Pages:
Author

Topic: margin terminal - over 25 spot and futures exchanges! Bots and more - page 6. (Read 268519 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Anyone else having issues with the StopLoss NOT fracking working?

I had stop losses on 4 or 5 trades today and NONE hit and I got wrecked. Not happy at all.

Hi thedreamer,

No, we haven't heard anyone else having issues with stop loss. Can you please let us know what happened by sending all the appropriate details to [email protected]

Thanks,
Jonathan

Between the instability of 2.4xx (which seems to be fixed on the 3.x beta) and the stop loss functionality not working, I'm stopping usage of all my licenses of this. I am looking at 5digit losses directly related to the stop loss f-up of margin since last week and I'm done.

Angry
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008

I had stop losses on 4 or 5 trades today and NONE hit and I got wrecked. Not happy at all.

Hi thedreamer,

No, we haven't heard anyone else having issues with stop loss. Can you please let us know what happened by sending all the appropriate details to [email protected]

Thanks,
Jonathan
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....

legendary
margin 2.18 patch released

We are happy to announce that a new patch release is available.

• Fixed an error that occurred on Bitstamp due to API changes they introduced
  • Adapted the min order total values on Bitstamp to reflect these API changes

There are two ways to grab it. Either click the Patch Available link in the margin login window or login to your account on https://margin.de and download from the website.

Not a customer but want to try it out? Download our free Demo here.

legendary

Bitstamp made a change to their API which means margin cannot get the funds. We are working on a fix this morning and hope to release it soon.

copper member
Activity: 282
Merit: 111
Doing cryptocurrency stuff since 2010.
Few questions.

1.  Can the Time periods be changed from the default? I want to add 4H to the list, but don't know how.

1: Sadly no, the hard coded timeframes are, as they're called, hard coded... It's a somewhat long ongoing debate between mArgin users and developers... But most of us (users/customers) get along with that somewhat well at least. Wink

2.  I know that by copying the .leonardo and .margin folders from one windows PC to the other can transfer all settings,
markets, and login over, but can that be put somewhere on a MAC so it'll do the same?

2: If i'm correct, the .margin/.leonardo folder from any os should be usable on any other os w/o any issues at all.

Moving them from Mac OSX to linux or windows or from linux to windows or any other combination should be no problem overall.. Wink (Except you need to know where your home folder is located on your particular OS Wink)

Regards,

hacky
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Few questions.

1.  Can the Time periods be changed from the default? I want to add 4H to the list, but don't know how.

2.  I know that by copying the .leonardo and .margin folders from one windows PC to the other can transfer all settings,
markets, and login over, but can that be put somewhere on a MAC so it'll do the same?

Thanks

On macOS the .margin folder is in /Users/Jon/ folder.

Ty I'll try that.
legendary
Few questions.

Thanks

On macOS the .margin folder is in /Users/Jon/ folder.

Activity: 61
Merit: 6
Few questions.
Currently you cannot do that. You have to stick to time periods, that are programmed inside Margin.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
Hi, how to add Kucoin market to margin? I have tried to do this via  Manage Exchanges tab on the site but the drop-down list has no Kucoin entry.

Hi there, to add KuCoin, just scroll down to the bottom of the Manage Exchanges page. There you can add KuCoin and Bleutrade with no paid license needed!

I have added Kucoin into freeexchanges  and putdown there my half-key secret but nothing happens as  margin  requested me to add the full secret,  pass-phrase and  the key for that exchange. I was afraid to proceed with that.

We only store one quarter (in hashed form) of a two part API key pair on our servers. When you input your full key and secret that is not sent to our servers. In fact your local margin binary only retrieves history data which is not available from the exchanges, checks if you are on the correct payment plan/free license plan, and checks for any available updates. Other than that it connects directly to your account on the exchange. Your orders are NOT routed through our servers. 
On top of this we offer encryption for you locally in case someone steals your laptop (use the lock button in the login screen) and we advise you to not enable withdrawals on your API keys. 
I hope that puts your mind at ease but if not please get in touch with us at, [email protected]

Hi, I have  removed my old key/secret and put down the new ones obtained at kucoin and   this time all went without a hitch. Perhaps  I  have got it wrong before. One more thank   for the best crypto trading terminal full with various clever bots.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Few questions.

Thanks
legendary
Hi, how to add Kucoin market to margin? I have tried to do this via  Manage Exchanges tab on the site but the drop-down list has no Kucoin entry.

Hi there, to add KuCoin, just scroll down to the bottom of the Manage Exchanges page. There you can add KuCoin and Bleutrade with no paid license needed!

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
Hi, how to add Kucoin market to margin? I have tried to do this via  Manage Exchanges tab on the site but the drop-down list has no Kucoin entry.

legendary

We have setup a new discord channel to better help with bug reports, feature requests, and general discussions!

margin discord channel link

Please join the margin community over there!

legendary

If you are wondering how you can trade for free with margin on a real exchange, it's easy! Just create a free account at margin.de and choose Demo-KuCoin from the list of supported exchanges. In the bottom right hand corner of the terminal click on the KuCoin icon to open a KuCoin account

Now you can create an API key pair, connect to your KuCoin account and run margin's bots for free!

Activity: 253
Merit: 4
Potential Magic Moment approaching where optimism becomes belief. Every time BTC has transcended $11,000 we have been favored with nice gains, we are now at the doorstep.

I do hope though it takes a slow and ponderous time to rise to the apex so margin has an opportunity to speckle my graph with gold like it has in the past.

The graph is from V3 running on a Ubuntu 18.04.2 VPS.

Hope your summer is going as well as mine!

Happy Trading!

CTShaman

PS. "I want to believe."
Activity: 61
Merit: 6
Looking forward to see all the enhacements.
All the best.
legendary

Hey everyone,

If you haven't already joined our telegram channel you should: https://t.me/joinchat/G49bNlIO7OaHR7d-jJArSQ 

You will have the chance to grab early beta versions and talk to like minded margin folk!

We are getting close to releasing version 3.0.0 which includes a complete overhaul of the way we handle and deliver data from the exchanges. It's sooo much faster than before  Grin

All the best,
Jonathan

legendary

Official announcement:  https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-margin-announces-a-new-partnership-with-kucoin

margin is super excited to announce a new partnership deal with KuCoin! As a KuCoin customer you don't need a license to trade on margin's trading terminal where you can run bots 24/7! We also have technical indicators, drawing tools, a pump/dump detector, Reddit and Twitter integrated into the terminal and language support for Chinese, Korean, Russian, Spanish and more. Download your free version at margin.de and start trading straight away!

Activity: 253
Merit: 4
Congratulations and well done Margin Team! I waited until I had profit from the new exchange before posting this.

margin is super excited to announce a new partnership deal with KuCoin! As a KuCoin customer you don't need a license to trade on margin's trading terminal where you can run bots 24/7! We also have technical indicators, drawing tools, a pump/dump detector, Reddit and Twitter integrated into the terminal and language support for Chinese, Korean, Russian, Spanish and more. Download your free version at margin.de and start trading straight away!

A side note to Linux users I did have to add a few libraries to my barebones vps.
sudo apt install libxcb-xkb-dev libxkbcommon-*

With KuCoin being ranked #2 in real volume this can only be a win-win relationship.

All of this coming with an uptick in the market too, how good does it get?

Happy Trading,

CTShaman
Pages:
Jump to: