Pages:
Author

Topic: margin terminal - over 25 spot and futures exchanges! Bots and more - page 5. (Read 268519 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008

Don't miss your chance to get 30% off any margin lifetime license!
Head over to margin.io and enter the promo code BlackFriday at checkout to start Crypto trading today.

legendary
legendary
Hi everyone,

Please note that we have discontinued the trading for free option with KuCoin and LAToken, but don't worry as all affected users who added API keys with margin have been granted a free margin Starter License - valued at $129 - so you can continue trading for free.

Please reach out with any questions.

Best wishes,
Jonathan
legendary

Introducing the margin Python Strategy Editor!!

We are proud to announce our soon to be released Python Strategy Editor! With it you will have the possibility to write your own trading strategies as well as advanced orders, run them in any of your margin instances and share them with the community. The first version is currently being alpha tested and can be expected in the next non-patch beta-release. This is a big step towards a closer connection with you, our community, as we would like to encourage all of you to take part in keeping margin the best trading tool out there. The first version will come with basic trading features, but we will continue to extend its functionality by giving access to more and more of margin.

Join the margin community:
Discord: https://discord.gg/ymTd6P6
Telegram - https://t.me/joinchat/G49bNlIO7OaHR7d-jJArSQ
YouTube -https://www.youtube.com/margintrading
Twitter - https://twitter.com/marginsoftware
Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/margin-terminal-over-25-spot-and-futures-exchanges-bots-and-more-1467939
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/marginsoftware

legendary
Hi guys, any plans adding bitmex in near future?
Thank you

Yes, we will definitely add Bitmex soon!
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Hi guys, any plans adding bitmex in near future?
Thank you
legendary
margin 3.1.0 released

New features and fixes
  • margin now includes Qt WebEngine which allows us to display web content directly in the terminal
      - For the start, we included two "TradingView" based market analysis tools - they are a tool window under the TradingView option
      - In the future, we intend to use this as a basis for integrating more and more web-based tools
  • Added a new dynamic layer to handle dynamic and user defined trading fees, including
       -Displaying the current fees in the strategy tab
       -One-click adaption of the trading fees use for a certain market or currency-pair on a market (allows you to choose maker fees on exchanges that have them for example)
       - A new editor available though the settings window to set global fees per exchange
  • Added an option to mArgin Maker bot that allows you to specify whether stop-loss can be triggered before actually having bought anything
  • Fixed issue that caused a crash on linux regarding a not-yet-set resource directory
  • Fixed crash when moving market tabs or adding new market
  • Fixed possible crash during saving strategies
  • Added exchange referal links for CEX and binance
  • Fixed CSS for tree view widgets
  • Settings window cleaned up
  • Disabled order book websockets for OKCoin, OKEx and CoinbasePro (here the exchange data was unrelyable and no mechanism for detecting out-of-sync orderbooks is provided)
  • Fixed a possible popup "unknown input currency XXBT" erroneously appearing in login window when selecting Kraken market

There are two ways to grab it. Either click the Update Available link in the margin login window or login to your account on https://margin.de and download from the website.

Not a customer but want to try it out? Download our free paper trading Demo here.

legendary

No need to purchase a license!

With our partner exchanges you can use margin for free and run bots 24/7! We also have technical indicators, drawing tools, a pump/dump detector, Reddit and Twitter integrated into the terminal. Download your free version at margin.de and start trading straight away!

legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
Wait, let's see if I get it, can I use your bot for free on Kucoin?
If so I'll start now, I'm raising my portfolio again, and until then I can use it free until I have a good amount to buy your bot and put it to work in other exchanges too. = D

Congratulations for your work!!!

Hi, thanks for the kind words! Yes, you can use KuCoin for free with no paid licensed needed. Just create a free account at margin.de, go to 'Manage Exchanges' in your account profile and then select KuCoin under 'Partner Exchanges'

Im looking for a bot, in my mind only had cat bot trader, im glad that we have a lot of options today, i was close to ask about the test version, but i found you answer

that in the quote message, im gonna join and test the bot to acquaint with the interface, hope i found it easy to use.

Sorry to hear thedreamer lost that amount of money, is not feel good when you lose 50k-100k in just a day, but well i learn my lesson not to risk more than i can afford to lose.
legendary
If so I'll start now, I'm raising my portfolio again, and until then I can use it free until I have a good amount to buy your bot and put it to work in other exchanges too. = D

Hi, thanks for the kind words! Yes, you can use KuCoin for free with no paid licensed needed. Just create a free account at margin.de, go to 'Manage Exchanges' in your account profile and then select KuCoin under 'Partner Exchanges'

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

legendary
New Ping Pong Bot Video

An easy how-to for one of our most popular bots. See how to configure multiple bots on a single pair to produce a feathered order effect. Here is a link to the video: https://youtu.be/zf6ioKxPcsE

legendary
margin 3.0.1 patch released

Some important under the hood changes and fixes

Major new features
  • Added new logfile for messages generated by the used Qt-GUI library ~/.margin/qtlog.log more complete error reporting
  • Replaced deprecated Web-socket port numbers for OKEx and OkCoin
  • Smart switching mechanics that fully use available calls to REST API if no websockets are available
  • Fixed erroneous recent trades on a few currency pairs on Kraken which could have lead to issues with certain strategy settings
  • Added automatic setting of the maximum number of open file handles for margin on MacOS and Linux to 4096. This was an important fix that avoids crashes that could have happened before when opening many pairs/markets in parallel (a dialog will be shown before the login window pops up if this setting cannot be performed)
  • Fixed double ask whether you want to close margin after clicking the X button
  • Fixed minimum trading totals for KuCoin
  • Fixed a possible crash when closing a pump/dump detector tool window

There are two ways to grab it. Either click the Update Available link in the margin login window or login to your account on https://margin.de and download from the website.

Not a customer but want to try it out? Download our free paper trading Demo here.

legendary
Don't forget to join our Telegram and Discord community groups for all things related to margin's trading terminal!

Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/G49bNlIO7OaHR7d-jJArSQ
Discord: https://discord.gg/ymTd6P6

legendary
New Referral Program! Earn up to $600 per new customer!

margin is excited to announce a new referral program that benefits both the advertiser and the customer!

We are offering advertisers a 20% commission from each license purchased and any new customers the advertiser brings us will get 10% off a license. Advertisers will have a unique coupon to give out to potential customers and then be paid monthly via PayPay or BTC.

Want to join? Email us at [email protected] and we will get you signed up!

legendary

margin is pumped and excited to announce a new partnership deal with LATOKEN! As a LATOKEN customer you can use our dedicated crypto trading terminal for free and run bots 24/7! We also have technical indicators, drawing tools, a pump/dump detector, Reddit and Twitter integrated into the terminal and language support for Russian, Chinese, Korean, Spanish and more. Download your free version at margin.de and start trading straight away!

legendary
margin 3.0 released

We've been hard at work on completely reworking the underlying execution layer of margin. It's now blisteringly fast on markets that have websockets! We also added support for LATOKEN as part of a partnership deal that means you don't need a margin license to trade with them!

I downloaded the linux version of this update, but it doesn't seem to open.  Past versions work, but 3.0 seems to have problems.  Does anybody have the same issue?  Thanks

Hi KDoge,

A few users have reported success after adding these extra libraries:

sudo apt install libxcb-xkb-dev libxkbcommon-*

If this doesn't work, could you open a ticket with us at [email protected]

Warmly,
Sarah
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
margin 3.0 released

We've been hard at work on completely reworking the underlying execution layer of margin. It's now blisteringly fast on markets that have websockets! We also added support for LATOKEN as part of a partnership deal that means you don't need a margin license to trade with them!

Major new features
  • Added *free* LATOKEN exchange (due to a new partnership between LATOKEN and margin)
  • Major under-the-hood changes to allow for fast websocket updates (not for demo markets yet)
  • Smart switching mechanics that fully use available calls to REST API if no websockets are available
  • Added pump-dump detector tool window
  • Quicker initialization (loading databases in the background; progress bar in currency pair tabs)
  • Big code clean-up and refactoring
  • Enabled manual reinitialization and disabling of websockets by clicking the websocket icon in the exchange tab
  • Improved JSON parsing performance
  • Fixes for many exchange backends
  • A great number of smaller fixes and stability improvements
  • Optimized memory handling to reduce RAM usage
  • Optimized table views for improved CPU usage
  • Disabled legacy leonArdo data import
  • Optimized logging and log rotation
  • Updated underlying Qt libraries (margin now uses Qt 5.13, which should fix a set of long-standing CSS-related stability issues)
  • Removed CGEX exchange as they have gone offline
  • Reworked websocket-based orderbook updates and implemented a number of checks to ensure orderbook integrity
      (please note that due to missing integrity check mechanisms in Kraken and OKEx, we disabled websocket-based orderbook updates in these markets for now)

I downloaded the linux version of this update, but it doesn't seem to open.  Past versions work, but 3.0 seems to have problems.  Does anybody have the same issue?  Thanks
legendary
margin 3.0 released

Major new features
  • Added *free* LATOKEN exchange (due to a new partnership between LATOKEN and margin)
  • Major under-the-hood changes to allow for fast websocket updates (not for demo markets yet)
  • Added pump-dump detector tool window
  • Quicker initialization (loading databases in the background; progress bar in currency pair tabs)
  • Big code clean-up and refactoring
  • Enabled manual reinitialization and disabling of websockets by clicking the websocket icon in the exchange tab
  • Improved JSON parsing performance
  • Fixes for many exchange backends
  • A great number of smaller fixes and stability improvements
  • Optimized memory handling to reduce RAM usage
  • Optimized table views for improved CPU usage
  • Disabled legacy leonArdo data import
  • Optimized logging and log rotation
  • Updated underlying Qt libraries (margin now uses Qt 5.13, which should fix a set of long-standing CSS-related stability issues)
  • Removed CGEX exchange as they have gone offline
  • Reworked websocket-based orderbook updates and implemented a number of checks to ensure orderbook integrity
      (please note that due to missing integrity check mechanisms in Kraken and OKEx, we disabled websocket-based orderbook updates in these markets for now)

legendary
Anyone else having issues with the StopLoss NOT fracking working?

I had stop losses on 4 or 5 trades today and NONE hit and I got wrecked. Not happy at all.

Hi thedreamer,

No, we haven't heard anyone else having issues with stop loss. Can you please let us know what happened by sending all the appropriate details to [email protected]

Thanks,
Jonathan

Between the instability of 2.4xx (which seems to be fixed on the 3.x beta) and the stop loss functionality not working, I'm stopping usage of all my licenses of this. I am looking at 5digit losses directly related to the stop loss f-up of margin since last week and I'm done.

Angry

Hi thedreamer,

Sorry to hear this! Have you contacted support as Jonathan requested to send us the necessary details? We have not had anyone facing such an issue, so seeing the logs, screenshots, etc would be great so we can take a closer look.

Warmly,
Sarah
Pages:
Jump to: