Pages:
Author

Topic: Many will regret that they do not invest in cryptocurrencies - page 4. (Read 1793 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 0
I think that many who have not used the "drawdown" of the cryptocurrency market and have not invested in it, will regret it when the market starts to grow again by the end of the year! I think that the current dynamics of the market, when it significantly "sags" from the beginning of the year in relation to the January highs, does not stand out from a number of conventional cyclical phenomena. I see that the cryptocurrency market is cyclical, and, despite the current decline in the market relative to January, if you look in relation to last year, we see the growth of the market! And what do you think, you too, as I see the prospects in the development of the crypto-currency market or think it is a collapse?
Yes they shall. Cryptocurrencies are really good for investment. There should be not a single person not using it because coins like PRG, ICX and LISK are actually pretty great in earnings and profitability.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Yes offcourse some people will regret not particpating or invest in cryptocurrency why because the world we are now thing's are changing and crypto is about to rule the world.
Activity: 119
Merit: 11
I think that many who have not used the "drawdown" of the cryptocurrency market and have not invested in it, will regret it when the market starts to grow again by the end of the year! I think that the current dynamics of the market, when it significantly "sags" from the beginning of the year in relation to the January highs, does not stand out from a number of conventional cyclical phenomena. I see that the cryptocurrency market is cyclical, and, despite the current decline in the market relative to January, if you look in relation to last year, we see the growth of the market! And what do you think, you too, as I see the prospects in the development of the crypto-currency market or think it is a collapse?
And there are many regrets that they DID invest in cryptocurrencies. Opportunity but you know, not for everyone.
Activity: 79
agree completely. I myself used to treat crypto currency with charity, but now I think quite the contrary. I believe that this is the future
Activity: 308
Crypto passed their worst time this year but recently it's market price increasing again. Hopefully in this last quarter of year it will be rise more and it will be able to grow interest amongs people to invest on it.
Activity: 59
Millions of people don't know about cryptocurrencies most of them are not knowledgeable about this stuff, and it is lucky to those who are here knew about cryptocurrencies they don't need or even bothered for having a hard time to earn money. So i myself is so thankful that i found a gem and that is cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
Well i think your view is correct. There may be a an issue on the timing but the cryptos will grow, infact they will explode and go big. But i don't think the world is prepared for it yet.
Activity: 41
You are right. There are lots of people who are not giving any seriousness about this,I think they will suffer in the future if they don’t invest on crypto currencies. Its future is bright.
Activity: 78
Though you are right in your point of views but all I can say 2018 is not a year for investing on cryptocurrency. The market is down and no one knows when it will rise up. May be next year!
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Yes I’m agree with your thought. There are millions of people out there who are not aware of this and will regret in future. Bitcoin is making itself bigger than ever. The future is bright as gold.
Activity: 56
I personally think behind that the reason is their lack of knowledge about cryptocuuency. Most of them think don’t know actually what is it and most of them think these as a scam. They feel insecure in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 53
I also agree with that there are many who still regret and do not invest in cryptocurrency. Investment in crypto currency is very easy and profitable. It is the currency of future and they are missing the chance.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
Yes of course many people by now are regretting that they invest in cryptocurrency but I think it is just for now and it will be gone after the market rise up each value of any currency that they invested. That's why it is good for those people who take the risk of investing in cryptocurrency this year.
Activity: 168
I think yes. But, it is necessary to say that the process of choosing for a layman is not a simple task at all. Before you start, it does not hurt to read the information on the Internet. Searching on the Internet on demand is the most famous method to collect all the necessary information on a topic of your interest.
Activity: 88

I focus on market trading every day. I think that the market conditions are different every year. We should not always use the market trends of last year to refer to this year's market!

Activity: 168
In general, I think that those who do not take risks do not win! Therefore, you need to remember that you need to go straight to your goal and not give up! And only then it will turn out much more and better.
Activity: 80
I agree that there are many people like this. Current condition of cryptocurrency is not good but it will never last forever. The future of cryptocurrency is very good and profitable.
Activity: 574
This market can not yet crash, and these figures are just the beginning. Is not that so, 7200 seems to us such a low price. And this is so, will in the next 2 months at least increase by 20%. Who did not buy, you can still do it.
Activity: 261
This period should be considered as an opportunity to invest because the price of cryptocurrencies have become quite cheap. I think this situation will not sustain forever and those who are not making move will regret this.
Activity: 176
I totally agree with you. This is indeed a cycle. There are many people in this market who are actually speculators. They just come in to earn a little. They don't even know what the market looks like, so when fear begins. When diffused, the speed of this fear will be terrible.
Pages:
Jump to: