Pages:
Author

Topic: Many will regret that they do not invest in cryptocurrencies - page 5. (Read 1793 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
When the trend reversal begins, many will really start to bite their elbows because they were afraid to invest.
Because that time they dont believe that market will pump like what happen now, that's why many people regret. They think market will fall for long periods of time, so they not invest in cryptocurrency but since market and crypto are unpredictable they lose their opportunity to get profit. So i recommend to those people to be more patient next time, and learned from their mistakes so they will never do the same mistakes.
Activity: 285
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
When the trend reversal begins, many will really start to bite their elbows because they were afraid to invest.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
I think that many who have not used the "drawdown" of the cryptocurrency market and have not invested in it, will regret it when the market starts to grow again by the end of the year! I think that the current dynamics of the market, when it significantly "sags" from the beginning of the year in relation to the January highs, does not stand out from a number of conventional cyclical phenomena. I see that the cryptocurrency market is cyclical, and, despite the current decline in the market relative to January, if you look in relation to last year, we see the growth of the market! And what do you think, you too, as I see the prospects in the development of the crypto-currency market or think it is a collapse?
The situation on the market is not encouraging, and many have lost faith in crypto-currencies, but the general picture shows that the industry is developing and when the market rebounds, their popularity will begin to grow even more. Many will really regret that they did not invest in them, and did not take advantage of this opportunity.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I think this cryptocurrencies are just a way to transfer money from impatience to patience.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Cryptocurrencies are the future money and yes those who are not believing will surely regret when the time comes. As of now a lot of regulations are being pass but still btc is still here and will surely stay for good.
Activity: 75
Yeah i think they are going to regret. The cryptocurrency world has opened massive opportunities and many people are avoiding it due to no idea about it. So it won't be a wonder if they regret later.
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
Regret depends on the person affected. Some they did not invest on crypto because they don't like or they have other business to attend to. Cryopto is like the other kind of businesses, you cannot force them if they don't like.
Activity: 168
As we can see that bounty campaign program do not pay better reward, and this affect bounty hunter not to make enough money, all we can do right now is to start investigating, we can start with a low capital
Activity: 140
We have been noticing that there exist bull period and bearing period for cryptocurrencies. It is considered as a good practice to buy cryptocurrency when price is taking dip. This increase the chance of making profit.
Activity: 56
We have to understand that cryptocurrency is not a market for everyone as it is way too volatile, so even if it keep pumping is not a reason for everyone to get into it.
Activity: 1151
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
I think that many who have not used the "drawdown" of the cryptocurrency market and have not invested in it, will regret it when the market starts to grow again by the end of the year! I think that the current dynamics of the market, when it significantly "sags" from the beginning of the year in relation to the January highs, does not stand out from a number of conventional cyclical phenomena. I see that the cryptocurrency market is cyclical, and, despite the current decline in the market relative to January, if you look in relation to last year, we see the growth of the market! And what do you think, you too, as I see the prospects in the development of the crypto-currency market or think it is a collapse?
I agree with your sentiments regarding would-be investors missing out on a solid opportunity to share in on the innovation. However, your analysis of the market is acurate but a bit short sided, you're spot on with noticing that there is a cyclical trend, but you seem to stop halfway at arriving to the cause of these trends. The cyclical trends will change, because the factors that are causing them, themselves are starting to change.  
    In a market that is so easily manipulated, it will soon see itself, self correcting. This year, regulators have their eyes set on the market and they won't stop until the market is safe, stable and regulated. The bubble is popping, the $19,000 inflated high was too good to be true and was bound to topple. It was way too soon, especially in an unregulated market, I am surprised it ever made it that high before crashing.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1

Cryptocurrencies are not main stream yet. We are still in early days of cryptocurrency. We are nowhere near the early adoption majority phase as of yet. Therefore consider ourselves lucky as we are among the early adopters. Adoption takes time as trust is built. Once the common person trusts putting their money into bitcoin or cryptocurrency as much as putting it in a bank the floodgates will open.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Many people are afraid to invest in Crypto as it is very volatile and there are many scam projects.
When the market will be more regulated and investors will have some protection from being scammed, more
investors will enter the market
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
So far, I can not say that the market now has any growth dynamics. But I also agree that most likely again someone will start whining about the fact that he did not have time to invest in cryptocurrencies this year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
I think people should be educated more about cryptocurrency. If people understand about crypto and the proper utilization, i hope they will be interested about investing in cryptocurrency very soon.

Investing in a project with knowledge is essential, I hope to have more investors instead of speculation now. The current speculation is killing the crypto
Activity: 46
I think people should be educated more about cryptocurrency. If people understand about crypto and the proper utilization, i hope they will be interested about investing in cryptocurrency very soon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Once I told many of my friends about bounty and crypto currency, only two seriously took my words. I'm sure in the future they will regret that they did not listen to me and did not improve their lives.
A year ago it was the same situation. But now more and more people interested in Crypto and try to join in. Crypto - it`s our future and it will develop as well.
Activity: 228
Those who are planning to invest on cryptocurrency should try to make their move at this bearing session. Otherwise, when the price will start to increase, their chance to making profit will decrease.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
There is nothing to regret about this. Since you have chosen to invest in cryptocurrencies, you should have some understanding of the market risk of cryptocurrencies. If you know that cryptocurrency is a high-risk investment, then you still choose to invest, so don’t fail for yourself make excuse.
Activity: 272
yes I agree with this statement completely,  but yes they are not investing here cause they still don't know about this sector so when they will start knowing about this then they will definitely start investing here and will regreat that they took so long to invest here
Pages:
Jump to: