Pages:
Author

Topic: margin terminal - over 25 spot and futures exchanges! Bots and more - page 2. (Read 268508 times)

copper member
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1757
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
I just got to know about this trading terminal today. I am an ardent user of Bybit exchange especially after Bitmex introduced KYC but when I read through the OP and the website. Bybit and Bitmex don't seem to be supported.

Do you have any plans to add bybit support? I mean it has to be one of the top crypto futures exchanges by volume right now, right?  Wink I don't see why it shouldn't be supported.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008
Hey guys,

I get this strange issue which started today, when I click on login on the main screen, it verifies the credentials then there is ... nothing. When I click on the icon in the taskbar it shows a white screen in the "preview" window, see attached. I am unable to bring the main app window into focus, it looks like it is frozen/crashed.

I tried reinstalling it, installing it on another PC, same thing happens. I think it started happening after the latest Windows 10 update but I am not 100% sure.

Sorry for the super late reply.

We are not so active here anymore.

Can you send any future issues to [email protected]

and you can also join our telegram group which is a lot more active: https://t.me/joinchat/G49bNlIO7OaHR7d-jJArSQ

Thanks,
Jonathan
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hey guys,

I get this strange issue which started today, when I click on login on the main screen, it verifies the credentials then there is ... nothing. When I click on the icon in the taskbar it shows a white screen in the "preview" window, see attached. I am unable to bring the main app window into focus, it looks like it is frozen/crashed.

https://imgur.com/JybVSUU

I tried reinstalling it, installing it on another PC, same thing happens. I think it started happening after the latest Windows 10 update but I am not 100% sure.
legendary
!!!  margin 4.2.0 released  !!!

- EQUOS futures released
- Binance futures fix
- Fixed Kraken "Account Verification Level" Detection (must be set manually now)
   (note, the previous margin version will possibly not work for non-starter accounts anymore)
- Smaller UI changes
- Fixed possible performance issue resulting from having too many completed trades on EQUOS and EQUOS futures
- Improved scheduling and rate-limit handling for background polling
- Under the hood improvements

Note that margin version 4.2.0 will become mandatory starting on Feb. 22 2021, 1pm EST. All older versions will then be disabled because of an outdated built-in certificate.

There are two ways to grab it. Either click the Update Available link in the margin login window or login to your account on https://margin.de and download from the website.

Great! Too bad you FORCED my old version (4.1.3) to stop working and my bots/SL did not engage because of this TODAY. So my SL that would have hit during this fracking DUMP today crypto-wide would have sold and bought back at my pre-set 10% . So your 'update' cost me a a freakin' fortune!

Sorry about that but our hand was forced by our security cert issuers. We announced this many times in advance on our main telegram channel so I can recommend using that for updates: https://t.me/joinchat/G49bNlIO7OaHR7d-jJArSQ

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....

- EQUOS futures released
- Binance futures fix
- Fixed Kraken "Account Verification Level" Detection (must be set manually now)
   (note, the previous margin version will possibly not work for non-starter accounts anymore)
- Smaller UI changes
- Fixed possible performance issue resulting from having too many completed trades on EQUOS and EQUOS futures

Note that margin version 4.2.0 will become mandatory starting on Feb. 22 2021, 1pm EST. All older versions will then be disabled because of an outdated built-in certificate.

There are two ways to grab it. Either click the Update Available link in the margin login window or login to your account on https://margin.de and download from the website.

Great! Too bad you FORCED my old version (4.1.3) to stop working and my bots/SL did not engage because of this TODAY. So my SL that would have hit during this fracking DUMP today crypto-wide would have sold and bought back at my pre-set 10% . So your 'update' cost me a a freakin' fortune!

legendary

- EQUOS futures released
- Binance futures fix
- Smaller UI changes

legendary
As you know we discontinued support for leonArdo and rebranded as margin in 2018. If you were ever a leonArdo customer you have a free lifetime licence for margin!!

It has tons of new features like a Python Strategy Editor, Scale trading bot, EMA bot, Twitter and Reddit integration, drawing tools, profit/loss indicator, TradingView widgets and more.

To start using margin, just use the email you used to purchase leonArdo to sign-into our website (margin.de), reset your password, and then you can add your own exchanges, like Binance and others, from your account page. 

Here is a getting started video: https://margin.de/resources/tutorials

Oh and if you would like to support us, please spread the word! We will pay you a 20% commission of the purchased license amount. For example, we will pay you $800 if you bring us a Whale trader (lifetime license) and $100 for a Standard license (lifetime) customer. What's more, with your coupon your referees can get a 10% discount when purchasing a margin license. Let us know if you want us to create a unique coupon for you!

Join our Telegram and Discord community group for all things related to margin's trading terminal!
 https://t.me/joinchat/G49bNlIO7OaHR7d-jJArSQ  (telegram)
https://discord.gg/ymTd6P6  (discord)

Let me know if you have any questions.

Jonathan
legendary
Any plans on Futures (Kraken and Binance)bots?

Since margin 4.0.0 there is Futures trading, but the settings are very limited. Basic things to chose Cross or Isolated in Binance are not supported. It works, but far from optimal.

Well, we have to start somewhere Smiley

We also support futures trading on Kraken and EQUOS. That means we have to support 3 different implementations of futures trading. It's a lot of work but we are getting there and improving all the time.

Jonathan
Activity: 240
Merit: 100

Since margin 4.0.0 there is Futures trading, but the settings are very limited. Basic things to chose Cross or Isolated in Binance are not supported. It works, but far from optimal.
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
After upgrading to 4.1.3 version  my margin app freezes every time when I try to close it's window so to get it done I need to launch the task manager and kill process. Running exchanges: Kucoin.  OS: Windows 10 20H2 build 19042.685. Is this a bug of margin?

I have the same. Exchange running is Binance. I also needs to kill the process every time.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Any reason you still have not fixed the SL problems?

Today (AGAIN) all my Static Ping pong trades with Stop loss set did NOT get hit and I'm down crypto. WTF margin!? I've been complaining about this for over a year and sending you log files and you've done NOTHING with it.
Activity: 44
Merit: 11
Activity: 640
Merit: 500
How do you access the institutional features? Is there a video on how this works?

Institutional features
- Smart Order Router
- Cross-exchange Arbitrage explorer
- Cross-exchange Arbitrage overview
- Aggregated Orderbooks
legendary

A reminder to everyone that the EQUOS Christmas competition starts tomorrow!

I think this is a no brainer for margin users as we get this 250 USDC bonus on top of the 0.2 ETH bonus.

Official details are here: https://help.equos.io/en/articles/4713110-crypto-for-christmas-competition

And I wrote a medium article about it here: https://margin-terminal.medium.com/grab-250-usdc-and-at-least-0-2eth-by-trading-with-margin-on-equos-2c1fac76cdda

Jonathan

legendary
No margin license needed to trade on Nash! 

Margin is pleased to announce integration with the Nash exchange. Users can run margin’s in-built bots and take advantage of 0% makers fees on Nash without the need to purchase a margin license. Nash is a non-custodial platform that offers a more secure alternative to centralized exchanges. Innovative technology based on state channels and multi-party computation gives Nash the same speed and functionality as centralized platforms without taking custody of user assets.  Check out this article/url] for more details about trading without a margin license on Nash and entering their 1 million dollar prize competition. 

legendary
Sometimes bot stop because Kraken doesnt reposend. Is this normal? Do they have a limit on number of bots?

There is no had limit on the number of bots. Running up to 20 or more should be fine. But depending on each exchanges API limits the responsiveness of the bot will become slower. The bot could stop if the Kraken API went down for example.
Activity: 253
Merit: 4

I believe you only need 1  strategy to do what you ask. Here I have a strategy setup with 4 levels, the buy levels are $60 apart, the percentage of eff profit is 1%
I have the program set to add profit to allocated funds.
When I hit start it puts 4 buys out. Then as the buy takes place a sell order is created. After the sell order is filled it adds the reciprocal buy order adding in the profit to the buy order and thus the sell order and around we go.

The bottom picture is not showing off, the outcome is indicative of properly run scale strategies. Mind you this is also a very good market.

CTShaman

How did you do it?Making continooues order under one strategy?
and this "After the sell order is filled it adds the reciprocal buy order"...
IS there an option for that somewhere that I am missing? Thanks,

I was away when the question was asked and missed this.

It is the Scale Strategy Bot that has this behavior.

CTShaman
Sometimes bot stop because Kraken doesnt reposend. Is this normal? Do they have a limit on number of bots?

I believe you only need 1  strategy to do what you ask. Here I have a strategy setup with 4 levels, the buy levels are $60 apart, the percentage of eff profit is 1%
I have the program set to add profit to allocated funds.
When I hit start it puts 4 buys out. Then as the buy takes place a sell order is created. After the sell order is filled it adds the reciprocal buy order adding in the profit to the buy order and thus the sell order and around we go.

The bottom picture is not showing off, the outcome is indicative of properly run scale strategies. Mind you this is also a very good market.

CTShaman

How did you do it?Making continooues order under one strategy?
and this "After the sell order is filled it adds the reciprocal buy order"...
IS there an option for that somewhere that I am missing? Thanks,
legendary
CyberMonday 30% off deal

Enter the code at checkout over at  margin.de and start running bots today! Deal runs for a week until Dec 7.

Pages:
Jump to: