survive. I am sure that soon the situation will change
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
many people are still affected by the slanted news about crypto which has raised doubts in making a decision to invest crypto.
but it will be regretted when people who have crypto get a lot of big profits. but also not at this time, and the possibility that I say this will be achieved by the end of 2018.

That could be one of the many reasons to take, because some people definitely loose their faith about crypto due to the continuous dropped down of the value. No one knows the root cause but still media can drive people to decide to sell some of the assets.
Activity: 476
Crypto and blockchain infrastructure expands every day, of course this fact has a beneficial effect on future growth. But I don't think that this year we will see new maximum.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think that many who have not used the "drawdown" of the cryptocurrency market and have not invested in it, will regret it when the market starts to grow again by the end of the year! I think that the current dynamics of the market, when it significantly "sags" from the beginning of the year in relation to the January highs, does not stand out from a number of conventional cyclical phenomena. I see that the cryptocurrency market is cyclical, and, despite the current decline in the market relative to January, if you look in relation to last year, we see the growth of the market! And what do you think, you too, as I see the prospects in the development of the crypto-currency market or think it is a collapse?

If they have big money to do martiangle money management and patience, they will not regret to invest in crypto market. But invest atthis moment is very risky and maybe big lost will be ours. Invest/ trade need more than faith, calculation and back up plan also needed. Keep hunting and good luck to you.
Activity: 292
Merit: 0
you are right and I agree with you, because in my opinion investing in crypto is really good to make us get rich quick and get profit.
Activity: 40
in the past year, alcoins mostly grew in the first half of the year, after June, the correction for alts went. and if you look at the charts for most of the coins their peak is in the summer of 2017 and they are still falling and falling still can we
Activity: 462
Many regret now that they have not started investing in crypto. I have a couple of friends who constantly talk about this, but at the same time do not intend to invest. I have explained many times that there are a lot of promising altcoins that you can buy now very cheaply and in the future it's good to raise them .. Some want to see millions fall on them right away ..
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I think they are afraid to invest in cryptocurrencies because this is a new thing for them and they don't know how to start invest. they think that the cryptocurrency is only available on the internet and they heard that many other from the internet is just a scam so they don't want to get scam too like other people. and if they still don't want to invest in cryptocurrency, I think we need to let them decide and let they see what will happen with the cryptocurrency and if somehow, the cryptocurrency can grow fast in this year or in the next year, then they will regret to not join in the cryptocurrency. we cannot convince them and push them to join because they don't want to open their eyes that there is a new opportunity for them for making a small investment in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 476
Actually, some people are thought that this platform is difficult so they are not willing to invest here. I think proper campaign can make them understand. If they know about it they will surely invest it.
Activity: 189
Yes of course! Many people will later regret of not investing in cryptocurrency when the bearish market come, there believe is that crypto will crash as the price is going too low, but I'm sure they'll miss the opportunity.
Activity: 406
many people are still affected by the slanted news about crypto which has raised doubts in making a decision to invest crypto.
but it will be regretted when people who have crypto get a lot of big profits. but also not at this time, and the possibility that I say this will be achieved by the end of 2018.
Activity: 490
I agree with you and I think that today is the best time for investment in crypto. I invested all my free money in coins and I think I'll get a good profit.
Activity: 574
I think that is normal.
Because people don't really know about cryptocurrency like what.
And they are is depressed when the price is go down and sown again.
But, when they knows if crypto is grow again they will comeback.
Activity: 154
If you use this approach, then everyone can regret not Cupid of bitcoin in 2008 or Etherium a couple of years ago.. No one knew there would be such growth, so no need to be sorry...
Activity: 1022
the cyclical customs of the market movement as referring use with sever on option as appealing details on indication as trader to work on decision to put of one on extreme with limitation as initiating use with one to work on request of submission of order with the market.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I won't really agree to that. That is the way the world is structured, anytime I new technology emerge, there are usually the early adopters who see the larger picture and there are people that come in after the whole tech is developed.
Crypto is in the early adopters stage and we will be happy we adopted cryptos at this stage later in the future.
Activity: 22
I don't think negatively like that. I am very optimistic that Crypto will recover and return to normal and there will be no more words collapsing against Crypto. Try to see now, Crypto has started to rise again and began to explore and raise prices slowly.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I strongly agree that many people will regret it sir..  Most companies around the world are integrating into the block chain technology and banks are not rule out ..most banks have either directly create a platform where you can use your local fiat to buy crypto directly and most people still tells you they don't believe .....I weep when I hear such ..crypto is still in its infancy stage and very soon .when the market has fully grown...things will change

Sure those who fail to follow the train of cryptocurrency will no doubt feel regret in future, because blockchain is leading the way,in many industries today .
oho
Activity: 490
Investing in the future development of blockchain
There is no collapse, big money has gone, and the market is being adjusted! In 2019, everything will change, and we will see growth!
Activity: 511
Those who know crypto in the first place and did not join early until today for sure they will feel regret of not investing. So I believe many will regret but we cannot force others to join crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: